Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:33 AM

I Recovered My Car 15 Minutes After Stolen On The Highway By Armed Robbers Today - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Recovered My Car 15 Minutes After Stolen On The Highway By Armed Robbers Today (985 Views)

Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers / I Recovered My Car 15 Minutes After Stolen On The Highway By Armed Robbers Today / I Recovered My Car 15 Minutes After Stolen On The Highway By Armed Robbers Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Recovered My Car 15 Minutes After Stolen On The Highway By Armed Robbers Today by spautos(m): 4:30pm On Feb 09, 2020
SECURITY ALERT!!! INSTALL A TRACKER IN YOUR CAR THAT ENABLES YOU TO KNOW THE LOCATION OF THE CAR, LISTEN TO CONVERSATION IN THE CAR & STOP IT IMMEDIATELY IF HIJACKED THROUGH YOUR MOBILE PHONE.
WE INSTALL AND YOU CONFIRM ALL THE FUNCTIONS BEFORE PAYMENT.

� GET 20% DISCOUNT ON EACH INSTALLATION NOW.
� WE WILL ALSO DIAGNOSE YOUR CAR FOR FREE AND GIVE YOU THE SCANNED REPORT.
FOR MORE ENQUIRY CALL/WHATSAPP: 08160410085

Re: I Recovered My Car 15 Minutes After Stolen On The Highway By Armed Robbers Today by spautos(m): 4:31pm On Feb 09, 2020
spautos:

thank God for d tracker, immediately they pushed me down from d car, I quickly sent a message from my phone to d sim in d tracker right inside d car. D sms sent simply stop d car on d highway. After few minutes I also used my phone to locate where the car was by sending another sms & I rushed down there with a police officer to pick up my car. SECURITY ALERT!!! INSTALL A TRACKER IN YOUR CAR THAT ENABLES YOU TO KNOW THE LOCATION OF THE CAR, LISTEN TO CONVERSATION IN THE CAR & STOP IT IMMEDIATELY IF HIJACKED THROUGH YOUR MOBILE PHONE.

Re: I Recovered My Car 15 Minutes After Stolen On The Highway By Armed Robbers Today by bigiyaro(m): 4:37pm On Feb 09, 2020
I think armed robbers will make it a duty to be snatching both cars and the driver's phone now. in the case were both car and phone are gone, what's the solution?
Re: I Recovered My Car 15 Minutes After Stolen On The Highway By Armed Robbers Today by spautos(m): 4:40pm On Feb 09, 2020
bigiyaro:
I think armed robbers will make it a duty to be snatching both cars and the driver's phone now. in the case were both car and phone are gone, what's the solution?
yeah!!! You can borrow any phone from anyone around there to stop d car provided you know d phone number of d sim in d tracker. I now have to really give thanks to God first and to "PSW AUTO CLINIC" that fixed d magical device. Pls kindly join me in appreciating d brain behind getting my car back by calling 08160410085 and telling him how d device saved a client.
Re: I Recovered My Car 15 Minutes After Stolen On The Highway By Armed Robbers Today by Greyworld: 4:48pm On Feb 09, 2020
spautos:
yeah!!! You can borrow any phone from anyone around there to stop d car provided you know d phone number of d sim in d tracker. I now have to really give thanks to God first and to "PSW AUTO CLINIC" that fixed d magical device. Pls kindly join me in appreciating d brain behind getting my car back by calling 08160410085 and telling him how d device saved a client.
Nice Advert.
Re: I Recovered My Car 15 Minutes After Stolen On The Highway By Armed Robbers Today by spautos(m): 4:53pm On Feb 09, 2020
Greyworld:

Nice Advert.
thanks
Re: I Recovered My Car 15 Minutes After Stolen On The Highway By Armed Robbers Today by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 09, 2020
spautos:
SECURITY ALERT!!! INSTALL A TRACKER IN YOUR CAR THAT ENABLES YOU TO KNOW THE LOCATION OF THE CAR, LISTEN TO CONVERSATION IN THE CAR & STOP IT IMMEDIATELY IF HIJACKED THROUGH YOUR MOBILE PHONE.

Where is your company?
Re: I Recovered My Car 15 Minutes After Stolen On The Highway By Armed Robbers Today by spautos(m): 5:09pm On Feb 09, 2020
ariefadenning:

Where is your company?
iju ishaga Lagos.
Re: I Recovered My Car 15 Minutes After Stolen On The Highway By Armed Robbers Today by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 09, 2020
spautos:
iju ishaga Lagos.

Oh....you have none in Abuja?
Re: I Recovered My Car 15 Minutes After Stolen On The Highway By Armed Robbers Today by spautos(m): 5:29pm On Feb 09, 2020
ariefadenning:

Oh....you have none in Abuja?
i ve in Abuja, federal housing, kubwa.
Re: I Recovered My Car 15 Minutes After Stolen On The Highway By Armed Robbers Today by jp230: 1:09pm On Feb 11, 2020
Car tracker is a device installed on a vehicle so that in the event of a theft, you can track down the vehicle or inform the police so they can track down the vehicle and recover it. It leverages on a network of satellites to determine the location of the device that was installed on your vehicle.

Car tracker could be seen by some as a form of car insurance in that the service allows you to locate your stolen car. But you know the popular saying, if it is not panadol, it is not the same thing as panadol. I am here to give you 5 reasons why comprehensive car insurance is better than car tracker.

continue reading here https://insuranceinfong.com/5-reasons-why-car-insurance-is-better-than-car-tracker/

(1) (Reply)

Rx 330 For Sale Price For 1.7 / Reg Lexus GS350 2008 / Super Full option Clean Registered Es330 2005 Model In Perfect Condition 1.350

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.