Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

POWER Finale Spoiler Alert: Tasha Is A Real Evil - Here's My Exclusive Review - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / POWER Finale Spoiler Alert: Tasha Is A Real Evil - Here's My Exclusive Review (640 Views)

See Mad Photo Of Don Jazzy That Got Tasha Attention / Tasha Reveals More About Her Baby ‘kimberly, Says She’s Trying To Get Her Back / Tasha Steps Out In Sexy Thigh-revealing Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

POWER Finale Spoiler Alert: Tasha Is A Real Evil - Here's My Exclusive Review by Wovv: 5:02pm On Feb 09, 2020
There have been suspicions that the one individual that can confidently shoot Ghost would be that one character that is quite notorious on the show... and it's incredible how things escalated so dangerously in this final season episode S06E15!

Checkout my exclusive review on POWER final season + my thoughts on the spin-offs, Ghost, Tommy, Tasha, Tariq, and my favourite character on the show >> https://cdn-af.feednews.com/news/detail/f7eebfa431552c026117e04c2e585720

(1) (Reply)

A Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Teni’s London 02 Indigo Show, Check Out / Angry Wife Confronts Her Hubby & Strips His Side Chic At A Hotel In Benin (video / Singer, Cynthia 'madrina' Morgan Reveals Why She Disappeared From The Spotlight.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.