Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,467 members, 7,850,618 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:00 AM

How 2pac Changed The World Of Music ,what You Need To Know About Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How 2pac Changed The World Of Music ,what You Need To Know About Him (437 Views)

Sex Tape: I Changed The Narrative – Tiwa Savage / Naira Marley Signs Lyta To Marlian Music! What Do You Think About This? / "My Life Changed The Day I Got A Call From Davido"- Mayorkun,more Photos Of Vibe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How 2pac Changed The World Of Music ,what You Need To Know About Him by elinegist: 5:16pm On Feb 09, 2020
Tupac Amaru Shakur means “Shining serpent, Thankful to God” when translated in Indian Arabic, or rather a shining serpent that is thankful to God. As we would see in his poem titled God. He reverenced God as someone who came to his aid when others neglected him or when he was in dire need of answers.

Shining a light in his past would better illuminate the changes he rocked the world with.

continue reading

https:///375tnaM
Re: How 2pac Changed The World Of Music ,what You Need To Know About Him by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 09, 2020
Reminiscing the hell razor himself...tupac

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley's Twitter Account Hacked.. / Wish I Could Disappear With My Kid And Never Return- Davido's Second Baby Mama / Why America Has The World's's Most Confirmed Covid-19 Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.