Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Over 50 Military Checkpoints From Aba To Umuahia, Because Of Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 50 Military Checkpoints From Aba To Umuahia, Because Of Nnamdi Kanu (2928 Views)

Lagos Bans Military Checkpoints In Apapa, Outlaws Nine Illegal Checkpoints / Nigeria's Chief Of Defence Staff, Irabor Asks 50 Military Generals To Quit Servi / Many Police, Army Checkpoints In The South-East? Why Is This So? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Over 50 Military Checkpoints From Aba To Umuahia, Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by Frankdoz8: 7:05pm On Feb 09, 2020
Number of military checkpoints from Aba to Umuahia, all because of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
(1) flyover junction Aba (Army)
(2) Urratta junction Aba (Army)
(3) Ariaria junction Aba (Army)
(4) Enyimba junction Aba (Army)
(5) Tonimas junction Aba (Mopol)
(6) Umuojima junction Aba (Mopol)
(7) Osisioma junction Aba (Army and Mopol)
(cool Tonimas by express (Police and Mopol)
(9) Umuimo junction (Mopol)
(10) Umuaduru junction (Mopol)
(11) Arungwa junction (Police)
(12) Osuokwa junction (Army)
(13) Umuika junction (Navy and Mopol)
(14) Ntigha junction (Army)
(15) Isiala Ngwa junction (Police)
(16) Umuchima junction (Mopol)
(17) Ubakala junction (Mopol)
(18) Abia Tower/Ofeiyiamano junction (Army and Police)
(19) Mission hill junction (Police)
(20) Onuasa junction (Police)
(21) Okpara square junction (Police)
(22) Club road junction Umuahia (Police)
(23) Cooperative junction Umuahia (Police)

These are from Igweocha to Aba
(1) Imo gate first MOPOL check point
(2) Imo get second MOPOL checkpoint
(3)ASA first 144 Battalion army checking point
(4)ASA Second 144 army Battalion checking point
(5)ASA Obuzo first MOPOL checking point
(6)Ama Orji Asa MOPOL checking point
(7)Abga MOPOL checking point
(coolIhe first MOPOL checking point
(9)Ihe Junction Second MOPOL Checking point
(10)Obeihe MOPOL checking point
(11)ALA OJI MOPOL checking point
(12)Ariara Aba MOPOL checking point
The list continues, ......... Am tired! Fulani and yaribanza, what is the crime of Igbo's and nigerdelta?

1 Like

Re: Over 50 Military Checkpoints From Aba To Umuahia, Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by masterflowx(m): 7:08pm On Feb 09, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu the hero.

Ride on!

Re: Over 50 Military Checkpoints From Aba To Umuahia, Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by Sylraph1: 7:10pm On Feb 09, 2020
All against one man....
WE ARE WATCHING

3 Likes

Re: Over 50 Military Checkpoints From Aba To Umuahia, Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by solmus: 7:14pm On Feb 09, 2020
grin

they are there to welcome and keep him safe

2 Likes

Re: Over 50 Military Checkpoints From Aba To Umuahia, Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by SLAP44: 7:17pm On Feb 09, 2020
It's not easy. Even Nelson Mandela was not this worshipped by the then SA government.

Nnamdi Kanu is being worshipped by all Nigerians grin

7 Likes

Re: Over 50 Military Checkpoints From Aba To Umuahia, Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by SLAP44: 7:18pm On Feb 09, 2020
solmus:
grin

they are there to welcome and keep him safe

And fall down and worship him as usual grin

3 Likes

Re: Over 50 Military Checkpoints From Aba To Umuahia, Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by HisSexcellency(m): 7:19pm On Feb 09, 2020
And all of them are extorting motorists on a daily undecided

4 Likes

Re: Over 50 Military Checkpoints From Aba To Umuahia, Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by solmus: 7:21pm On Feb 09, 2020
SLAP44:

And fall down and worship him as usual grin

abi na, let him come and collect Nigerian Army worship abi na warship... i hope small thing now cowards dont run and run their mouth online, we are given him extra secuirity so "Afonja" dont hurt his feelings
Re: Over 50 Military Checkpoints From Aba To Umuahia, Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by SLAP44: 7:22pm On Feb 09, 2020
HisSexcellency:
And all of them a extorting motorists on a daily undecided

And someone is deceiving himself claiming that they are fighting kwarraptian. grin

6 Likes

Re: Over 50 Military Checkpoints From Aba To Umuahia, Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by SLAP44: 7:24pm On Feb 09, 2020
solmus:

abi na, let him come and collect Nigerian Army worship abi na warship... i hope small thing now cowards dont run

You are here because you can't resist worshipping Nnamdi Kanu every hour grin

Now, bow down !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 50 Military Checkpoints From Aba To Umuahia, Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by solmus: 7:31pm On Feb 09, 2020
SLAP44:

You are here because you can't resist worshipping Nnamdi Kanu every hour grin

Now, bow down !

I hope you are coming to lamidi kanu's rotten parents burial and not hiding behind a phone come out, Amotekun from GOC comand in ibadan is ready to guide any coward (CC: Imhotep, LZAA) so dont be afriad Son

2 Likes

Re: Over 50 Military Checkpoints From Aba To Umuahia, Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by SLAP44: 7:35pm On Feb 09, 2020
solmus:

I hope you are coming to lamidi kanu's rotten parents burial and not hiding behind a phone come out Amotekun from GOC comand in ibadan is ready to guide any coward (CC: Imhotep, LZAA) so dont be afriad Son

That's you in the picture worshipping your god Nnamdi Kanu grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Over 50 Military Checkpoints From Aba To Umuahia, Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by kettykings: 7:37pm On Feb 09, 2020
It seems the fear people have of Biafra far supersedes the faith the people have of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Over 50 Military Checkpoints From Aba To Umuahia, Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by solmus: 7:40pm On Feb 09, 2020
tongue
SLAP44:

That's you in the picture worshipping your god Nnamdi Kanu grin

Kanu is my Dog and not god, kanu and his people are my subject (conquered in the 60s) which i marginalise at will, i make them cry and keep them out of Aso Rock while refusing their independence from me.. i keep crushing them from ojukwu to kanu and keep making them run.. now i set up blockade and roadblock and use my army to tax their commutters at will, just as i removed ihedioha and install uzodinma they cant do anything cos i own the land

the conquered people can only use smiley face like grin to mask their pain but they cry while we rule embarassed tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Over 50 Military Checkpoints From Aba To Umuahia, Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by SLAP44: 7:44pm On Feb 09, 2020
solmus:

Kanu is my Dog and not god kanu and his people our my subject which i marginalise at will, i make them cry and keep them out of Aso Rock while refusing their independence from me.. i keep crushing them from ojukwu to kanu and keep making them run

the conquered people can only use smiley face like grin to mask their pain but they cry while we rule

That's why you will remain here and worship Nnamdi Kanu forever. You will have no other work than this eternal worship to your god, Nnamdi Kanu.

Oya, start singing his praises and rolling on the ground I command thee! grin

3 Likes

Re: Over 50 Military Checkpoints From Aba To Umuahia, Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by Agnostics: 7:46pm On Feb 09, 2020
solmus:

I hope you are coming to Sir. Nnamdi Kanu's parents burial and not hiding behind a phone come out, Amotekun from GOC comand in Brown roof city is ready to guide any Yoruba coward (CC: Imhotep, LZAA) so dont be afriad Son

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 50 Military Checkpoints From Aba To Umuahia, Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 09, 2020
Frankdoz8:
Number of military checkpoints from Aba to Umuahia, all because of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
(1) flyover junction Aba (Army)
(2) Urratta junction Aba (Army)
(3) Ariaria junction Aba (Army)
(4) Enyimba junction Aba (Army)
(5) Tonimas junction Aba (Mopol)
(6) Umuojima junction Aba (Mopol)
(7) Osisioma junction Aba (Army and Mopol)
(cool Tonimas by express (Police and Mopol)
(9) Umuimo junction (Mopol)
(10) Umuaduru junction (Mopol)
(11) Arungwa junction (Police)
(12) Osuokwa junction (Army)
(13) Umuika junction (Navy and Mopol)
(14) Ntigha junction (Army)
(15) Isiala Ngwa junction (Police)
(16) Umuchima junction (Mopol)
(17) Ubakala junction (Mopol)
(18) Abia Tower/Ofeiyiamano junction (Army and Police)
(19) Mission hill junction (Police)
(20) Onuasa junction (Police)
(21) Okpara square junction (Police)
(22) Club road junction Umuahia (Police)
(23) Cooperative junction Umuahia (Police)

These are from Igweocha to Aba
(1) Imo gate first MOPOL check point
(2) Imo get second MOPOL checkpoint
(3)ASA first 144 Battalion army checking point
(4)ASA Second 144 army Battalion checking point
(5)ASA Obuzo first MOPOL checking point
(6)Ama Orji Asa MOPOL checking point
(7)Abga MOPOL checking point
(coolIhe first MOPOL checking point
(9)Ihe Junction Second MOPOL Checking point
(10)Obeihe MOPOL checking point
(11)ALA OJI MOPOL checking point
(12)Ariara Aba MOPOL checking point
The list continues, ......... Am tired! Fulani and yaribanza, what is the crime of Igbo's and nigerdelta?
IPOB amaka.

Cc lzaa gmbuharii

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Over 50 Military Checkpoints From Aba To Umuahia, Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by solmus: 7:46pm On Feb 09, 2020
SLAP44:

That's why you will remain here and worship Nnamdi Kanu forever. You will have no other work than this eternal worship to your god, Nnamdi Kanu.

Oya, start singing his praises and rolling on the ground I command thee! grin

too much talk , are you attending the Kanu mass burial, i have one crate of hero for you if you have the lever to attend and not run like ojukwu and kanu your leaders
Re: Over 50 Military Checkpoints From Aba To Umuahia, Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by solmus: 7:48pm On Feb 09, 2020
Agnostics:

old pics bore me.. are you coming for kanu's ipobian mass burial indicate so that python dancers photogtapher can snap you
Re: Over 50 Military Checkpoints From Aba To Umuahia, Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by SLAP44: 7:49pm On Feb 09, 2020
solmus:

too much talk , are you attending the Kanu mass burial, i have one crate of hero for you if you have the lever to attend and not run like ojukwu and kanu your leaders

I heard you arrived from the north since last month waiting patiently for your Lord and master Nnamdi Kanu to return to Umuahia grin

Stay there and worship him. It's a command!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 50 Military Checkpoints From Aba To Umuahia, Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by solmus: 7:51pm On Feb 09, 2020
SLAP44:

I heard you arrived from the north since last month waiting patiently for your Lord and master Nnamdi Kanu to return to Umuahia grin

Stay there and worship him. It's a command!

by the way Northern Army are enjoying the company of your women while they wait.. wonderfull ukwu i must say.. it is opreation python dance and also covert opreation Amaka must carry belle
Re: Over 50 Military Checkpoints From Aba To Umuahia, Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by SLAP44: 7:54pm On Feb 09, 2020
solmus:

by the way Northern Army are enjoying the company of your women while they wait.. wonderfull ukwu i must say.. it is opreation python dance and also covert opreation Amaka carry belle

Same way Boko harm are enjoying your women up north, I heard that up to 30 local government area are now taken? grin

2 Likes

Re: Over 50 Military Checkpoints From Aba To Umuahia, Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by Banmeallday: 7:55pm On Feb 09, 2020
Re: Over 50 Military Checkpoints From Aba To Umuahia, Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by Kingspin(m): 7:58pm On Feb 09, 2020
Those who came in from Boko Haram another branch of the Nigerian army will join in the checkpoint of a thing.
Re: Over 50 Military Checkpoints From Aba To Umuahia, Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by jimyjames(m): 8:01pm On Feb 09, 2020
solmus:
tongue

Kanu is my Dog and not god, kanu and his people are my subject (conquered in the 60s) which i marginalise at will, i make them cry and keep them out of Aso Rock while refusing their independence from me.. i keep crushing them from ojukwu to kanu and keep making them run.. now i set up blockade and roadblock and use my army to tax their commutters at will, just as i removed ihedioha and install uzodinma they cant do anything cos i own the land

the conquered people can only use smiley face like grin to mask their pain but they cry while we rule embarassed tongue tongue tongue
This is what you afonjas are good at

Re: Over 50 Military Checkpoints From Aba To Umuahia, Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by solmus: 8:03pm On Feb 09, 2020
SLAP44:

Same way Boko harm are enjoying your women up north, I heard that up to 30 local government area are now taken? grin

eyah!! so they are enjoying and gangbanging christian women up north, well thats non of my business i mind my region well..i guess soon we would start seeing the wonderful effect of python dance after 9 months in the east
Re: Over 50 Military Checkpoints From Aba To Umuahia, Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by flokii: 8:04pm On Feb 09, 2020
He is a fugitive and wanted criminal that jumped bail and court proceedings.. what do you expect?
Re: Over 50 Military Checkpoints From Aba To Umuahia, Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by solmus: 8:06pm On Feb 09, 2020
jimyjames:

This is what you afonjas are good at

yes greeting elders kings, President and Vice Presidents

too bad no Ibo man is worthy of being a President or vice in many decades so they cant get any respect

Re: Over 50 Military Checkpoints From Aba To Umuahia, Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by BabaEleyele: 8:11pm On Feb 09, 2020
solmus:

by the way Northern Army are enjoying the company of your women while they wait.. wonderfull ukwu i must say.. it is opreation python dance and also covert opreation Amaka must carry belle
SMH, what's with you Afonja idiots and sexual exploitation of women? is it a disease that runs deep in your pathetic genes to obsess about raping women and other psychopathic nonsense like that? Apparently only a product of rape (case in point your unfortunate mother) would fantasize about seeing other women violated, grow up you recalcitrant weirdo.

3 Likes

Re: Over 50 Military Checkpoints From Aba To Umuahia, Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by solmus: 8:12pm On Feb 09, 2020
Agnostics:

Go ask your terrorist Prophet Muhammad

grin lol also ask your Gay Prophet with 12 Male disciples (without a female) who they drink and bang together with till his father used him as a sacrifice after being betrayed by his Gay desciples

(1) (2) (Reply)

Today Marks 30 Days Nnamdi Kano Died,died Of Covid19 - Kemi Olunloyo / Buhari Should Declare State Of Emergency In Lagos Now / “they’ll Say The Cake Is N400M” – Nigerians Tease Buhari Over His Birthday Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.