Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,517 members, 7,958,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:24 PM

Start A Profit Ready Website Of Your Own - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start A Profit Ready Website Of Your Own (800 Views)

Start A Profit Ready Website In 5 Minutes / What Business Can I Start With N150k That Will Give Me A Profit Of N2000 Daily? / Invest 60-80k In Popcorn Production.make A Profit Of #75k Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start A Profit Ready Website Of Your Own by Sierramorgan: 7:13pm On Feb 09, 2020
Do you want to start a new online business that will lead to financial freedom? I'm ready to walk you through the whole process of setting up an online business that will earn you hundreds of dollars monthly. Have you tried making money online before but to no avail? Maybe you're now skeptical about the whole stuff having to do with making money online, right? Do not lose focus! Online Business is the most promising venture that guarantees financial independence in a lifetime, being a virtually organized business.

How Do You Get Started Online?

To get started with an online business, you first need to set up a business website and that's why I created this thread. First and foremost, I'll be willing to introduce you to a Canadian affiliate marketing community of over 1.5 million members from all parts of the world (WA). I joined this community a couple of years ago, and built my own website using their premium site builder tools, features, and resources. And you're going to do the same, getting all the mentoring you'll ever need to set up a successful online business of your own.

Right in the community, we do have Site Comment 2.0, which lets you earn $0.50 on every other comment you offer to other members' sites, SiteContent, which lets you publish great content directly on your site, SiteBuilder, which enables you to create a brand-new website that will turn into a multi-million dollar brand, SiteSupport, which gives you access to the tech platform to get instant help and support whenever you need it, and many others.

What are the Ways to Make Money through this Community?

Right there in the community, there are three major ways to make money currently:

1. Get paid to comment
2. Get paid to train
3. Get paid to promote WA affiliate program

Get Paid to Comment

Through the SiteComment 2.0 platform, you'll be able to earn some extra dollars offering comments to other members' blogs within the community and there's no limit to the number of comments you can offer per day, as there are millions of blogs created and more being created every day. So, you can earn as much as you want, but high-quality comments are required by site owners for you to have a good standing.

Get Paid to Train

After your first three months' mark, you'll have the opportunity to start creating training and this could be tutorials, videos, or courses, depending on your interest. You earn $5 at credit level 1, $10 at credit level 2, $15 at credit level 3 and so on for life for each of the training you create, and you receive payment via PayPal on the first day of every month.

Get Paid to Promote WA Affiliate Program

This community has an awesome recurring affiliate program that lets you earn $23.50 monthly on each of your referrals. Let's do simple Maths: If you refer 20 people in any given month and they upgrade their accounts to premium, you'll earn $8 on each of them upfront, meaning $160 upfront, and in each of the subsequent months, you'll earn $470 monthly recurring commissions.

If you are ready to get started today, don't hesitate to reach me via the Gmail: sierramorgan2017@gmail.com

Once I receive your email request to join this affiliate marketing community, I'll get back to you with details on how to join from your location.
Re: Start A Profit Ready Website Of Your Own by Sierramorgan: 9:54pm On Feb 10, 2020
When it comes to making money online, it is ideal if and only if you can endeavor to create a website of your own (your virtual real estate) and build out quality content consistently. It's not a get rich quick scheme, as there's nothing of such in the online world. Gone were the days when it required a lot of coding to set up a website and get it off and running. Congratulations, there are platforms that help you create a profit ready website and get it hosted for free with all site protocols enabled for you such as site security and privacy, site speed, site protection, WHOIS, site email, and many more.

If you need getting started online, don't hesitate to reach out to me via Gmail: sierramorgan2017@gmail.com
Re: Start A Profit Ready Website Of Your Own by Sierramorgan: 5:33pm On Feb 16, 2020
Are you fully convinced now to start a profit ready website of your own? Maybe you're still thinking about it and wouldn't take action at once! Well, I want you to know that the future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. If you believe success lies in the affiliate marketing business for you, then consider starting your own website today. Join the train traveling to financial freedom today with no further delay and let success happen in your life too through a genuine online business.

Reach me via sierramorgan2017@gmail.com and I'll get back to you in earnest for the next details.

Congratulations!
Re: Start A Profit Ready Website Of Your Own by Sierramorgan: 9:21pm On Feb 23, 2020
Starting a profit ready website can be quite expensive as you'll need a domain name and hosting plan. To register a domain name costs an average of $15 per year per domain while an integrated hosting plan will cost an average of $2.99 to the minimum and you're always required to pay per year. What if I tell you that there's a community that will allow you create a profit-ready website and build it to ultimate success without spending a dime? Yea, this is possible with Wealthy Affiliate. Whenever you feel like customizing your website, you can move your site to a new domain with the click of a button.

Reach me via Gmail whenever you want to get started online properly: sierramorgan2017@gmail.com
Re: Start A Profit Ready Website Of Your Own by Sierramorgan: 4:47pm On Mar 01, 2020
Yes, when it comes to building a profit-ready website, you need a great online business community and I am here to present to you Wealthy Affiliate - the Canadian affiliate marketing community that has grown at a pace faster than the industry and the only community that provides awesome revenue opportunities for affiliates. Aside from getting access to those premium tools and resources for building your virtual real estate, you will also have access to some earning opportunities such as SiteComment 2.0, affiliate program, training creation platform, and so on.

If you are set to get started now, reach me via Gmail: sierramorgan2017@gmail.com
Re: Start A Profit Ready Website Of Your Own by Sierramorgan: 5:10pm On Mar 14, 2020
When it comes to starting a profit ready website, you have landed at the right place, as I will be introducing you to one of the best and most powerful site builder platforms in the world. Yes, I am talking about WA - one of the most trusted affiliate marketing brands in the entire industry with all tools and resources needed and required ever to build a business website successfully. You will be signing up under a full and interactive mentoring and you will never have to worry about technicalities involved as these have already been handled for you. There is a technical team of engineers who are always at work to help resolve all technical issues that you may ever have. Congratulations!

Reach me via Gmail: sierramorgan2017@gmail.com
https://selflessmoney.com

(1) (Reply)

Don't Be Left Out You Can Make Money Online By Performing Small Task Without Inv / Are you in need of tipper truck or trailers from 20 tonnes of 50 tonnes? / How To Make Money From This Lucrative But Overlooked Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.