Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

I Was Charged #50 For Buying #100naira Airtime From My Bank Account(stamp Duty) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Charged #50 For Buying #100naira Airtime From My Bank Account(stamp Duty) (414 Views)

Williams Uchemba's Hair Cut By His Wife, Brunella Oscar After He Was Charged £50 / Did Olamide Previously Blast Davido For Buying Views On Youtube? / Mr. 2kay: "I Was Charged N31,000 For A Haircut In Lekki" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Charged #50 For Buying #100naira Airtime From My Bank Account(stamp Duty) by Michealky: 7:13pm On Feb 09, 2020
Good evening fellas, i just noticed that FG charges you #50 for the airtime you buy using your mobile app. I recently loaded an airtime of #100 from my first bank mobile app and i was charged #50 for stamp duty. Please since when did this one start?

You can only see the deduction from your acct when you use your banking app. Such deduction message doesn't show on your sms.

1 Like

Re: I Was Charged #50 For Buying #100naira Airtime From My Bank Account(stamp Duty) by Froshloaded: 7:15pm On Feb 09, 2020
Daylight robbery
I will rather buy it from iya bolanle and give bolanle the 50#

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Charged #50 For Buying #100naira Airtime From My Bank Account(stamp Duty) by Michealky: 7:28pm On Feb 09, 2020
Froshloaded:
Daylight robbery
I will rather buy it from iya bolanle and give bolanle the 50#

Ah swear. But that's a very bad propaganda

1 Like

Re: I Was Charged #50 For Buying #100naira Airtime From My Bank Account(stamp Duty) by Xclusiveme: 7:33pm On Feb 09, 2020
Yes!!! I witnessed the same thing yesterday. What is Nigeria really turning into. The call you make they will tax you, the airtime you buy they will tax you. Our voices need to be heard to stop this insane taxes. If they continue this way, banking sector will lose its value

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

House Of Lunettes Debunks Claims That Tacha Was Dropped Over ‘bad Character’ / Imam Clashes With A Devil In Ogun State / I Used To love-vendor Ladies To Pastors And Rev.fathers, Cossy Orjiakor Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.