Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,044 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:22 PM

I was Charged #50 for buying #100naira airtime from my Bank account(Stamp duty) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I was Charged #50 for buying #100naira airtime from my Bank account(Stamp duty) (539 Views)

I Have Just N443 In My Bank Account - Kingtblakhoc Cries Out After Bail / Lady Gets N400 Airtime From Bank Scammer / My Phone Was Stolen And Money Withdrawn From My Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I was Charged #50 for buying #100naira airtime from my Bank account(Stamp duty) by Michealky: 7:36pm On Feb 09, 2020
Good evening fellas, i just noticed that FG charges you #50 for the airtime you buy using your mobile app. I recently loaded an airtime of #100 from my first bank mobile app and i was charged #50 for stamp duty. Please since when did this one start?

You can only see the deduction from your acct when you use your banking app. Such deduction message doesn't show on your sms.
Re: I was Charged #50 for buying #100naira airtime from my Bank account(Stamp duty) by Michealky: 7:37pm On Feb 09, 2020
@lalasticlala
@seun
Re: I was Charged #50 for buying #100naira airtime from my Bank account(Stamp duty) by Xclusiveme: 7:39pm On Feb 09, 2020
I was Charged #100 for recharging #200 yesterday for the same stamp charge. So the charge is half of what you recharge. Chineke meee
Re: I was Charged #50 for buying #100naira airtime from my Bank account(Stamp duty) by Agnostics: 7:41pm On Feb 09, 2020
If Buhari don't do it this way then how will Buhari maintain his children studying abroad and his medical problems.

Anyways.

1 Like

Re: I was Charged #50 for buying #100naira airtime from my Bank account(Stamp duty) by rottennaija(m): 7:46pm On Feb 09, 2020
It's not everything that is FG. Sometimes, your bank is trying to be funny through little pickpocket.

I have been using mobile apps to load my phone, I load 100 naira like 3 times daily and not single incidents of stamp duty charges. I use HB, Unity and UBN apps depending on which I have money.

Call your bank and tell them you have caught them in their petty pickpockets. Probably, even report them to CBN or at least threaten to.
Re: I was Charged #50 for buying #100naira airtime from my Bank account(Stamp duty) by tidalstorm(m): 8:40pm On Feb 09, 2020
I think say na Access bank. Those guys suppose don advance enter street with AKs and mask.
Na to stop dey buy airtime directly from banks be that. 50 naira no be beans.

(1) (Reply)

Father Absconds With Children After Raping Them Multiple Times / Again, Customs Allegedly Kill 15-year-old Boy In Owode Ogun State / Lady Beaten And Thrown Into Gutter By Brother Inlaw [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.