Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Nairalanders Abeg Of You All ���� - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairalanders Abeg Of You All ���� (227 Views)

Abeg, Can Anyone Say What Is Wrong With This Pic? / Abeg See 50 Naira Matches (pic) / I Am Hungry Fed Up, Abeg I No Wan Die Before Covid 19 Kill Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Abeg Of You All ���� by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 09, 2020
Oh God, Please I'm copy pasting my posts everywhere please I really need urgent help please friends I use God beg una please my daughter was rushed to the hospital since the morning and the doctor is just attending to my wife just now. Even a doctor from Abuja who directed us to the hospital is number has been switched off since and now they are complaining that we should drop money for them to start treatment��� Please I beg of you all they are charging us 42k for everything and what I have right now is just 16k which I just did paga to my wife because I am not around. They are at Tallent Special Hospital Gowon estate in case you want to confirm ������� please everyone help us, please. With the one, she deposited they only fixed drip and waiting for balance so that they can start up with injection and other treatments. Please my good please help us please you can call or WhatsApp me +2348070751915. God, please send a helper, please I'm even shaking typing this please friends for the sake of my child and the love you have for kids please

2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Boots Baby Safety Cotton Buds 60pcs / Make Your Woman Satisfied / Darkest Thoughts Of A Teenage Introvert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.