Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

If You Can Perform Just These 2 Services Car Owners Will Never Cease Seeing You - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / If You Can Perform Just These 2 Services Car Owners Will Never Cease Seeing You (818 Views)

If You Can Perform Just These 2 Services Car Owners Will Never Cease Seeing You / If You Can Perform Just These 2 Services Car Owners Will Never Cease Seeing You / If You Can Perform Just These 2 Services Car Owners Will Never Cease Seeing You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Can Perform Just These 2 Services Car Owners Will Never Cease Seeing You by prisho7(m): 9:53pm On Feb 09, 2020
GOOD NEWS!!! LEARN HOW TO PROTECT CAR FROM CAR THEFT & STOP THAT MECHANIC FROM TURNING PEOPLE'S CARs TO HIS ATM MACHINE NOW. ATTEND OUR DOUBLE PACKAGED TRAINING IN LAGOS ON HOW TO INSTALL CAR TRACKER & HOW TO DIAGNOSE CAR TO DETECT PENDING & CURRENT FAULTS.
DATE: Saturday, 15th Feb.2020

TIME: 9am
Fee: #10,000
kindly send me a message in this format "YOUR NAME, LOCATION AND OCCUPATION" to my phone number 08160410085 to book a seat because of limited slot for conducive learning, so hurry up and register now!!!

Re: If You Can Perform Just These 2 Services Car Owners Will Never Cease Seeing You by A305: 9:58pm On Feb 09, 2020
With google and especially YouTube, Anyone can run diagnosis and can tell what's wrong with their car. They only need the tool for diagnosis which they can get - atleast the cheapest for 2500 on jiji. It's called OBD car scanner.

1 Like

Re: If You Can Perform Just These 2 Services Car Owners Will Never Cease Seeing You by prisho7(m): 10:00pm On Feb 09, 2020
A305:
With google and especially YouTube, Anyone can run diagnosis and can tell what's wrong with their car. They only need the tool for diagnosis which they can get - atleast the cheapest for 2500 on jiji. It's called OBD car scanner.

ok. Anyone can do surgical operation just by watching it on Youtube. I greet u.
Re: If You Can Perform Just These 2 Services Car Owners Will Never Cease Seeing You by A305: 10:14pm On Feb 09, 2020
prisho7:
ok. Anyone can do surgical operation just by watching it on Youtube. I greet u.
Surgical is surgical in the sense that it requires requires a great deal of professionalism to carry out. And this involves the human anatomy which trial and error isn't tolerated, this is why qualified surgeons NEVER teach people how to perform surgery on YouTube.

But guess what?

Any determined and curious mind can watch majority of Chrisfix and Scotty kilmer channel on YouTube and would be able to do what your trying to teach for 10k. And in this case, trial and error is accepted as practice makes perfect. And am sure you didn't study or get trained for 5 years like the surgeons do before learning how to install tracker and diagnose a car.

1 Like

Re: If You Can Perform Just These 2 Services Car Owners Will Never Cease Seeing You by A305: 10:17pm On Feb 09, 2020
Even up here on Nairaland, any curious mind who follows Gazzuzz's threads should know more than what you offering to teach for 10k.
Re: If You Can Perform Just These 2 Services Car Owners Will Never Cease Seeing You by prisho7(m): 10:22pm On Feb 09, 2020
A305:
Even up here on Nairaland, any curious mind who follows Gazzuzz's threads should know more than what you offering to teach for 10k.
Bros watch my video on YouTube on how to install car tracker. It is also free there but u can't get everything there. " INSTALLATION OF CAR TRACKER IN NIGERIA" ILis d title to my YouTube video.
Re: If You Can Perform Just These 2 Services Car Owners Will Never Cease Seeing You by A305: 10:30pm On Feb 09, 2020
prisho7:
Bros watch my video on YouTube on how to install car tracker. It is also free there but u can't get everything there. " INSTALLATION OF CAR TRACKER IN NIGERIA" ILis d title to my YouTube video.
That's because some other vlogger on YouTube could still explain or teach better than you on how to install car tracker and diagnose a car.

Now, Am only suggesting people go watch out for that person on YouTube instead of paying you10k for what they can get for free.

10k is a lot of money in this day and time.

1 Like

Re: If You Can Perform Just These 2 Services Car Owners Will Never Cease Seeing You by prisho7(m): 10:38pm On Feb 09, 2020
A305:
That's because some other vlogger on YouTube could still explain or teach better than you on how to install car tracker and diagnose a car.

Now, Am only suggesting people go watch out for that person on YouTube instead of paying you10k for what they can get for free.

10k is a lot of money in this day and time.
ok I can relate with u my broda. It's not for everyone. I'm am not forcing anyone broda. Pls let's end dis argument here abeg, biko, ejo, nagode
Re: If You Can Perform Just These 2 Services Car Owners Will Never Cease Seeing You by A305: 10:45pm On Feb 09, 2020
prisho7:
ok I can relate with u my broda. It's not for everyone. I'm am not forcing anyone broda. Pls let's end dis argument here abeg, biko, ejo, nagode
Not an argument from my end, I understand the nature of capitalism, Everyone wants to make money by all and any means but we can step back sometimes and ask ourselves, what can we offer to better humanity?

Aside the fee YouTube eventually pays out to vloggers which I believe you cash out on, vloggers educate for free so why won't you do the same?

1 Like

Re: If You Can Perform Just These 2 Services Car Owners Will Never Cease Seeing You by prisho7(m): 10:51pm On Feb 09, 2020
Thanks for ur advice I appreciate. Good nite.
A305:
Not an argument from my end, I understand the nature of capitalism, Everyone wants to make money by all and any means but we can step back sometimes and ask ourselves, what can we offer to better humanity?

Aside the fee YouTube eventually pays out to vloggers which I believe you cash out on, vloggers educate for free so why won't you do the same?

(1) (Reply)

Accident Free Tokunbo 03 Sienna By Xbm Motors / Tokunbo 2002 Lexus ES300.. 1.8m / Distress Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.