Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,850 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

EPL: Guardiola Sends Message To Messi Over Barcelona Future Amid Man City Links - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EPL: Guardiola Sends Message To Messi Over Barcelona Future Amid Man City Links (404 Views)

EPL: Guardiola Reacts To Petition To Ban Haaland From English Football / Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit / Betis Fans Bow To Messi After Superb Hat-trick Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EPL: Guardiola Sends Message To Messi Over Barcelona Future Amid Man City Links by Emmanuel226(m): 6:37am On Feb 10, 2020
Manchester City manager, Pep Guardiola, has advised Lionel Messi to finish his career at Barcelona.

Messi has been linked with a summer exit from the Camp Nou, following his public spat with sporting director, Eric Abidal.

Abidal had accused the players of not working hard under former manager, Ernesto Valverde.

Messi fired back in an Instagram post, asking him to name names or face his work.

It had led to speculation that the Argentine could walk away and he has been linked with a possible reunion with Guardiola at City.

However, speaking at a press conference on Friday, Guardiola said: “He’s a player from Barcelona. He will stay there. That is my wish: stay in Barcelona.

“I think he’s going to finish his career there.”

https://www.sagagist.com.ng/2020/02/epl-guardiola-sends-message-to-messi_7.html

Re: EPL: Guardiola Sends Message To Messi Over Barcelona Future Amid Man City Links by LawLord247: 6:38am On Feb 10, 2020
Ok
Re: EPL: Guardiola Sends Message To Messi Over Barcelona Future Amid Man City Links by Emmanuel226(m): 6:39am On Feb 10, 2020
Guy pls,retire a Barca legend
Re: EPL: Guardiola Sends Message To Messi Over Barcelona Future Amid Man City Links by Emmanuel226(m): 6:40am On Feb 10, 2020
It is better for me to remain where I am shining,and retire there,than to go elsewhere and become a big time flop.

(1) (Reply)

Fifa Ten Best Keeper Of 2019/2020 Season / Manchester United Charge Ighalo To Fight For A Permanent Stay At The Club / Spurs V Leipzig Leipzig Fans Threw Tissue Papper On The Pitch Protest For Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.