Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,448 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Actress Ibiwari Etuk Shares Her Experience In The Den Of Kidnapper - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Ibiwari Etuk Shares Her Experience In The Den Of Kidnapper (488 Views)

Rachael Okonkwo & Ibiwari Etuk Singing And Having A Nice Time Together / Obot Etuk's Daughter, Jessica To Wed Idowu Akintade. Pre-Wedding Photos / Obot Etuk Is Now A Pastor, Admonishes Ladies Against Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Ibiwari Etuk Shares Her Experience In The Den Of Kidnapper by SleekGist: 6:41am On Feb 10, 2020
Actress Ibiwari Etuk shares her ordeal in the hands of the underworld. SleekGist reports

Ibiwari Etuk took to IG to narrate her terrifying experience with kidnappers who almost took her life and kept her under constant threat of being killed if the ransom they asked for wasn't paid.

She narrates her ordeal:

"On the 6th, 7th and 8th of January 2020, I walked through the valley of the shadow of death but God didn't abandon me, he came through for me. That I came out alive and unhurt is a testimony. All I could do in those most terrifying days was plead for my life to those 4 boys of underworld while praying to God to confuse them enough not to cause me body harm. I lost all my money since my 3 ATMs were in my car when I was taken with the car but I didn't care my life was most important. I was dehydrated and starved even though they offered me food and water I refused for fear of passing out. I couldn't sleep because of the terrifying sounds I hear right inside the bush both at night and in the day time notwithstanding the constant threat of being killed if the ransom they asked for wasn't paid. I cried until my eyes dried out, why are some HUMANS wicked? Why? .

I still freak out a little when it's dark but I am fighting it with the help of the people around me. I am a strong woman not because I am literally strong but because I am still here and pushing on. So many went through this process and never came out alive to tell the tale. .

Thank you lord for everything indeed it ENDED IN PRAISE to your glory

I will forever worship and be grateful to you. .

.No wicked will go unpurnish.....

.Join me praise the most high God for his faithfulness is forever.. #mummyGO

#Adadiebube

#itwillalwaysendinpraise"
See screenshot here
https://sleekgist.com/news/actress-ibiwari-etuk-shares-her-experience-in-the-den-of-kidnapper/

Re: Actress Ibiwari Etuk Shares Her Experience In The Den Of Kidnapper by rexchazy(m): 6:59am On Feb 10, 2020
Actress! which movie
Re: Actress Ibiwari Etuk Shares Her Experience In The Den Of Kidnapper by dawnomike(m): 6:59am On Feb 10, 2020
We thank God for your life.... Those guys have got no joy in them!

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Reveals Plans To Impregnate Rihanna Soon / "Coronavirus Confirmed That Education Is Key" --timaya Perspective / Self Acclaimed Symply Tacha's Brother Makes A Video Of How To Get Pregna (comic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.