Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,534 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Yemi Alade Gives The Number 1 Valentine Lie Men Give - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Gives The Number 1 Valentine Lie Men Give (1066 Views)

Yemi Alade Kicks Against House Demolition In Lagos / Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead / Yemi Alade Parades Hot Boobs in Skimpy Top (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Alade Gives The Number 1 Valentine Lie Men Give by Atikuorbuhari: 9:25am On Feb 10, 2020
The beautiful singer and dancer, Yemi Alade has given today the number one lie ladies should expect on Valentine's day.

She took to her official Twitter page @yemialadee and wrote...

"Number 1 Valentine Lie "I took my mum to the hospital I cant see you today, how about tomorrow"

Recall that Yemi Alade released a song recently with the Grammy award winner, Angelique Kidjo which has been the number one trending on YouTube since release.

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/02/yemi-alade-gives-number-1-valentine-lie.html

Re: Yemi Alade Gives The Number 1 Valentine Lie Men Give by Atikuorbuhari: 9:26am On Feb 10, 2020
See Reactions Here>>>>
Re: Yemi Alade Gives The Number 1 Valentine Lie Men Give by Davash222(m): 9:26am On Feb 10, 2020
That lie “I took my mum to the hospital I cant see you today” is still more reasonable and sensible than taking a ‘Nigerian Girlfriend’ out on Valentine’s Day.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Gives The Number 1 Valentine Lie Men Give by Abfinest007(m): 9:42am On Feb 10, 2020
Valentine's day is for those that don't know how to treat eir woman right.as for me is my valentine even though i can't buy flowers i can pluck flower even bitter leaf
Re: Yemi Alade Gives The Number 1 Valentine Lie Men Give by NaijaDonCast(m): 10:17am On Feb 10, 2020
I thought the essence of Sir Valentine idea was about a union or was it an avenue to eat sharwama and ice cream for person son head?

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Gives The Number 1 Valentine Lie Men Give by Kingpinukecy(m): 11:12am On Feb 10, 2020
Another lie is this: "Baby the company jux asked me to travel for an important meeting.I won't make it today.Let's meet by weekend!!!"

(1) (Reply)

Actress Tayo Odueke Aka Sikiratu Sindodo Surprised On Her Birthday / Zlatan Ibile Gifts Childhood Friend A Benz On His Birthday (photos/video) / Video Of Curvy Ghanaian Nurse Twerking In Her Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.