Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Death: Police Tried To Blackmail Family - Ena Ofugara - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Death: Police Tried To Blackmail Family - Ena Ofugara (96193 Views)

How Man Raped Septuagenarian To Death –police / Kennezoid: Man Who Tried To Blackmail Corper With Her Nudes, Apologises / Sisters Use Sex Video With Reverend Father To Blackmail Nun (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Death: Police Tried To Blackmail Family - Ena Ofugara by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 10, 2020
Well I don't know what they stand to gain with the blackmail.Some men would still carry babe it has nothing to do with their wife been close or far. It is just their nature they can' t be driving same car all their life.

1 Like

Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Death: Police Tried To Blackmail Family - Ena Ofugara by labusinessguide: 12:00pm On Feb 10, 2020
Offpoint:
I don't care about the circumstances behind Sir Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem death, all I know is... Sir Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem died in ACTIVE service to humanity and he deserves a memorable burial.

The greatest death is to die happy, in your happiest moments.

E better I die ontop woman, than make I die in a plane or car crash.

If we can choose our death, I'll choose to die happy... than crying and whining in my final moments.

May the souls of all the men who died on top women rest in perfect peace... for there's no death peaceful than that.

Let God judge us when we get there...

Sir Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem is gone, the video is no use to him... for there's no saint in any family.

To me Sir Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem was an honorable man who respects his wife, my reasons being:

He goes for an ugly girl, so the wife won't feel bad if she ever find out (I'll her hurt her too much cuz she might think her husband no longer find her attractive).

He took her to an hotel, instead sharing the same bed he shared with his wife with a prostitute.

RIP

Just as your monicker, this was off but hilarious point.

Thank you for making me laugh out loud
Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Death: Police Tried To Blackmail Family - Ena Ofugara by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:01pm On Feb 10, 2020
if no be say shame dey far from some men self, how can u carry this small olosho as you old reach.

see as she dirty self.

Olosho fvcking should be open to single guys only.

married men should stop this dirty act.

1 Like

Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Death: Police Tried To Blackmail Family - Ena Ofugara by Onlyonebuhari: 12:03pm On Feb 10, 2020
Thanks for Islam that prohibits all forms of immoralities for us.......No week passes by without seeing people of this particular faith in sexual or ritual mess.
Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Death: Police Tried To Blackmail Family - Ena Ofugara by Octaves(m): 12:06pm On Feb 10, 2020
The man even wanted to have unprotected sex with the prostitute. The wife should go for STD tests

2 Likes

Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Death: Police Tried To Blackmail Family - Ena Ofugara by wirinet(m): 12:11pm On Feb 10, 2020
Jarus:
This explanation is adding insult to injury. I think they are better off keeping quiet and dismissing it as a figment of some people's imagination as Nigerian PR people do.
Releasing of the video by the police without their consent was very unprofessional and wrong. It's an invasion of privacy of the family and the lady involved.

What did the police hope to gain by releasing the videos?
Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Death: Police Tried To Blackmail Family - Ena Ofugara by Tonnyray: 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2020
I pity the wife.
Imagine sharing dick with a tramp like that.
OMG how do some men think?
That woman's image and self esteem just took a massive blow, unless she's already used to it and moved on emotionally, psychologically and mentally.
She just turned a laughing stock among her peers. Same with the children. Everybody will act like no biggies but it hurts. It's ridiculing.
The evil men do..... as the saying goes. embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Death: Police Tried To Blackmail Family - Ena Ofugara by seniormallam(m): 12:16pm On Feb 10, 2020
axglide:

Might not be easy as said, the family is currently grieving. Some within might just be hammering that the girl knows something about his death. They've lost a love one. it's painful
It happened since December......... They wasted a lot of time to secure the lady's release........ Police want to exploit them now, las las the secret is out now.

1 Like

Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Death: Police Tried To Blackmail Family - Ena Ofugara by wirinet(m): 12:18pm On Feb 10, 2020
kestolove95:
The wife failed him, he wasn't fucqing him well
There is no proof the wife failed him. Sex and love are sometimes confused as being the same, they are not. Some men love to keep their wives fresh, while trying out all their crazy fetishes on hired help.

1 Like

Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Death: Police Tried To Blackmail Family - Ena Ofugara by maasoap(m): 12:21pm On Feb 10, 2020
majamajic:
Was even buried with limo ambulance, watched the burial full video , he has a wonderful family , too bad

I don't know what they are trying to defend here , the drugs found on him was for horse power

They should allow the man to rest in peace

They did the right thing by stating their own side of the story. It is their right to do so.
When I saw the picture of the drugs, I knew that there was no the story wouldn't have been distorted.
Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Death: Police Tried To Blackmail Family - Ena Ofugara by seniormallam(m): 12:21pm On Feb 10, 2020
dalass:

Someone died...It has gone beyond the family. It is now a police case. Its the police's decision to prosecute the case or not. She will still go to jail for prostitution..at the very least...

You know Naija police extortion is their favorite business.. Both from the accused and the bereaved...

Too bad... Sad story.

Lesson for our men... Stay with your wives.. He could have continued with his practice at Abuja.. But trust men, working away from home is a ticket to fvck as many available kpekus as possible

Pay attention men!
Valentine is coming!
All the different gals only you don't arrange for.. ..long throat will finish you.. RIP in advance grin grin grin
The police, even in the video asked the lady to switch off her phone, because they don't want such matter to go public because of the man..........but the family is bent on prosecuting the lady, and the police decides to release the tape, so people could come to the aid of the girl.........since they don't want the matter public they should had made sure the girl is not in their custody.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Death: Police Tried To Blackmail Family - Ena Ofugara by maasoap(m): 12:25pm On Feb 10, 2020
seniormallam:
Where is the girl presently since you weren't pressing charges.........if truly you weren't pressing charge, you should have instruct the police to release her in your presence, give the girl transport to relocate to her state....... by then this matter would had died a natural death.

Nothing Musa no go see for Egypt! Will the transport money for her come from the deceased's account too? As an appreciation for for her role in the story that ended well for the family. Clowns everywhere
Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Death: Police Tried To Blackmail Family - Ena Ofugara by HZNjnr(m): 12:25pm On Feb 10, 2020
The family should look for the girl's money and pay her...

We are tired of long stories please
Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Death: Police Tried To Blackmail Family - Ena Ofugara by Coolcalmcollect(m): 12:29pm On Feb 10, 2020
seniormallam:
Where is the girl presently since you weren't pressing charges.........if truly you weren't pressing charge, you should have instruct the police to release her in your presence, give the girl transport to relocate to her state.......by then this matter would had died a natural death.
why should the girl be released?
she will be prosecuted for involuntary manslaughter. it holds a lighter sentence Dan manslaughter and murder...its less Dan 10years imprisonment.
as long as a persons death is connected to you, you will be prosecuted, weda the person died a natural death or not.
or will dey release you if you slap someone and he died of heart attack?
Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Death: Police Tried To Blackmail Family - Ena Ofugara by seniormallam(m): 12:30pm On Feb 10, 2020
wirinet:

There is no proof the wife failed him. Sex and love are sometimes confused as being the same, they are not. Some men love to keep their wives fresh, while trying out all their crazy fetishes on hired help.
One of the disadvantage of marrying a career woman, she's a director with CBN........such women always has timetable for sex, meanwhile men's body system wasn't designed like that........a man should have sex when he has the urge, not waiting for Saturday timetable.

1 Like

Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Death: Police Tried To Blackmail Family - Ena Ofugara by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 10, 2020
seniormallam:
Where is the girl presently since you weren't pressing charges.........if truly you weren't pressing charge, you should have instruct the police to release her in your presence, give the girl transport to relocate to her state.......by then this matter would had died a natural death.

Ah! U don't know police people. The day I lost my mum to RTA I went to the station and after many many, asked for the case to be dropped son8 can have the body released. Police released the body but not the accused. They said they had unfinished business with him
Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Death: Police Tried To Blackmail Family - Ena Ofugara by wirinet(m): 12:32pm On Feb 10, 2020
maasoap:

Nothing Musa no go see for Egypt! Will the transport money for her come from the deceased's account too? As an appreciation for for her role in the story that ended well for the family. Clowns everywhere
I agree that that is the most humane thing to do. Since the family knows that the girl is innocent (of murder) and the Police would exploit the girl to extract "bail" from her. The dead man might not have even paid for her services before giving up the ghost. Conscience demand that the family should have at least ensure she is realised from Police custody. Given her poor looks, she could remain in Police custody for years.
Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Death: Police Tried To Blackmail Family - Ena Ofugara by dfrost: 12:33pm On Feb 10, 2020
davillian:
The wife fit never give this guy kpomo for the past 5years...

Still doesn't justify his cheating.

A Knight? To whom much is given, much is expected.

Now he has plunged his family to dishonor.

1 Like

Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Death: Police Tried To Blackmail Family - Ena Ofugara by dfrost: 12:35pm On Feb 10, 2020
seniormallam:

One of the disadvantage of marrying a career woman, she's a director with CBN........such women always has timetable for sex, meanwhile men's body system wasn't designed like that........a man should have sex when he has the urge, not waiting for Saturday timetable.

He should have channeled his urge to something else. No excuse for cheating.

No excuse whatsoever.

4 Likes

Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Death: Police Tried To Blackmail Family - Ena Ofugara by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 10, 2020
You just had to drag the Pope and the Church into your stupidity.

Why don't you kuku go ahead and tell us the name of the Pope that slept with little boys, afofun.

Does that justify that a supposed respected man who was looked up to as a pillar in his immediate community died in the arms of a prostitute?

People be justifying rubbish.

Y'all better shut up and let the man find his rest in the realm where he is now.

Besides, the police should be investigated to find the truth about how and why the video got leaked.

Whoever is culpable is a criminal and should be dismissed from the force.

1 Like

Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Death: Police Tried To Blackmail Family - Ena Ofugara by Vivuch: 12:37pm On Feb 10, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

Coz you haven't commit adultery in your life.. mumu..

And who told you adulterer will go to hell
Get out you Adultery apologist. I don't commit adultery like you and your cohorts. Rot in hell

1 Like

Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Death: Police Tried To Blackmail Family - Ena Ofugara by maasoap(m): 12:38pm On Feb 10, 2020
wirinet:

I agree that that is the most humane thing to do. Since the family knows that the girl is innocent (of murder) and the Police would exploit the girl to extract "bail" from her. The dead man might not have even paid for her services before giving up the ghost. Conscience demand that the family should have at least ensure she is realised from Police custody. Given her poor looks, she could remain in Police custody for years.

You have a point there. But as a grieving family, I don't think that they will even bother themselves about the girl or her predicaments. I feel for her, I really do. Wouldn't want any of my daughters to be in her shoes.
Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Death: Police Tried To Blackmail Family - Ena Ofugara by maasoap(m): 12:40pm On Feb 10, 2020
dfrost:

He should have channeled his urge to something else. No excuse for cheating.

No excuse whatsoever.

Says who? Lol. The family settings can't work based on a rigid principle like that my friend.
Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Death: Police Tried To Blackmail Family - Ena Ofugara by SavonEric: 12:41pm On Feb 10, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
You just had to drag the Pope and the Church into your stupidity.

Why don't you kuku go ahead and tell us the name of the Pope that slept with little boys, afofun.

Does that justify that a supposed respected man who was looked up to as a pillar in his immediate community died in the arms of a prostitute?

People be justifying rubbish.

Y'all better shut up and let the man find his rest in the realm where he is now.

Besides, the police should be investigated to find the truth about how and why the video got leaked.

Whoever is culpable is a criminal and should be dismissed from the force.
[/s]
Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Death: Police Tried To Blackmail Family - Ena Ofugara by wirinet(m): 12:41pm On Feb 10, 2020
seniormallam:

My brother, I no understand o. How can a husband been living in Benin and the wife in Abuja, and you expect the man not to have sex. How do they expect him to satisfy his urge? Mastùbate, sex doll?
It seems women don't understand the physiology and psychology of men. Sometimes, around early morning, a man might experience a rush of hormones, which will make his dick as hard as rock. He has to find a way to relieve the tension. Most times emptying the bladder helps. Sometime cold water helps. Sometimes, the man just needs a hole - any hole.

2 Likes

Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Death: Police Tried To Blackmail Family - Ena Ofugara by Coolcalmcollect(m): 12:42pm On Feb 10, 2020
wirinet:

if it were your dad I'm sure you will even print a thank you for your service card for the girl.
Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Death: Police Tried To Blackmail Family - Ena Ofugara by dfrost: 12:45pm On Feb 10, 2020
maasoap:

Says who? Lol. The family settings can't work based on a rigid principle like that my friend.

So you cheat?
Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Death: Police Tried To Blackmail Family - Ena Ofugara by omoharry(f): 12:52pm On Feb 10, 2020
UstazAhmed:
Straight to hell fire. This is against the teachings of the Prophet Mohammed SAW. Allah is a just judge and the truth will surely come out someday
U urself, how are you sure you will make heaven? beside, hell fire no dey Islamic koran.. which one you kon dey quote Allah and Mohammed put?.
Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Death: Police Tried To Blackmail Family - Ena Ofugara by NeoWanZaeed(m): 12:52pm On Feb 10, 2020
Vivuch:
Get out you Adultery apologist. I don't commit adultery like you and your cohorts. Rot in hell

Mumu .. you don't know the difference between sin and disbelief ..

Idiot boy ..

Condemning sinners to hell
Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Death: Police Tried To Blackmail Family - Ena Ofugara by wirinet(m): 12:53pm On Feb 10, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

if it were your dad I'm sure you will even print a thank you for your service card for the girl.
I hate senseless emotional rants. Was it the girl that killed their father? Will keeping the girl locked up indefinitely help relieve the pain of their fathers death?

There is a difference between doing the right or reasonable thing and being ruled by emotions. We men are expected to be guided by reason.
Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Death: Police Tried To Blackmail Family - Ena Ofugara by wonder233: 12:54pm On Feb 10, 2020
Fake news.
This fellow has no connection with the family.
The new format now in Nigeria is to murder someone and quickly do a video insinuating some salacious details, And boom! Your tracks are covered for ever!. He who puts out a video first successfully controls the narrative of a highly gullible and simpleminded public.

Everyone assumes the people talking in the background of the video are policemen...But was anybody on police uniform actually seen in that video?
How convenient they knew were to look and find the drugs.
How convenient the deceased had an entire pharmacy of the aphrodisiac on him (to make it look believable). ... They over did it and shot themselves in the foot.

How convenient the so-called hooker who said she didn't have idea of time, clearly knew it was 5am they had intercourse. And after sleeping, still woke up at around 5am... Oh, and that was after being prodded to say "him tey for my body".

People say the police released this video to clear the so called hooker's name... How laughable!
Now the same people are releasing statements purportedly from "the family" they "agree" the man took those drugs and died.
Who is controlling this script behind the scene?

Remember this man is a lawyer and he has been said to be involved in some high profile cases..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Prostitute Dies After Her Madam Pushed Her Off 6th Floor In Dubai / Slap & Die: Man Killed In Awka With Just One Slap, Slapper Arrested (Graph Pics) / Family Of 7 Killed In Benin By Suspected Generator Fumes (Graphic Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.