Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

‘I Was Initiated Into Cultism At The Age Of 12’ – Dreaded Cult Leader Confesses - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘I Was Initiated Into Cultism At The Age Of 12’ – Dreaded Cult Leader Confesses (655 Views)

Maphite One Of The Dreaded Cult Group In Benin City Show Off The Gun Collections / Lagos Primary School Pupils Initiated Into Dreaded Cult Group. Photo / Dreaded Cult Leader 'Stainless' Killed In Gun Battle In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Was Initiated Into Cultism At The Age Of 12’ – Dreaded Cult Leader Confesses by Horoscope101: 11:04am On Feb 10, 2020
A 22-year-old Maliki Bello who claimed to be the leader of Berry Boys’ Secret Cult has been arrested alongside 11 others by operatives of the Special Strike Force on Social Miscreants of the Lagos State Police Command.

Lagos State Police spokesperson, Bala Elkana said the dreaded cult leader was arrested on February 4 after operatives from Itire Police Station led by the Divisional Police Officer, SP Barkfur Kromkyes monitored his activities.

Upon being arrested, Bello who has been on the wanted list of the Lagos State Police Command revealed that he was initiated into cultism at the age of 12 when he was in Junior Secondary School (JSS1). He further revealed that they use Facebook and other social media platforms to recruit new members.

Bala said...

SOURCE FOR MORE DETAILS: https://www.sabonews.org/2020/02/10/i-was-initiated-into-cultism-at-the-age-of-12-dreaded-cult-leader-confesses/

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Ooo, My Facebook Accounts And My Wats App Has Been Hacked / Could You Believe Your Phone Talks About You Behind Your Back. These Researchers / Conviction Of Actresss Funke Akindele Cannot Stand In Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.