Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

How To Buy Telos On Newdex.io - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Buy Telos On Newdex.io (1917 Views)

Peeranha A Question And Answer Platform built On The Telos blockchain / Telos Vs Eos / Features Of The Telos Blockchain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Buy Telos On Newdex.io by teloswriter1: 11:05am On Feb 10, 2020
Telos is a cryptocurrency of the Telos network with coin ticker as TLOS. The telos blockchain is a community blockchain which has it's coin listed on https://newdex.io

Newdex is a decentralized exchange targeted at EOSIO projects and others. If you have a project on EOSIO which has launched a token on any of EOS sister chains or the EOS main chain itself, you could get your coins listed on newdex if you meet up with their terms and conditions.

To buy or sell TELOS on newdex you need to own an EOS wallet which would help you to buy telos directly on newdex with the EOS on your EOS wallet. The same process goes for selling the coin.

Creation of a telos wallet is for free, but creating and EOS wallet is rarely free, that's why telos is still the best compared to EOS.

9 Likes

Re: How To Buy Telos On Newdex.io by teloswriter1: 8:39pm On Feb 19, 2020
NEWDEX API

8 Likes

Re: How To Buy Telos On Newdex.io by teloswriter2: 10:18am On Feb 22, 2020
If you had followed this topic to buy TLOS on https://newdex.io at the time of posting, you would have made a lot of profit by now.
TLOS is the the cryptocurrency of the next generation blockchain called telos.

TLOS is a cryptocurrency which much features like EOS and it is better than EOS ETH and others in all aspects.

Newdex helps you to buy TELOS with ease using EOS in your EOS wallet.

9 Likes

Re: How To Buy Telos On Newdex.io by teloswriter1: 8:00pm On Apr 10, 2020
1- If you want to buy TLOS using Newdex exchange you’ll need to have a TLOS account as well as another crypto account depending on the pair (For example: tlos/eos , tlos/seeds, tlos/sqrl, among others) you’ll use.
- To create a TLOS account you can check our article in Medium or click here!
- You will also need another crypto account/wallet to pay for the TLOS you want, depending on the pair, you can go to each of those blockchain’s websites to check how to create an account.

6 Likes

Re: How To Buy Telos On Newdex.io by teloswriter1: 8:07pm On Apr 10, 2020
2 - TLOS can be bought in Newdex using any of the other available crypto in the pairs listed:

3 - Now, the first step is to choose the EOSio Side of Newdex as you can see in the second imagr

4 - After selecting the EOSio side, you’ll need to choose the Telos Network on the right.

5 - Now let’s say you will buy TLOS using EOS (as highlighted above), you have to sign in with your chosen EOS desktop wallet.

7 Likes

Re: How To Buy Telos On Newdex.io by teloswriter1: 8:13pm On Apr 10, 2020
6 - After you have signed in, you can set up a buy order like in any other exchange, choosing between market and limit orders, for that, you will have to fill:
- Price in EOS for the TLOS you’ll be buying.
- The amount of TLOS you want to buy at said price.
- The total EOS needed to complete the operation will be calculated automatically.
- You will need to fill in the name of the receiving TLOS account.

7 - When your order is submitted, the corresponding EOS balance will be transferred and guarded by Newdex until your order gets filled or cancelled, once filled, the TLOS will be transferred to the account set at 0 commission.

Note that the process to buy with any other crypto is the same with the slight difference of logging with the proper wallet for that crypto.
In case of selling TLOS instead of buying, the process is about the same, you’ll need to log with your TLOS wallet and type in the receiving account in your selected payment crypto.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Buy Telos On Newdex.io by Atrysten9ja: 1:15pm On Apr 29, 2020
Thank you for the guide. I tried it yesterday and it worked.
1 bought 1896 TLOS

Maybe by 1st week of may I would buy more, when I get cash. Price still seems very affordable

2 Likes

Re: How To Buy Telos On Newdex.io by shedemone: 1:42pm On Apr 29, 2020
I just hope telos won't end up like TBC?

My last experience with TBC in 2016 was bad, but I would try buying telos.

I don't have an EOS account to buy telos, how can I open an EOS account.

The only crypto I have is bitcoin. Other crypto used to really punish me, but you make telos seem bright to me. I would love to try.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Learn These Skills And You Will Never Be Poor Again / Uniport Post Ume Information And Date! / Anambra State University Second Choice Holds Its Post Ume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.