Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Cure For Ulcer, Fibroid And Cancer - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cure For Ulcer, Fibroid And Cancer (150 Views)

Herbal Treatment Of Ulcer, Fibroid, Staph, Cancer, Stroke, Diabetes, Etc, At Aba / Finally Hiv/aids, Cancer, Fibroid And Other Stubborn Ailments Gets A Cure / Say Goodbye To Unstable Menses,hormonal Imbalance,fibroid And Vaginal Infections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cure For Ulcer, Fibroid And Cancer by Chosen2375: 12:07pm On Feb 10, 2020
l can cure that protracted disease or diseases that you or someone closer to you is facing. l had done this in the past and am still doing it for people that contacted me. That Ulcer, Cancer and Fibroid is curable only if you allow me to handle it for you. My contact is 08084080784, please feel free to talk to me on any health challenges you or a relative is facing, l will be glad and render my service to help.

(1) (Reply)

The Causes And Treatments Of Hip Osteotomy / Strengthen Your Immune System With Herblin Complex / How To Become An Effective Fitness Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.