Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Are We Not Sacrificing Them? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are We Not Sacrificing Them? (1336 Views)

Akwa Ibom Speakership- NANS Berates Ex-gov Akpabio For Sacrificing Merit / Collapsed Building!ghanaian Pastor Accuses T.B Joshua Of Sacrificing Human Lives / Sacrificing Our Children, How Many More? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are We Not Sacrificing Them? by bolaoni(m): 3:26pm On Jan 23, 2006
I read in the papers today that the FG has OKed a military action against those that kidnapped the Oyinbo oil workers embarassed

I am definitely not sure this is the best option to solve this imbroglio. If the order is being carried out, that means the hostages may also not live to tell the story.

I don't know what you all think about this, but me think it is going to go the way and manner the insurgents are dealing with the Allied soldiers in Iraq. Which will definitely not augur well. angry

God help them sha.

Bola
Re: Are We Not Sacrificing Them? by Chxta(m): 10:15pm On Jan 23, 2006
Personally I am all for military action. Never negotiate with terrorists, which bad as that may sound is what these 'freedom fighters' are...
Re: Are We Not Sacrificing Them? by bolaoni(m): 12:06pm On Jan 24, 2006
Chxta:

Personally I am all for military action. Never negotiate with terrorists, which bad as that may sound is what these 'freedom fighters' are...

So that means we can afford to sacrifice of the people we are trying to free? The location(s) of these hostages are not know up till now, does that mean the whole of Niger Delta have to be destroyed because of some bandits? Come to think of it, those who perpetrated the crime are not even known talkless of knowing their hideout. Mi guy what do you have to say to this?

(1) (Reply)

Turakin Adamawa Is Coming On Thursday! / Talk Of Priorities:Dress Code Bill Is Being Deliberated By The National Assembly / The Delayed Harvest In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.