Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,168 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Barca Women's Dominance May Be Bad For The Game - Sociedad Coach - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barca Women's Dominance May Be Bad For The Game - Sociedad Coach (31158 Views)

'sad News' - Real Sociedad Coach Gives Update On Sadiq Umar's Injury / Oshoala Scores Twice As Barcelona Defeat Sociedad 10:1 To Win The Super Cup / Jurgen Klopp: 'Sergio Ramos Is Cancer To The Game Of Football' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barca Women's Dominance May Be Bad For The Game - Sociedad Coach by Bahddo(m): 5:37pm On Feb 10, 2020
Xavi2019:
Ignorance is really bliss. Enjoy.
yeah, enjoy your ignorance.
Re: Barca Women's Dominance May Be Bad For The Game - Sociedad Coach by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 10, 2020
they need to spend and invest like them.
Re: Barca Women's Dominance May Be Bad For The Game - Sociedad Coach by Paschy88(m): 5:45pm On Feb 10, 2020
They are seeking a first league title in 5 years and you are shouting dominance.. Dominance is winning 5 in a row

1 Like

Re: Barca Women's Dominance May Be Bad For The Game - Sociedad Coach by Paschy88(m): 5:46pm On Feb 10, 2020
NORSYK:
How's Barcelona women dominating when they last won the league in 2014.
If any club is dominating it should be Athletico Madrid women who have won the last 3 leagues in a row
Exactly
Re: Barca Women's Dominance May Be Bad For The Game - Sociedad Coach by BigSam2429(m): 5:51pm On Feb 10, 2020
Thid Barcelona women can beat the Barcelona men if care is not taken ��
Re: Barca Women's Dominance May Be Bad For The Game - Sociedad Coach by Blacknote: 5:54pm On Feb 10, 2020
BanevsJoker:
This coach must be a Northerner. You want Barcelona to slow down for you to catch up. Is football Federal Character? Abi you wan do catchment area? Better go and improve yourself and STFU.

Re: Barca Women's Dominance May Be Bad For The Game - Sociedad Coach by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 10, 2020
So they should ban them? Lol.

I remember that was how the basketball team, Globetrotters was banned for life for being too good.

Anyway, the only name I saw there was Oshoala. kiss
Re: Barca Women's Dominance May Be Bad For The Game - Sociedad Coach by ojaysam25(m): 6:02pm On Feb 10, 2020
A big part of that dominance is due to our very own 'oshoala'
Re: Barca Women's Dominance May Be Bad For The Game - Sociedad Coach by vickydevoka(m): 6:05pm On Feb 10, 2020
If Lyon catch Dem now Dem go remember say football no easy

1 Like

Re: Barca Women's Dominance May Be Bad For The Game - Sociedad Coach by maklelemakukula(m): 6:28pm On Feb 10, 2020
Bahddo:
so if we say Liverpool is dominating the EPL, you'd say it's wrong because they last won a league title about 30 years ago? Get sense na.
na you need the sense pass but you want to dash someone else, I'm not surprised though cos the bible put it most succinctly: Those who have, more will be given to them...while those who don't, even the little they manage will be taken away.
Re: Barca Women's Dominance May Be Bad For The Game - Sociedad Coach by travelland(f): 6:33pm On Feb 10, 2020
Good job to Barca
Re: Barca Women's Dominance May Be Bad For The Game - Sociedad Coach by Xavi2019: 6:44pm On Feb 10, 2020
Thirteenblood:

It seems like the world does. grin

If your sisters look like that then never introduce them to me. grin

It's a man in my eyes.

Ignorance is bliss.
Re: Barca Women's Dominance May Be Bad For The Game - Sociedad Coach by Miner13: 6:54pm On Feb 10, 2020
Thirteenblood:

It's a man in my eyes.
can't laugh oo.the strength is unbeatable
Re: Barca Women's Dominance May Be Bad For The Game - Sociedad Coach by Miner13: 6:58pm On Feb 10, 2020
Thirteenblood:

It's a man in my eyes.
what's the name of her hus?
Re: Barca Women's Dominance May Be Bad For The Game - Sociedad Coach by SavonEric: 7:42pm On Feb 10, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
So they should ban them? Lol.

I remember that was how the basketball team, Globetrotters was banned for life for being too good.

Anyway, the only name I saw there was Oshoala. kiss
[/s]
Re: Barca Women's Dominance May Be Bad For The Game - Sociedad Coach by Adetayo1978(m): 7:44pm On Feb 10, 2020
[quote author=logon599 post=86535126]
What are you saying bro?Sincerely, I don't understand what he is saying.]
Re: Barca Women's Dominance May Be Bad For The Game - Sociedad Coach by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 10, 2020
Re: Barca Women's Dominance May Be Bad For The Game - Sociedad Coach by Bahddo(m): 12:59am On Feb 11, 2020
maklelemakukula:
na you need the sense pass but you want to dash someone else, I'm not surprised though cos the bible put it most succinctly: Those who have, more will be given to them...while those who don't, even the little they manage will be taken away.
typical Nigerian, clueless about the actual meaning of regular words. Tell me, what does 'dominate' mean?
Re: Barca Women's Dominance May Be Bad For The Game - Sociedad Coach by Nobody: 1:13am On Feb 11, 2020
Onye apiara utali... ya puo na uzo biko
Re: Barca Women's Dominance May Be Bad For The Game - Sociedad Coach by Kyllahmc(m): 2:26am On Feb 11, 2020
NORSYK:
How's Barcelona women dominating when they last won the league in 2014.
If any club is dominating it should be Athletico Madrid women who have won the last 3 leagues in a row
they are talking about current form...
Re: Barca Women's Dominance May Be Bad For The Game - Sociedad Coach by Dayoara: 6:50am On Feb 11, 2020
When you are humiliated, you will always find a fault when your opponent wins
Re: Barca Women's Dominance May Be Bad For The Game - Sociedad Coach by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:04am On Feb 11, 2020
NORSYK:

Only those who watch cricket will say Liverpool is dominating EPL, if you are talking about clubs dominating their leagues you talk about
Bayern Munich of Bundesliga
Juventus of Serie A
Celtic of Scottish league RB Salzburg of Austria Bundesliga
The New Saints of Walsh premier league

The above mentioned clubs are dominating their respective leagues
correct!!! You can't dominate a league in just one season....dominance has to be over a period....you can instead say that, this is their year....
Re: Barca Women's Dominance May Be Bad For The Game - Sociedad Coach by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:04am On Feb 11, 2020
Goldencheese:
Oga coach, sit up, come up with strategies to rival Barcelona women club and stop whining. Any team is beatable.
abi

1 Like

Re: Barca Women's Dominance May Be Bad For The Game - Sociedad Coach by Bahddo(m): 10:56am On Feb 11, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
correct!!! You can't dominate a league in just one season....dominance has to be over a period....you can instead say that, this is their year....
*facepalm* so a season isn't a period? The period isn't even what makes it dominance, it only helps tell how long it has lasted. Dominance is about being at the top, being the best, or being the most influential/powerful BY FAR. Go check your dictionary, time isn't a factor. It only helps quantify it since it has a beginning and an end.

Liverpool is currently dominating the EPL. In other words, they are currently the dominant team in the EPL (unbeaten and with a 22-point gap). City was dominant in the last 2 seasons (even clearing all domestic titles last season), but right now, no one holds a candle to Liverpool.
Re: Barca Women's Dominance May Be Bad For The Game - Sociedad Coach by fattprince(m): 12:30pm On Feb 11, 2020
Bahddo:
typical Nigerian, clueless about the actual meaning of regular words. Tell me, what does 'dominate' mean?
Bro just leave them guys. I don't know with all those your explanation they still not getting it. That means they are duller than Buhari. Nothing you say can make them understand.
Re: Barca Women's Dominance May Be Bad For The Game - Sociedad Coach by Bahddo(m): 12:42pm On Feb 11, 2020
fattprince:

Bro just leave them guys. I don't know with all those your explanation they still not getting it. That means they are duller than Buhari. Nothing you say can make them understand.
mehn, bro... The matter tire me.

Even if they do not read or have dictionaries, some of these people watch movies or play games. For example Call of Duty Mobile has a mode called Domination, where you try to hold 3 specified positions. Any moment the rival team occupies all 3, the commentator says "You are being dominated." Some of these people arguing also play these games but don't learn anything.
Re: Barca Women's Dominance May Be Bad For The Game - Sociedad Coach by gbeguse: 5:27pm On Feb 11, 2020
Barca all d way as my ticket sup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barca Women's Dominance May Be Bad For The Game - Sociedad Coach by Farki: 7:12am On Feb 12, 2020
shamsin6300:
Is God nt wonderful?
Dominating in Women team but being humiliated in Men's Team
Just like Nigeria.
Re: Barca Women's Dominance May Be Bad For The Game - Sociedad Coach by emmanugo: 10:47am On Feb 12, 2020
Bahddo:
mehn, bro... The matter tire me.

Even if they do not read or have dictionaries, some of these people watch movies or play games. For example Call of Duty Mobile has a mode called Domination, where you try to hold 3 specified positions. Any moment the rival team occupies all 3, the commentator says "You are being dominated." Some of these people arguing also play these games but don't learn anything.
The example you jus cited here jus explained why you have been getting it all wrong.. Its obvious you a movie or gaming freak... In football the language usage is different.. The 3 positions u r talking about ,in football each position stand for a season, so when u win for 3 seasons in a row den we say u r dominant n not jus a season,jus as u can't say someone is dominant occupying one or even two positions from d example you cited

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barca Women's Dominance May Be Bad For The Game - Sociedad Coach by Bahddo(m): 11:25am On Feb 12, 2020
emmanugo:
The example you jus cited here jus explained why you have been getting it all wrong.. Its obvious you a movie or gaming freak... In football the language usage is different.. The 3 positions u r talking about ,in football each position stand for a season, so when u win for 3 seasons in a row den we say u r dominant n not jus a season,jus as u can't say someone is dominant occupying one or even two positions from d example you cited
smh... No use arguing with you. You peeps have no clue what words mean and just assume meanings for them. Domination is about how good you are compared to rivals, and not how long you have been good. Football has no special context.

For example, during last season UCL, EPL teams had not managed to win the UCL even once in the last 6 years, but see how these reporters (who know football more than you do) described their run last season - European dominance. That was simply because they had half the number of teams in the quarterfinals (not because it was 3 UCL seasons in a row). They had not even won yet. These are just two out of many who described it that way.

https://www.goal.com/en/news/premier-league-clubs-on-most-dominant-champions-league-run/16k6bgf86fbcz12eky1eslbpfx

https://businesstimes.co.zw/english-teams-dominate-europe-in-2019/

NB: I am not a movie or game freak, I'm just very open to learning, unlearning and relearning. When you are ignorant and you are corrected, stop arguing. Just learn!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CAF List Of Nominees For African Player Of The Year Award / Neymar Finally Reports Back To PSG, Pictured In Gym / FC Taraba Players Sleep In Front Of Govt House Over 11months Salary(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.