Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply (295985 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) / INEC Recruitment Of Election Staff: What You Should Know Before Applying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by dotun555(m): 6:40am On Feb 20, 2020
heskeyw:

I have done that but on my slip, na only my passport, name, app ID, dob, email, phone number, position applied for and gender dey show. Is it the same with yours

Same as mine. Maybe that's why they said they would still contact you. Guess to reprint a new slip by then (my thought tho)
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Haywhyluv: 6:40am On Feb 20, 2020
Anowax:
Have you tried applying afresh for the Administrative Officer with a new email?

Can I apply afresh with new email
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by heskeyw(m): 6:42am On Feb 20, 2020
dotun555:

Same as mine. Maybe that's why they said they would still contact you. Guess to reprint a new slip by then (my thought tho)
Thanks for the swift response.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by princealbashir: 6:43am On Feb 20, 2020
heskeyw:

Any answer to this question

Yes brother. It's like that for everyone. No qualms.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Datblarkboi: 6:43am On Feb 20, 2020
Please what can I do then, recreate another application?
Anowax:
I don't think you can still edit after generating slip
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by bountiouz: 6:45am On Feb 20, 2020
Juliearth:

Mine takes me back to the login page. Did you use a PC?

Same with me.
But I was on desktop view and it took me back to the login page on mobile view.
Went ahead to log in and was able to download my slip from the mobile view.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by princealbashir: 6:48am On Feb 20, 2020
Datblarkboi:
Please, my application slip was generated and I haven't completed my application, and it contains wrong information, like gender, no DOB, and so on. Please is there a way I can edit my CV?���

I doubt it because it was stated that once you've applied and generated your slip, you'll not be allowed to edit any information on your CV. But just keep the hope alive.

1 Like

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by heskeyw(m): 6:49am On Feb 20, 2020
Datblarkboi:
The answer lies within you. grin
Datblarkboi:
The answer lies within you. You suppose know say for every job application, if u do uneditable mistake, u suppose start a fresh registration

1 Like

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Nobody: 6:50am On Feb 20, 2020
Heineken:
you're right man. Exactly what I was telling one guy today.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Soneh(m): 6:56am On Feb 20, 2020
I'm still serving and I see no crime in trying. As for the NYSC number I would just make use of my call up number. You never can tell where your luck would be coming from.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Juliearth(f): 7:01am On Feb 20, 2020
heskeyw:

Nope, mine did that for about 4 times but I kept on trying. Though I set my Firefox to desktop layout.

Okay. I am using chrome.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by princealbashir: 7:02am On Feb 20, 2020
Haywhyluv:

Can I apply afresh with new email

Use a different phone no and email ID. This may not guarantee anything but there's no harm in trying.

The main issue might just be the NYSC number in the already submitted application.

Try it first and see how it goes.

All the best.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by fabem(m): 7:05am On Feb 20, 2020
Hi applicants,

If you have any issues with your INEC recruitment applications, let me know. I have applied for many applicants and we have encountered different issues with different applications which we were able to solve later on.

Many that can't download your Application slip, use phone browser to download it, it download easily via phone.

If you need guidelines on how to apply, or you want us to apply for you, get in touch with us at;

Instinct Computer Consult

Call/WhatsApp: 08029359634
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Juliearth(f): 7:08am On Feb 20, 2020
dotun555:

When you open the site on desktop mode in probably chrome, look for the 3 black arrows up in front of your name. Click on it to show a side bar with options, choose MY JOB APPLICATION. Try to print slip from there.

Its showing a blank page.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Juliearth(f): 7:09am On Feb 20, 2020
bountiouz:

Same with me.
But I was on desktop view and it took me back to the login page on mobile view.
Went ahead to log in and was able to download my slip from the mobile view.

The thing is my captcha won't display on mobile view...let me troubleshoot further and see

Modified:
I have been able to submit and print.

1 Like

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by olasunky15(m): 7:12am On Feb 20, 2020
bchi:

What about those with only bsc.and working experience and some professional courses applies for the professionals /experience hires??

I belong to this group but no MSc, can one apply for the professional cadre
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Bernardinho(m): 7:12am On Feb 20, 2020
I want to register using my OND but the nysc number option is still in the requirement. How do i go about it, itz also not accepting if i input nil as suggested by some people
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by olasunky15(m): 7:17am On Feb 20, 2020
Anowax:
Guys everything is working perfectly now. Even my passport that wasn't showing yesterday on my slip is now showing. I was also able to download the slip and save it as a PDF file on my phone. I guess the formula for this application is; if you encounter any challenge at any point in your registration, take a deep breath, leave your system or your phone, and continue the next day (as long as the next day isn't March 2nd) because since this registration started, it has been from one glitch to the other; from site not opening, to email wahala, to passport issue, to download slip palava. But finally, here I'm having completed the registration. The rest is up to God.

Good morning pals.

Apt!

This is exactly how it is.... And what I did.... its one glitch after the other. Don't panic....

once you overcame one challenge, another pops up, relax and take a deep breath. Take some water and go to bed. Try again the following day, early in d morning and you just overcome the challenge...

cheers

2 Likes

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by olasunky15(m): 7:19am On Feb 20, 2020
heskeyw:
Any answer to this question
Do not panic... That's how it is for everyone... inec ll get back to you.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by bountiouz: 7:19am On Feb 20, 2020
Juliearth:

The thing is my captcha won't display on mobile view...let me troubleshoot further and see

All right.
Had same issue but I think at a point, it didn't ask me for captcha on mobile view after asking for it on desktop view.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by olasunky15(m): 7:23am On Feb 20, 2020
princealbashir:

I doubt it because it was stated that once you've applied and generated your slip, you'll not be allowed to edit any information on your CV. But just keep the hope alive.
Hopes Alive?

he supplied incorrect info.... The best thing is to start afresh with a new email and phone no.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Anowax(m): 7:28am On Feb 20, 2020
Datblarkboi:
I really do not know if that will count as double registration and thus result in disqualification of one's application. I'm really not in a position to answer that. I'm merely an applicant like you.

1 Like

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Azarina: 7:29am On Feb 20, 2020
Oghenekelvin:

Are you using your mobile phone for registration?
Here's a little tweak if your passport isn't showing on your application slip.. (Chrome browser)

Click on "Generate application slip"

Once it loads, go to options on your chrome browser and then select "Desktop site"

Your application slip with your passport in it will appear.

You can of course screenshot it then and print later

Yes I'm using my phone

I used chrome for other things except uploading passport which I used ucbrowser

I uused the desktop site on Chrome but it's not providing the security code for me to login so I can't login with Chrome

Is there anyway to view my passport with ucbrowser
Thank you
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Anowax(m): 7:33am On Feb 20, 2020
Haywhyluv:

No bro, but have submitted, just to upload passport
You might as well start a new registration with a fresh email.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Heineken(m): 7:38am On Feb 20, 2020
Nenyezz:
i started woth 00... abi i suppose write the letter A
yes the A should be there
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Heineken(m): 7:39am On Feb 20, 2020
Juliearth:

don't disturb yourself.. Use chrome. I applied successfully. Even downloaded with my Pic showing.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 20, 2020
Pls before you click on generate slip kindly go through ur application details carefully once again as u cannot effect any changes after u might have generated your slip. Also, wait for your passport to show on the site too before you generate slip or else u wont have any passport on ur application slip. Your application slip serves as id card for admittance into examination venues that will be contacted to you by Inec When ready.. Pls exercise patience n be guided.. The site works must mainly as from 11pm and also as early as 7am this is due to traffic. All the best with your applications
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Juliearth(f): 7:45am On Feb 20, 2020
Heineken:
don't disturb yourself.. Use chrome. I applied successfully. Even downloaded with my Pic showing.

Thanks bro, I have been able to submit my application and print.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Heineken(m): 7:55am On Feb 20, 2020
Juliearth:

Thanks bro, I have been able to submit my application and print.
nice one mama... God go help us all.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by lovelyayo(m): 7:56am On Feb 20, 2020
Heineken:
yes the A should be there
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Juliearth(f): 7:57am On Feb 20, 2020
olasunky15:

I belong to this group but no MSc, can one apply for the professional cadre

I have a post graduate degree, but I applied for this job with my BSc... Its called playing safe. INEC would never recruit an MSc or a PhD holder because they wouldn't want a fresher to come and be their boss.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by MrbasHH: 7:58am On Feb 20, 2020
Bernardinho:
I want to register using my OND but the nysc number option is still in the requirement. How do i go about it, itz also not accepting if i input nil as suggested by some people

Good morning

You can write it like this ONdiploma

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (79) (Reply)

N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.