Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply (296428 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) / INEC Recruitment Of Election Staff: What You Should Know Before Applying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Jayboy06: 7:42pm On Feb 28, 2020
So no one is certain about how much INEC currently pay graduates
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by lovelyayo(m): 8:19pm On Feb 28, 2020
It is not for those already in the system. It is for people who have experiences but it will do well to support it with additional certificate.
nazablossom:
That professional hire is for those already in other govt jobs because it stated level 9 upward. Don't beat yourself up. There's nothing you can do about it now. Let's hope for the best.

Cheers.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by RealAbdulqudus(m): 8:22pm On Feb 28, 2020
Teaser4:
it is well brother, we go dey ok las las... we thank God brother, how's your side too... I heard una don get corona for naija, please be safe oh...

Corona na visitor, in go go soon
My side is good
Hustling everyday

2 Likes

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by nazablossom(f): 8:49pm On Feb 28, 2020
Liposure:
but is it possible 4 dem 2 redeploy you 2 another position if u are underqualified. Sorry 4 bothering u
I'm not sure dear. I'm a novice in all these
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by nazablossom(f): 8:50pm On Feb 28, 2020
AududuNine11:
Some local men got it na. Not all were excluded. Few got. In my whatsapp group alone, 5 got. Jobs like this, being good is not enough to get you the job... even with connection, e never still sure. God over everything. If God say na your time, no one can stop your shine. However, we will keep trying...

When I first heard the huge sum of upfront allowance I was to receive if NNPC finally offered me an employment, my heart skipped a beat. Anytime I reason the money ehn, cold dey always catch me... until NNPC decided to do me amaka on Feb 14, Val's day of all days... Unforgettable experience... Lol...
I can relate totally cheesy

3 Likes

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by nazablossom(f): 8:51pm On Feb 28, 2020
lovelyayo:
It is not for those already in the system. It is for people who have experiences but it will do well to support it with additional certificate.
Alright. Thank you
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by phessyphemzzy(m): 9:02pm On Feb 28, 2020
Some people here said Corpers should reg with NYSC call up number. Now I'm seeing people using NYSC state code...... Hope I neva enter soup likkdix
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Teaser4(m): 9:25pm On Feb 28, 2020
RealAbdulqudus:

Corona na visitor, in go go soon
My side is good
Hustling everyday
na so boss... God go make way bro... I hail. make we no dey derail this inec thread lol...make dem no declare us "inconclusive"

1 Share

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by RealAbdulqudus(m): 9:29pm On Feb 28, 2020
Teaser4:
na so boss... God go make way bro... I hail. make we no dey derail this inec thread lol...make dem no declare us "inconclusive"

Naso baba
No tell me say u 2 apply 4 this job o?

1 Like

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by ZeddyR: 9:44pm On Feb 28, 2020
Good evening everyone, please I don't know if this has been addressed before.
The passport on my slip is not showing, even after refreshing but it was uploaded.
Secondly must everyone print out the slip before March 1st?
Thanks
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by profnigga(m): 9:47pm On Feb 28, 2020
Salary! Salary!! Salary!!!....wey una name Neva dey shortlisted..

2 Likes

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Glo4chrust: 10:10pm On Feb 28, 2020
profnigga:
Lox.. Good position.. He is giving the country a good name that food and Agriculture works!
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Jerien1: 10:31pm On Feb 28, 2020
profnigga:
Watin be this.... Just one term! ?
grin
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by efe21: 10:36pm On Feb 28, 2020
profnigga:

Hahahahahaha!; This truly made my day. Omo you go fear fatness ooooooooo. Hahahahahaha. oya nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! O sheeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Nelly2015(f): 10:45pm On Feb 28, 2020
Please This NYSC Jobs am seeing, Is NYSC Recruiting or is job a jOb portal.... Please
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Teaser4(m): 10:56pm On Feb 28, 2020
RealAbdulqudus:

Naso baba
No tell me say u 2 apply 4 this job o?
lol bro. .me wey don comot naija, a friend mention me on this thread..na y yu dey see my post... Safe baba. I wish you best of luck ooooo

1 Like

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by TGM2015: 11:35pm On Feb 28, 2020
Nenyezz:
Stop misleading people. you have been corrected several times but chose to be adamant. Nysc call up number is not certificate number.
Teacher, Teacher, no be lecturer be your name. In Fela's voice.
Sorry, I am not your student nor your juniors at home. You surely need more of the correction. When you take a second look at the bold sentence and the post you quoted, you will realised that you just emphasized what I told the guy. How on earth will someone take his/her certificate serial number as the the core number from the organisation? I am very sure that you will agreed with me that your degree certificate (serial) number is now your real studentship number àbí? Immediately you graduated and issued certificate, your matriculation number is no more relevant? Oga that is not misleading people and Ms you chose to be adamant.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by NCANCHAIR(m): 12:34am On Feb 29, 2020
My fellas here, abeg what's the difference between State code and call up number? I think I can still remember my call up number but state code is what I'm trying to figure out. Thanks in anticipation of your prompt and explicit response!
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by GraceSmile1(f): 5:59am On Feb 29, 2020
Hello house, please what's your candid advice for someone who has BA & 8 years experience but his age is above 35?
Should he apply for Level 8 /Level 9(despite the fact that there's no Masters Degree).
Thanks in advance

2 Likes

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by GraceSmile1(f): 6:04am On Feb 29, 2020
Concerning payment,
For the 2013 recruitment, the salary was #73k for Level 8.

Kindly refer to this and feed your eyes

https://www.nairaland.com/1165705/inec-apointment-2013-newly-apointed/19
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by AududuNine11: 7:13am On Feb 29, 2020
profnigga:
Lol
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by leadborn: 8:06am On Feb 29, 2020
Hello house, please when is the deadline for Inec registration? I need this information because I'm a serving corps member scheduled for POP/NYSC discharge certificate on Thursday.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Marvyx(m): 8:23am On Feb 29, 2020
leadborn:
Hello house, please when is the deadline for Inec registration? I need this information because I'm a serving corps member scheduled for POP/NYSC discharge certificate on Thursday.
It's ending tomorrow
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by leadborn: 8:27am On Feb 29, 2020
Marvyx:

It's ending tomorrow

Damn! So should I register with my call up number since I won't get my discharge certificate till after POP on Thursday? What do you suggest?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by posstimo: 8:31am On Feb 29, 2020
Yes na, you should
leadborn:

Damn! So should I register with my call up number since I won't get my discharge certificate till after POP on Thursday? What do you suggest?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Marvyx(m): 8:36am On Feb 29, 2020
leadborn:

Better than doing nothing in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by GraceSmile1(f): 11:17am On Feb 29, 2020
GraceSmile1:
Hello house, please what's your candid advice for someone who has BA & 8 years experience but his age is above 35?
Should he apply for Level 8 /Level 9(despite the fact that there's no Masters Degree).
Thanks in advance

Your candid advice please
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by yusufhaji(m): 11:36am On Feb 29, 2020
GraceSmile1:

Your candid advice please
Once you have your professional certification and cognate experience, you can apply. Your masters can only give you an edge over others.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Ohiosimuan: 11:45am On Feb 29, 2020
Hello everyone. Does anyone have access to a free inec past question?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Glo4chrust: 11:52am On Feb 29, 2020
[quote author=Ohiosimuan post=87051247]Hello everyone. Does anyone have access to a free inec past question?[/quote

u can send ur WhatsApp number. I cud not upload it
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by GraceSmile1(f): 11:52am On Feb 29, 2020
yusufhaji:
Once you have your professional certification and cognate experience, you can apply. Your masters can only give you an edge over others.

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (79) (Reply)

N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.