Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply (296288 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) / INEC Recruitment Of Election Staff: What You Should Know Before Applying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Anowax(m): 7:35am On Feb 12, 2020
Sentientcarbon:

How did you get here? Most people got stuck at the first registration page.
Did you receive the mail inviting you to apply?
Woke up 3am today... Decided to try out the site. Opened it and I saw the categories of which one is to select and apply for. Anyone you choose takes you straight to application. No invitation mail or anything. So I started my application till I got to the last stage where I needed to submit before I encountered the issue I mentioned earlier. Fortunately/unfortunately, I tried it again later this morning since I was unable to submit earlier, but that page has changed to this where I need a mail before I can start my application.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by mgbadadike: 7:36am On Feb 12, 2020
Anowax:
I tried filling the application this morning. Everything was moving smoothly till I got to the last page for submission. But each time I click on 'submit' it doesn't respond. Who is in this with me

Please which link are you using?

Modified.

I have seen your reply above. Thanks for the explanation.

1 Like

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Smallhead(m): 7:43am On Feb 12, 2020
Sheyhunn:
These inec guys are just trying to play with our intelligence. I don't think neither them nor the site is ready for any recruitment.
At first, the site interface was different as at yesterday. Later same yesterday, the site was reconstructed but not allowing candidate to SUBMIT application.

Inec nor ready employ anybody... simply waste of time... na thunder go fire all theses Nigeria recruitment when nor fair and waste our time.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Vasgas: 8:14am On Feb 12, 2020
Sheyhunn:
These inec guys are just trying to play with our intelligence. I don't think neither them nor the site is ready for any recruitment.
At first, the site interface was different as at yesterday. Later same yesterday, the site was reconstructed but not allowing candidate to SUBMIT application.
By next week the website will be in shape.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Anowax(m): 8:20am On Feb 12, 2020
mgbadadike:

Please which link are you using?

Modified.

I have seen your reply above. Thanks for the explanation.
Alright. You're welcome

1 Like

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Assetosky(m): 8:27am On Feb 12, 2020
Sentientcarbon:

How did you get here? Most people got stuck at the first registration page.
Did you receive the mail inviting you to apply?
pls some1 should answer this na
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Vasgas: 8:33am On Feb 12, 2020
Assetosky:
pls some1 should answer this na
Scroll up, it has been answered already
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by PatriotB: 8:55am On Feb 12, 2020
Anowax:
Woke up 3am today... Decided to try out the site. Opened it and I saw the categories of which one is to select and apply for. Anyone you choose takes you straight to application. No invitation mail or anything. So I started my application till I got to the last stage where I needed to submit before I encountered the issue I mentioned earlier. Fortunately/unfortunately, I tried it again later this morning since I was unable to submit earlier, but that page has changed to this where I need a mail before I can start my application.

Thanks for the reply

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by lovelygirl04(f): 9:02am On Feb 12, 2020
I was unable to submit too
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Jerien1: 9:05am On Feb 12, 2020
Web address: https://inecrecruitment.com/
Open with chrome.
Though nothing confirmation mail after one registered.

May be they are still working on the process.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by JunctionBox: 9:16am On Feb 12, 2020
But I just read somewhere where the said recruitment is being disclaimed by INEC. Which one should we believe now?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Tolani1122(m): 9:21am On Feb 12, 2020
The site is not going , who has done the registration
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Uchgibson(m): 9:22am On Feb 12, 2020
Pals try this out https://inecrecruitment.com
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by budaatum: 10:06am On Feb 12, 2020
Anowax:
https://twitter.com/BudaAtum/status/1227518939464372224?s=19

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by budaatum: 10:06am On Feb 12, 2020
JunctionBox:
But I just read somewhere where the said recruitment is being disclaimed by INEC. Which one should we believe now?
Where? Link please!
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by JEREMIAHJOSEPH: 10:10am On Feb 12, 2020
The link is working perfectly, Use Chrome for better experience. Thanks Op

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Lekison(m): 11:15am On Feb 12, 2020
JEREMIAHJOSEPH:
have u been able to apply?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Sentientcarbon(m): 11:17am On Feb 12, 2020
JEREMIAHJOSEPH:

I just did, the picture below is what I saw. The site seems to be down.

1 Share

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by ENGANI(m): 11:25am On Feb 12, 2020
Jerien1:
Web address: https://inecrecruitment.com/ Open with chrome. Though nothing confirmation mail after one registered.
May be they are still working on the process.
Plss bro what and what you uploaded?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by kestolove95(m): 11:50am On Feb 12, 2020
UnitedWeWin:

Sure. B4 the process is over, u might have finish with nysc
site DAT is not even goin
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by sterlingD(m): 12:09pm On Feb 12, 2020
JunctionBox:
That is old news of 2013
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Jerien1: 12:25pm On Feb 12, 2020
[quote author=ENGANI post=86584455]
Plss bro what and what you uploaded?[/quote
Seriously I don't think one can apply for now(stand to be corrected) it's only open to register on the portal. (With name, nbr and e-mail.)

If anyone had been able to apply or has received a confirmational email, please hint the house o.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by maximilano: 12:55pm On Feb 12, 2020
77up:
I only pity those that will take this kind of negativity serious.

Yet, many are still getting fed gov jobs .
Who are the “many”? It’s obvious you don’t live in Nigeria.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by drey076(m): 4:01pm On Feb 12, 2020
Anowax:
I tried filling the application this morning. Everything was moving smoothly till I got to the last page for submission. But each time I click on 'submit' it doesn't respond. Who is in this with me
I got to this stage last night and the page stopped responding
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by mouyiwa(m): 4:12pm On Feb 12, 2020
Look at the first post on this page
drey076:
I got to this stage last night and the page stopped responding

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by millionboi2: 4:34pm On Feb 12, 2020
Anowax:
I saw dsame thing last night,only to wake and see dis page.

Have u gotn dia mail?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Gordson: 4:51pm On Feb 12, 2020
budaatum:

You must be insane if you think you will get this on Merit.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by budaatum: 4:52pm On Feb 12, 2020
Gordson:

You must be insane if you think you will get this on Merritt.
You must be a failure if you don't trust your merit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Gordson: 4:54pm On Feb 12, 2020
budaatum:

You must be a failure if you don't trust your merit.
You foolishness is inherited.

You go come here come rant soon.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Anowax(m): 5:30pm On Feb 12, 2020
millionboi2:
I saw dsame thing last night,only to wake and see dis page.

Have u gotn dia mail?
Nothing yet. Have you?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by millionboi2: 5:31pm On Feb 12, 2020
Anowax:
Nothing yet. Have you?
Nope

1 Like

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Lekison(m): 6:01pm On Feb 12, 2020
INEC wetin dey happen now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (79) (Reply)

N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.