Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers (62989 Views)

How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) / Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife / I Would Divorce Her- My Wife Is Callous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by BennyDon: 2:44am On Feb 11, 2020
Was their love based on career? This is comedy to me, aswear. Sounds like nollywood drama
Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by CuriousX: 3:19am On Feb 11, 2020
Blu03:
undecided

I can't marry a doctor. It would be worse if he's like me, in terms of personality. We would compete.

You have a problem. Self esteem issues
Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by diaspoAFRICANS: 4:37am On Feb 11, 2020
PL
Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by WorWorBoy: 5:32am On Feb 11, 2020
Stop going back home to marry if you are a Nigerian man living in abroad they will not listen. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by Bianda24: 5:40am On Feb 11, 2020
God is always on time
Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by Nobody: 5:41am On Feb 11, 2020

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by teejet: 5:43am On Feb 11, 2020
This is a case of giving a dog a bad name in order to hang it!

The guy should move on!

Next!
Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by bukatyne(f): 6:42am On Feb 11, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:
I pity Nigerian/African men that marry European/Western based Nigerians/Africans. I also pity those that teleport their Nigeria/African wives to the West.

It is a fact that the West operates matriarchal system that many females take advantage of.

I condole with him!

People championing and taking advantage of 'patriarchy' afraid of women taking advantage of 'matriarchal' system.

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!

This life grin

3 Likes

Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by Godwin2am(m): 6:47am On Feb 11, 2020
my fiance don't apologize to when she at fault, and she don't advance to me for sex... I always make the advance it's now look as if I'm stressing her.. . please how do I handle this?

1 Like

Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by Viruz1(m): 6:47am On Feb 11, 2020
Nigeria can NEVER Break-up: IPOB, AREWA, MASSOB, IPOB or the Odua People are Just Wailing

https://cdn-af.feednews.com/news/detail/01ffb169e8eae5ba9710e39d5e483b02

Download Now
https:///share
Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by luvme0702: 6:48am On Feb 11, 2020
She might have been considering the strain it'll cause on their kids. Nurses no dey get time at all for obodo oyibo. One of them have to be there for their kids. Just my thoughts

4 Likes

Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by Mimi572(m): 6:57am On Feb 11, 2020
Her life anything she want she can do with.

Come to think of it, man want to study nurse.

THEM DON PRESS THE MAN REMOTE... MAKE HE OF HE BLUETOOTH, BEFORE HE MERMORY CARD CRASH....
Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by yahoosurepass(m): 6:58am On Feb 11, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:
Village people still follow them go abroad.

fraudster
Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by DavidEsq(m): 7:16am On Feb 11, 2020
LosC:

Not all doctors pls
See how u are shouting personality as if it's something strange or peculiar to u alone

1 Like

Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by airminem(f): 7:23am On Feb 11, 2020
I think her decision is cruel to file a divorce for a better course.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by frozen70(f): 7:30am On Feb 11, 2020
They have not been opened and expressive to themselves before now

They are having issues prior to this time

It's either the man is not treating her well or she is difficult to stay with

1 Like

Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by HRMK: 7:39am On Feb 11, 2020
rather than take sides with any of them,ur best bet is to ask the man for his reasons!
Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by DAVE5(m): 7:42am On Feb 11, 2020
Blu03:
undecided

I can't marry a doctor. It would be worse if he's like me, in terms of personality. We would compete.

What if you both complement each other in the doctor aspect, he/you makes a discovery, you both share and deliberate then make each other better, learn in love

Look at the bigger picture

Two heads are better than one especially if both are on a path in same direction, they could achieve way more
Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by Ajinoride(m): 7:43am On Feb 11, 2020
She doesn't want financial competition. Nursing is highly lucrative in Europe.
Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by Sammarshall(f): 7:45am On Feb 11, 2020
LosC:
A Twitter user narrates his friend's ordeal with the wife who filed for divorce because the husband came to the UK to study Nursing just because his wife is also a Nurse.

He twitted: Can't believe what I just read on my WhatsApp now, my guy that got married in June 2018 is getting divorced by his wife who's now in the UK. 'Why will you go back to study nursing when i'm already a nurse, you wanna compete with me' in her words. I told my guy to thank his stars..

https://twitter.com/Realchuka/status/1226787244259893248?s=19

lol!
I’m not sure if I will like my husband to be in the same profession with me like nursing or doctor, because I will feel we’re in the same competition.

But if is another profession, I will not mind because we will grow together, motivate each other and learn from each other.

Btw, am a self thought programmer and a graduate of history and international relations.
I will not mind to have a computer programmer for a husband so I can learn from him and make babies for him too! grin

1 Like

Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by ghettochild4u(m): 8:05am On Feb 11, 2020
This is greed... Back in USA at one point in time....
Nigerians were killing their wives whom they brought to America and were nurses..
Reason been that these women began to make more money than their hubby's and u know what a typical African woman does soon as she starts making money more than her hubby; arrogance and pride and self decisions..
Story cut short, these women were murdered by their husband's... U can Google the whole story.
As for that guy above, his wife is making more money and she's seen it as a competition for him to also be in the same nursing profession.
She wants to keep earning more money than he does

1 Like

Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by ghettochild4u(m): 8:06am On Feb 11, 2020
[quote author=Sammarshall post=86550771]

lol!
I’m not sure if I will like my husband to be in the same profession with me like nursing or doctor, because I will feel we’re in the same competition.

But if is another profession, I will not mind because we will grow together, motivate each other and learn from each other.

Btw, am a self thought programmer and a graduate of history and international relations.
I will not mind to have a computer programmer for a husband so I can learn from him and make babies for him too! grin[/quote
if u know how easy it is to get nursing job abroad and how lucrative it is.. U won't be saying this
Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by ghettochild4u(m): 8:08am On Feb 11, 2020
DAVE5:

What if you both complement each other in the doctor aspect, he/you makes a discovery, you both share and deliberate then make each other better, learn in love

Look at the bigger picture

Two heads are better than one especially if both are on a path in same direction, they could achieve way more
NAIJA women abroad no dey see am that way
Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by ghettochild4u(m): 8:10am On Feb 11, 2020
[quote author=J111333 post=86545612]If you live in the West, you'll never side husband or wife whenever something goes wrong in a marriage until you hear from both sides.

I have seen terrible husbands who are parasites and monsters to their wives here. Also, I've seen terrible and heartless wives who are opportunists so it goes both ways.

No matter what I read on Internet these days about marriages in obodo oyibo, I don't say shiit but simply mind my business. [/quote
But u still commented yet u say u mind ya business. Hypocrite oshi...
U shdnt have even typed a msg
Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by DAVE5(m): 8:12am On Feb 11, 2020
ghettochild4u:

NAIJA women abroad no dey see am that way

A considerable amount of naija women are lazy

They want free everything while calling u stingy/ lazy if u don't fall for their gimmick

1 Like

Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 11, 2020
Sammarshall:

lol!

I will not mind to have a computer programmer for a husband so I can learn from him and make babies for him too! grin

How did you cope with learning programming?
Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by Godsent79873: 8:40am On Feb 11, 2020
see below
Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by Opeakins(m): 8:40am On Feb 11, 2020
Nonsense
Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by Sammarshall(f): 9:09am On Feb 11, 2020
Nooil:

How did you cope with learning programming?

It wasn’t easy, but I was determined and also I love doing it. So because enjoyed doing, it was a bit easier but it takes a lot of patience and perseverance.
Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by SamgoldBaba: 9:09am On Feb 11, 2020
"A marriage made in Nigeria cannot survive in the west"
Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by Sammarshall(f): 9:10am On Feb 11, 2020
Opeakins:
Nonsense

I doubt if you’re okay, nonsense boy with ugly face.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years / Help My Husband Self-service During Sex. / Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.