Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Big Pink Fight Breast Cancer Awareness Initiative Across Nigeria (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Big Pink Fight Breast Cancer Awareness Initiative Across Nigeria (Photos) (31425 Views)

Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) / Medical Equipment Distributed By Emeka Offor To Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) / Aniekan James Ekah Wears Makeup, Gele For Breast Cancer Awareness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Pink Fight Breast Cancer Awareness Initiative Across Nigeria (Photos) by Legendguru: 10:26pm On Feb 10, 2020
Good
Re: Big Pink Fight Breast Cancer Awareness Initiative Across Nigeria (Photos) by Roon9(m): 10:28pm On Feb 10, 2020
QuitNotice:
Boss, you came here to see bress cheesy

With the speed of light bro

1 Like

Re: Big Pink Fight Breast Cancer Awareness Initiative Across Nigeria (Photos) by Novaccines: 10:29pm On Feb 10, 2020
Sodomy the worst of evils

Re: Big Pink Fight Breast Cancer Awareness Initiative Across Nigeria (Photos) by Tonyspecial(m): 10:32pm On Feb 10, 2020
Where's the breast
Re: Big Pink Fight Breast Cancer Awareness Initiative Across Nigeria (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:14pm On Feb 10, 2020
nice movement.
Re: Big Pink Fight Breast Cancer Awareness Initiative Across Nigeria (Photos) by Jeromejnr(m): 11:37pm On Feb 10, 2020
Novaccines:
Wow

Yh..I know about this Gambian pedo stuff..its sickening.
Re: Big Pink Fight Breast Cancer Awareness Initiative Across Nigeria (Photos) by kenedylen(m): 1:05am On Feb 11, 2020
This will always be a welcome idea. Its the fact that it has to be maintained and done on a yearly basis that's the thing and i say ShopRite should start a database of women who do this and get them to patronize ShopRite continuous to get the money to sustain such an exercise. CSR is a must do for huge companies. hypactive.com
Re: Big Pink Fight Breast Cancer Awareness Initiative Across Nigeria (Photos) by Christmasdon(m): 1:09am On Feb 11, 2020
Still baffles me how shoprite make their gains with selling at some cheap commodity price and still maintain their relevance. I mean they spend each N100.86k (A Hundred naira) just to make each N15.98k gain. I just dont understand, maybe there is a tree bearing money for them. aah!
Re: Big Pink Fight Breast Cancer Awareness Initiative Across Nigeria (Photos) by mufuteeeee(m): 2:37am On Feb 11, 2020
When would we have similar for prostate cancer? Or men's life aren't valuable?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Pink Fight Breast Cancer Awareness Initiative Across Nigeria (Photos) by anonimi: 4:46am On Feb 11, 2020
Novaccines:
Wow

Source

1 Like

Re: Big Pink Fight Breast Cancer Awareness Initiative Across Nigeria (Photos) by anonimi: 4:48am On Feb 11, 2020
NuissancePolice:
shocked

We don't give a fvck about cancer. All we want to see is wet breasts.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4303827_20160808185047_jpeg267ec4e87af2834248d85c1655652b8e

2 Likes

Re: Big Pink Fight Breast Cancer Awareness Initiative Across Nigeria (Photos) by anonimi: 4:49am On Feb 11, 2020

1 Like

Re: Big Pink Fight Breast Cancer Awareness Initiative Across Nigeria (Photos) by anonimi: 4:50am On Feb 11, 2020
mufuteeeee:
When would we have similar for prostate cancer? Or men's life aren't valuable?

Are you a woman

1 Like

Re: Big Pink Fight Breast Cancer Awareness Initiative Across Nigeria (Photos) by anonimi: 4:52am On Feb 11, 2020
Originalsly:
All this breast cancer hype..... how long have they been searching for the cure?.... what progress have they made? ... ever so often a celebrity hits the spotlight "I am a survivor!... cancer in remission!... three years later they are fighting death... and these people have access to the best doctors. Have they ever once gave information on breast cancer prevention?...isn't prevention better than cure? It is always... always.... come check let us see if you have it..... then let us medicate you for life. Fight for the cure is a scam. Let us close our eyes and allow Shoprite to lead us... they are sooo wonderful... and caring.... after all... they are the ones selling soo much stuff that would give us cancer in the first place.

Did they force anyone to buy anything from them?
How much have you contributed to the search for the prevention and cure?

1 Like

Re: Big Pink Fight Breast Cancer Awareness Initiative Across Nigeria (Photos) by anonimi: 4:55am On Feb 11, 2020

1 Like

Re: Big Pink Fight Breast Cancer Awareness Initiative Across Nigeria (Photos) by Originalsly: 5:13am On Feb 11, 2020
anonimi:

Did they force anyone to buy anything from them?

419..... is the victim ever forced into handing over their monies?

Breast Cancer 419.... Free Breast Screening.... the bait. You have money.... we see something that is cause for concern.... and before you know it.... you're caught up in the therapy machinery. Cancer is a multi billion dollar industry.... why would you believe they are really interested in finding a cure?

And no.... never donated a kobo.
Re: Big Pink Fight Breast Cancer Awareness Initiative Across Nigeria (Photos) by anonimi: 5:20am On Feb 11, 2020
Originalsly:
419..... is the victim ever forced into handing over their monies?

Breast Cancer 419.... Free Breast Screening.... the bait. You have money.... we see something that is cause for concern.... and before you know it.... you're caught up in the therapy machinery. Cancer is a multi billion dollar industry.... why would you believe they are really interested in finding a cure?

And no.... never donated a kobo.

419 victims are, for the most part, greedy mofos who are too lazy with their long throat to do due any worthwhile due diligence before committing to the transaction.
If they are not interested, what stops you and other wailers from devoting your time, talents and efforts to finding the cure?
Keep wailing as the serious ones continue to hold you in servitude.
Enjoy.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10586428_fbimg15736654320838424_jpegd42241580d772ab6f2e4383c755894e8

1 Like

Re: Big Pink Fight Breast Cancer Awareness Initiative Across Nigeria (Photos) by Artwasdcase(m): 5:48am On Feb 11, 2020
Heartfelt greetings goes to those who have lost their loved ones to cancer

Re: Big Pink Fight Breast Cancer Awareness Initiative Across Nigeria (Photos) by Originalsly: 6:01am On Feb 11, 2020
anonimi:

419 victims are, for the most part, too lazy to do due any worthwhile due diligence before committing to the transaction.

If they are not interested, what stops you and other wailers from devoting your time, talents and efforts to finding the cure?

Also holds true for 419 breast cancer victims. Have you done any due diligence before coming here to condemn? Before warning others of being mentally enslaved... you need a self check.

Why should I devote my time, talents and effort to be searching for the cure when others have found it cheaply and abundantly for yearssss? I'm thinking about devoting all to freeing you from mental slavery... but all maybe in vain.
Re: Big Pink Fight Breast Cancer Awareness Initiative Across Nigeria (Photos) by TheBoy1740: 6:49am On Feb 11, 2020
MayenKudi:
They say cancer is a sickness of the rich, but apparently breasts cancer doesn't care about your wealth, awareness of this disease is very much necessary, atimes I just wish there was a cure to it. cry

There is a cure. Early detection and a faithful treatment regimen is the cure. That's why they're organizing these screenings. If a woman discovers she has it early enough, she agrees to the treatment plan, when she's done she'll be completely cured.
Re: Big Pink Fight Breast Cancer Awareness Initiative Across Nigeria (Photos) by sureinfo: 7:18am On Feb 11, 2020
No be lie, this initiative really makes sense o
Re: Big Pink Fight Breast Cancer Awareness Initiative Across Nigeria (Photos) by shiftback: 7:27am On Feb 11, 2020
kenedylen:
This will always be a welcome idea. Its the fact that it has to be maintained and done on a yearly basis that's the thing and i say ShopRite should start a database of women who do this and get them to patronize ShopRite continuous to get the money to sustain such an exercise. CSR is a must do for huge companies. hypactive.com
Some of those women came from rural areas just to take advantage of this.
Re: Big Pink Fight Breast Cancer Awareness Initiative Across Nigeria (Photos) by bravesoul247(m): 7:31am On Feb 11, 2020
This is a very nice move from shoprite. Kudos
Re: Big Pink Fight Breast Cancer Awareness Initiative Across Nigeria (Photos) by bravesoul247(m): 7:34am On Feb 11, 2020
Professorcplus:
Nice info at op. It's is even better as it is being run in malls like in other state because all these hospital especially LUTH are just too lacklustre when it comes to healthcare. This is a very commendable move from RFCA and shoprite.

Nice job they got!
how did you copy my comment like verbatim? Chai! People de for this life sha o

https://www.nairaland.com/5668798/breast-cancer-awareness-shoprite-organise#86379214
Re: Big Pink Fight Breast Cancer Awareness Initiative Across Nigeria (Photos) by investigator007: 7:36am On Feb 11, 2020
Wow, so ShopRite is sponsoring this? E make sense, it's good seeing a shop outlet investing in health issues, how noble
Re: Big Pink Fight Breast Cancer Awareness Initiative Across Nigeria (Photos) by bravesoul247(m): 7:36am On Feb 11, 2020
Christmasdon:
Still baffles me how shoprite make their gains with selling at some cheap commodity price and still maintain their relevance. I mean they spend each N100.86k (A Hundred naira) just to make each N15.98k gain. I just dont understand, maybe there is a tree bearing money for them. aah!
same here too. Like it's baffling
Re: Big Pink Fight Breast Cancer Awareness Initiative Across Nigeria (Photos) by Godsent79873: 8:41am On Feb 11, 2020
see below

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obituary Of The 23-year-old UNIZIK Student Who Died From Malaria / COVID-19: DICON Develops DICOVENT, Ventilators For Local Use / Coronavirus: Iran Releases 54,000 Prisoners To Combat Spread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.