Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Don't Hire Quack Designers, Hire Professional Designer For Your Project - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Don't Hire Quack Designers, Hire Professional Designer For Your Project (760 Views)

Tired Of Quack Designers, Hire A Professional / 10 Critical Mistakes To Avoid When Choosing A Logo Designer For Your Startup / Professional Designer and Animator, here waiting for you (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Hire Quack Designers, Hire Professional Designer For Your Project by Elitedezigns: 4:56pm On Feb 10, 2020
Hello my name is Emmanuel and I am an expert product and visual designer lead at Elite dezigns and today I will answer one daunting question that every company and business man thinks before making decision to hire quack designers.

Before I start, so many people would be saying in their mind , what right do you have to judge if a designer is quack or professional?

But this is my answer I have over 10 years worth of experience in graphic design, 5 years on ui/ux design and product design and I have worked with different categories of clients and people through out these years, so my friend I am well qualified and certified to judge between a quack and a pro.

Here are my portfolios to prove that to you;

Behance: https://behance.net/eikechukwu39

Dribbble: https://dribbble.com/eikechukwu39

Nairaland : https://www.nairaland.com/5513962/web-app-design-logo-graphics

09093688594 Whatsapp only.

Also feel free contact me if you have any graphics, logos or ui/ux jobs you would like me to handle

So let's jump right in but before that I would like to give credits to inception agency

10 reasons why you should hire a Professional graphic designer

It’s not secret, that many companies are giving up graphic designers services, that could help them to unify the brand and its proper visual communication. They seem to have a lot of cheap or free options that are able to influence the target group. After all, there is a PowerPoint or websites offering ready-made logo designs…
Perhaps the main reason for this is simply not being aware of the importance of good visual identification, and consequently – graphic designer.

Here you have 10 reasons why you really need to hire a professional graphic designer for your business.

1. Save your time!
As a business owner you probably have a lot on your mind. So why would you waste your time to come up with a new logo concept for your brand, make a PowerPoint presentation, or develop another brochure? There is no reason for you to learn new software from scratch.

All this can be done by specialized graphic designer, whose job is to create new solutions for your business. Hiring him will allow you to focus on your responsibilities, tasks and skills.

2. You will gain a fresh perspective!
Even if you are 100% certain of what you expect from a project, it’s worth taking a fresh look. You can see how a person who isn’t related to your business perceives it. This opens up new opportunities for your brand that you haven’t known before. Brainstorming with graphic designer is what you need. Remember that the graphic designer listens to the owner of the company and does everything to make sure the brand gets the best out of it.

3. Prepare business for the future!
I don’t mean to create a unique logo that you will not need to be changed for several years. The good example of this is the Coca-Cola logo we wrote about here.

I mean preparing your business under the changing digital world, which is constantly moving towards miniaturization. A good designer will prepare your visual identification for even the smallest devices where your brand can be found. Take care of the highest quality.

4. Creative solutions!
Often in the work on the image of the company there are problems that can’t be avoided. There are no new ideas for achieving the goals. As a business owner you’re starting to wonder how to reach people with your product and how to attract them.

The graphic designer is able to draw consumers attention in a creative way. Shows new solutions for your business. He advises and above all focuses on the visual aspect of communication, which is most influenced by the audience.

5. Your visual identity will be consistent!
This is one of the most important issues when it comes to visual communication. There are companies that forget about consistency in their projects. Each individual part of identification is created with a completely different concept, using completely different colors, fonts and proportions. That’s a mistake!

The designer helps to maintain the integrity of visual identification. It uses, for example, a pre-prepared brandbook, which contains information on how to use the logo and what fonts and colors to hold. Consistency in this area is proof of high professionalism. Its missing … well – better not comment.

6. Your company will look professional!
It is known that the brand is not just graphics. It is also a strategy that is related to the mission of the company and its message. The designer will take the time to get to know your target audience, your competition and to find out about your business as much as possible before it starts work. Then it will prepare professional files for you.

7. Your business will be recognized and popular!
Today we are bombarded with thousands of ads. Everyone wants to be noticed. A good designer knows how to make your brand recognizable, popular and stand out from the competition. A strong brand consists of consistent choices that follow one by one. Logo, color, font, layout… Consistency – all this increases your recognition.

8. You will achieve the results you expect!
The graphic designer will help you achieve your goals. It will help you reach your target audience. Sufficient business materials and properly coordinated plans. The rest belongs to the graphic designer, who will prepare the right projects starting from the very beginning – from the logo, through other company materials.

9. Your income will increase!
Well-designed projects will reach more people, so your service or product will be more recognizable and more likely to be recommended to other people. Your income will increase significantly and your ad will get better.

10. You will become an inspiration!
Good design inspires people. It attracts them. Encourages action. Make them want to spend money on your product or service. Good visual identification of the company inspires customers and employees to act and to promote.

Re: Don't Hire Quack Designers, Hire Professional Designer For Your Project by Supredible: 5:34pm On Feb 10, 2020
"Plenty Talk".. Let your designs speak for you. Upload them and let's see if you are a professional as you claim.
Re: Don't Hire Quack Designers, Hire Professional Designer For Your Project by Elitedezigns: 10:09pm On Feb 10, 2020
Supredible:
"Plenty Talk".. Let your designs speak for you. Upload them and let's see if you are a professional as you claim.

If you don't know how to read, you can learn online using udemy.

If you can read post and when you see links attached to post you suddenly become blinded then I think you should learn properly before leaving insignificant comments.
Re: Don't Hire Quack Designers, Hire Professional Designer For Your Project by Supredible: 11:31pm On Feb 10, 2020
Ok, I expected that.
You are not even close to the level of a Professional in Graphic design. Take a look at your portfolio, full of low quality, amateur designs and you come here, writing epistles that you are a professional graphic designer when your designs says otherwise. Just check your behance portfolio.. Full of a handful of amateur designs and you are saying you have 10 years experience in Graphic Designing. Your skill is quite average in ui/ux but in Graphics, its stil in the amateur stage so stop claiming what you are not bro.
Re: Don't Hire Quack Designers, Hire Professional Designer For Your Project by herbaylove(m): 9:17am On Feb 12, 2020
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Shop All UK & USA 2020 10-70% Off From Nigeria - Registration Is FREE / Retouch Pro Panel 'extension Could Not Be Loaded' Error Solved. / Digital Colourist Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.