Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Seriake Dickson Commissions Bayelsa State International Airport - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seriake Dickson Commissions Bayelsa State International Airport (61378 Views)

Obasanjo Commissions Seriake Dickson Foundation Office In Bayelsa (Photos) / Seriake Dickson In His Farm With Faze, MC Okpeke, Ekwe / President Buhari Lands In Bayelsa, Received By Seriake Dickson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seriake Dickson Commissions Bayelsa State International Airport by kayjay69(m): 6:02pm On Feb 10, 2020
The so-called f**ing international airport wouldn't even qualify as a landing strip in any sane country. But then ours is a nation where mediocrity is the rule and not the exception.

Also, I expect that the amount he spent would actually build a fully functional decent world class airport. Anytime you see leaders spending state resources on projects that their constituents do not really need, just know it's a means to an end for them.
StagethemTVee:
Construction of Airport is tagged and I quote "a life transforming project" by a sitting governor in Nigeria...in 2020. When countries are building moonports and exploring the possibilities of warp travel. Well done Governor Dickson. You have done well.
Re: Seriake Dickson Commissions Bayelsa State International Airport by AmTruth: 6:07pm On Feb 10, 2020
Great news.

God bless Bayelsa State.

God bless Nigeria!!!
Re: Seriake Dickson Commissions Bayelsa State International Airport by Divinalss: 6:07pm On Feb 10, 2020
Useless governor... Efcc is coming for you.. First you said N120B then N90B now it's N65B .. N65 billion naira for that kind of airport? Nobody should come here and hail this man if you are not in Bayelsa.. We have been suffering for the past 8years under this HSD regime despite the fact that he has received up to N1.8 trillion in 8years.

1 Like

Re: Seriake Dickson Commissions Bayelsa State International Airport by SammyChi1988: 6:14pm On Feb 10, 2020
Great work Dickson..
Re: Seriake Dickson Commissions Bayelsa State International Airport by RPirez: 6:15pm On Feb 10, 2020
SavonEric:
[s][/s]

NgadaAwo… How far na? grin
Re: Seriake Dickson Commissions Bayelsa State International Airport by robosky02(m): 6:15pm On Feb 10, 2020
The only thing I see is

The way out for him

1 Like

Re: Seriake Dickson Commissions Bayelsa State International Airport by ojun50(m): 6:18pm On Feb 10, 2020
Picture of run way
Re: Seriake Dickson Commissions Bayelsa State International Airport by Amsickindahead: 6:19pm On Feb 10, 2020
Wow!!! To say am surprised is an understatement,with da level of castigation you have received,all thru ur tenure and for u bring it it to an end with such a gigantic project,you deserve an applause.
Re: Seriake Dickson Commissions Bayelsa State International Airport by Liposure: 6:23pm On Feb 10, 2020
I'm so happy 4 bayelsa state
Re: Seriake Dickson Commissions Bayelsa State International Airport by Lawdis(m): 6:24pm On Feb 10, 2020
Watamidoinhere:
International airport bawo?
it looks basic
Abi na my eyes day pain me?

....are you surprised

so you won't like other States to have a functional international airports

Please stop it because monopoly is a killer disease...
Re: Seriake Dickson Commissions Bayelsa State International Airport by McTobe(m): 6:25pm On Feb 10, 2020
Like they say “Nothing nonsense and ingredients “ is Airport the felt-need of Bayelsans? I have my own reservations about this Dickson of a man. Before you call me APC I am not a Party man just that these guys should do better?
Re: Seriake Dickson Commissions Bayelsa State International Airport by samwash(m): 6:27pm On Feb 10, 2020
Everywhere international airport in Nigeria.
Almost all the south- south state get international airport.
Just take a look at the major cities in the south & east, they are not too far from each other, yet they want to have international airport in these cities.
Does it mean that Nigrian has a high influx of passengers or traffic in that uses these airport cool cool
Re: Seriake Dickson Commissions Bayelsa State International Airport by JosephXavier: 6:33pm On Feb 10, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Construction of Airport is tagged and I quote "a life transforming project" by a sitting governor in Nigeria...in 2020. When countries are building moonports and exploring the possibilities of warp travel. Well done Governor Dickson. You have done well. You have transformed the lives of the contractors.

The project was in collaboration with federal government but the federal refused to do their part
They always feel unconcerned about the issues of the South so bayelsans built the airport by themselves
They deserve some accolade
If the resources made from these areas are well managed by the federal, they won't be in this level
Re: Seriake Dickson Commissions Bayelsa State International Airport by lakesider(m): 6:36pm On Feb 10, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Construction of Airport is tagged and I quote "a life transforming project" by a sitting governor in Nigeria...in 2020. When countries are building moonports and exploring the possibilities of warp travel. Well done Governor Dickson. You have done well. You have transformed the lives of the contractors.

If you become governor Today, your aim will be to go to the moon?... Lovers of badnews
Re: Seriake Dickson Commissions Bayelsa State International Airport by Neoteny(m): 6:38pm On Feb 10, 2020
They keep building ways to take to the skies and leave us at the mercy of bandits.

Not that bandits have any mercy, but... english. undecided
Re: Seriake Dickson Commissions Bayelsa State International Airport by SavonEric: 6:39pm On Feb 10, 2020
[s]
RPirez:

NgadaAwo… How far na? grin
[/s]
Re: Seriake Dickson Commissions Bayelsa State International Airport by XANDERBOY85: 6:43pm On Feb 10, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
He doesn't want David Lyon abi Lion to take the glory cheesy

Can you blame him! They have good form in that regard....see how that crook Uzodinma took the glory for the water works fixed during the Ihedioha admin’!
Re: Seriake Dickson Commissions Bayelsa State International Airport by mullerman: 6:53pm On Feb 10, 2020
It's a great development,more of these.
Re: Seriake Dickson Commissions Bayelsa State International Airport by Skyebestpropert(m): 7:00pm On Feb 10, 2020
International airport ko international air plate no,this that look like Oau football pitch .na only one pavilion or check in abi wetin them dey call am.others na pitch .we bsyelsa is ready for international airport they will surely have one not this carricature .portharcourt is there ,that one is enough to send this one to state of coma.oau student accommodation 08169670189
Re: Seriake Dickson Commissions Bayelsa State International Airport by drnoel: 7:11pm On Feb 10, 2020
LosC:
Hope the airlines won't be limited to fly across African Nations only. It's a welcome development by the way.
It'll cover some of his shame for being one of the most underperforming Governor in SS

I believe I saw the size of the airport? That should answer Ur questions about destination.
Re: Seriake Dickson Commissions Bayelsa State International Airport by nep2ra(m): 7:24pm On Feb 10, 2020
International Airport? Shey una see black people?
Re: Seriake Dickson Commissions Bayelsa State International Airport by mamaafrik(m): 7:35pm On Feb 10, 2020
Hmmm,that is nice but bayelsa should also build a Seaport.
It's very essential
Re: Seriake Dickson Commissions Bayelsa State International Airport by Risingblue008(m): 7:58pm On Feb 10, 2020
Only in Nigeria here I knw say nick name for local airport na international airport
Re: Seriake Dickson Commissions Bayelsa State International Airport by hopexter(m): 8:12pm On Feb 10, 2020
leksite120:
Nice, this is a welcome development.
Meanwhile, some airports are not meant to be called airport ,they should be renovated ASAP, like that akure airport, its too old.

It befits the old Town grin
Re: Seriake Dickson Commissions Bayelsa State International Airport by fkj950ax(m): 8:27pm On Feb 10, 2020
GRACEGLORY:
Now, thass wha' I'm talking 'bout, as It will create a massive job for Bayelsans.

How many people in numbers do you think can be employed?
Re: Seriake Dickson Commissions Bayelsa State International Airport by Kennyswag: 8:29pm On Feb 10, 2020
NONSENSE.. HOW ABOUT BUILDING WORLD CLASS HOSPITALS, SCHOOLS, HOUSING ESTATES
Re: Seriake Dickson Commissions Bayelsa State International Airport by Emmasnoop(m): 8:55pm On Feb 10, 2020
Which airport the one i know with just only one building and many empty land, this governor wicked shall that one na airport, my country Nigeria everything na Audio
Re: Seriake Dickson Commissions Bayelsa State International Airport by enochogaga(m): 9:00pm On Feb 10, 2020
Am a bayelsan don't let anybody deceived u, airport with uncompleted run way, run way flooded during raining season, Las Las Bayelsa airport is a scam
Re: Seriake Dickson Commissions Bayelsa State International Airport by oaktown101(m): 9:21pm On Feb 10, 2020
How can you name it after DSP that was humiliated out of office for corruption?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) / Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? / The List Of All The Towns In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.