Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

I Cant Cope In Math Department And I Lost Interest - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Cant Cope In Math Department And I Lost Interest (482 Views)

I Have Lost Interest In School / Help....i Have Lost Interest In School (pls Hear My Story) / UNIOSUN Lecturer, Sesan, Seen Flogging 200 Level English Department Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cant Cope In Math Department And I Lost Interest by Diano154715: 5:09pm On Feb 10, 2020
am depressed and frustrated am about to take another jamb form my GPA is decreasing every semester (2.19) currently studying math, please should I pay my school fees or pay and continue the program till I gain admission,I applied for a state university,which is less competitive with a cuttoff mark 160

1 Like

Re: I Cant Cope In Math Department And I Lost Interest by donstan18: 5:13pm On Feb 10, 2020
Kindly switch to iceblock and banking engineering. Since una sabi mumu.

How can a reasonable person in this present condition of Nigeria be studying Mathematics in the University. Don't you have plans for yourself? Won't you be taking care of responsibilities in the future?

How can you keep studying Odinary Differential Equations, Mathematical Method I&II, Precalculus, Calculus I&II, Accelerated Calculus I&II, Linear Algebra, Engineering Mathematics, Intermediate analysis, Vector analysis, discrete Mathematics and other tough mathematical courses in a country where you'll end up as a secondary school teacher if you don't make a good result that could help you get retained in the University?

Pity yourself Oga!!

Tueeh!!

1 Like

Re: I Cant Cope In Math Department And I Lost Interest by Diano154715: 9:49pm On Feb 10, 2020
donstan18:

How can a reasonable person in this present condition of Nigeria be studying Mathematics in the University. Don't you have plans for yourself? Won't you be taking care of responsibilities in the future?

How can you keep studying Odinary Differential Equations, Mathematical Method I&II, Precalculus, Calculus I&II, Accelerated Calculus I&II, Linear Algebra, Engineering Mathematics, Intermediate analysis, Vector analysis, discrete Mathematics and other tough mathematical courses in a country where you'll end up as a secondary school teacher if you don't make a good result that could help you get retained in the University?

Pity yourself Oga!!

Tueeh!!
I didn,t apply math please I didn't ask you to insult me
Re: I Cant Cope In Math Department And I Lost Interest by yusman14(m): 10:26pm On Feb 10, 2020
donstan18:

Pity yourself Oga!!

Tueeh!!
Bro sorry to say this... mathematics is more of teaching or lecturing....If the op knows the reason why he is studying mathematics and he can find the real world applications of each topics from various perspective,he will Excell with a BSC in maths....
Re: I Cant Cope In Math Department And I Lost Interest by yusman14(m): 10:28pm On Feb 10, 2020
Sorry bro.. please I need these data's before I can make a comment..
Your school, current level,and your first semester GPA
Re: I Cant Cope In Math Department And I Lost Interest by Youngsage: 10:39pm On Feb 10, 2020
Well...

From your post up there it doesn't look like you will cope in any English related department either... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Cant Cope In Math Department And I Lost Interest by InansBobo(m): 12:02am On Feb 11, 2020
Youngsage:
Well...

From your post up there it doesn't look like you will cope in any English related department either... lipsrsealed
grin so what?
Agriculture will be better right?
Re: I Cant Cope In Math Department And I Lost Interest by Hahjascho(m): 3:26pm On Feb 12, 2020
Diano154715:
am depressed and frustrated am about to take another jamb form my GPA is decreasing every semester (2.19) currently studying math, please should I pay my school fees or pay and continue the program till I gain admission,I applied for a state university,which is less competitive with a cuttoff mark 160
Calm down and relax. What's the dominant thought and decision on your mind right now?

Also what level are you currently?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Anthem and Lyrics Download / Watch The Most Intelligent Mathematician�� / Study MS In University Of Leeds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.