Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

What's the implications of Owl perching around ones apartment? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's the implications of Owl perching around ones apartment? (1500 Views)

Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. / Spiritual Implications Of Masturbation: My 24 Years As An Addict / Owl Found In A Church In Ahoada, Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's the implications of Owl perching around ones apartment? by cRobo: 7:48pm On Feb 10, 2020
Every evening an Owl always perches on the electric pole infront of my house, sometimes it perches on the fence

Sometimes at night the Owl will perch on the fence close to the residence apartment and begin to cry and it quite scary most night when the owl is cry at night

I am not a superstitious person but this evening the bird flew and around 7:30pm and perched on the electric pole and my neighbors pointed torch light in the eyes of the owl and it was white and the owl couldn't move until they stoned the owl and hit it partially but the owl flew away....

My question is

What's the implications of Owl perching around ones apartment?
Re: What's the implications of Owl perching around ones apartment? by Commentor: 7:52pm On Feb 10, 2020
It means there's likely something to eat on your roof or the bird was simply tired from flying.

Get over your superstition.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's the implications of Owl perching around ones apartment? by Nukilia: 7:53pm On Feb 10, 2020
The owl is looking for food in your area.... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What's the implications of Owl perching around ones apartment? by SOFTENGR: 7:54pm On Feb 10, 2020
That means there could be food around your house.
Don't worry yourself over nothing. Owl is a beautiful creature. Don't allow superstitious people to scare you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's the implications of Owl perching around ones apartment? by cRobo: 7:56pm On Feb 10, 2020
Commentor:
It means there's likely something to eat on your roof or the bird was simply tired from flying.

This happens every night

But the bird doesn't eat always hovering over people's roof because most times me and my guys stay outside till around 11:45pm
Re: What's the implications of Owl perching around ones apartment? by SavonEric: 7:58pm On Feb 10, 2020
[s]
Commentor:

[/s]
Re: What's the implications of Owl perching around ones apartment? by cRobo: 8:00pm On Feb 10, 2020
To everyone saying the Owl is looking for food

Why must it only be at night when people are about going to bed that it will come around

Can't the Owl source food during the day time or are related to Bat that fly mostly at night?

Moreover no outside wastebin or bushy area where the owl will eventually see food

So the option of food is ruled out
Re: What's the implications of Owl perching around ones apartment? by chatinent: 8:09pm On Feb 10, 2020
It's a normal phenomenum; it's either chasing sth or hanging about. Don't let superstition encumber you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's the implications of Owl perching around ones apartment? by Temidayo9(m): 8:17pm On Feb 10, 2020
cRobo:
To everyone saying the Owl is looking for food

Why must it only be at night when people are about going to bed that it will come around

Can't the Owl source food during the day time or are related to Bat that fly mostly at night?

Moreover no outside wastebin or bushy area where the owl will eventually see food

So the option of food is ruled out
Owl is a nocturnal animal, only active during the night.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's the implications of Owl perching around ones apartment? by cRobo: 8:23pm On Feb 10, 2020
Temidayo9:

Owl is a nocturnal animal, only active during the night.

I see
Re: What's the implications of Owl perching around ones apartment? by decatalyst(m): 8:23pm On Feb 10, 2020
Village people simply came to do visual mapping of your bed from the roof top, in preparation for imminent attack grin

Don't sleep at home ooo

3 Likes

Re: What's the implications of Owl perching around ones apartment? by kings59: 8:45pm On Feb 10, 2020
Leave the bird so that it will enjoy what nature has created.

Don't allow superstition of Africa mentality eat you up.

I just hate who started this in Africa, making people believe what's not true and putting various animals at risk.

Cats are wonderful animals, but africans would say it is possessed. The same cat the whites use as pet.

Owl sees well at night just the way you see well during the day. Night is their movement and flexing.

We really need to change our concept of reasoning.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's the implications of Owl perching around ones apartment? by WittyLad(m): 9:11pm On Feb 10, 2020
that is what religion has caused us..

SMH

in other news, the same incident is happening somewhere and a woman and her husband are rebuking the devil(imagined) spraying anointing oil and having a-3 days fasting and prayer for..

Bird that a white would see as start taking care of as a pet..

I mean; it's goading how Some delusive Africans likes using their minds to travel to dangerous assumptions, just to start running Helter skelter to look for help on Nothing..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's the implications of Owl perching around ones apartment? by Destom: 11:30pm On Feb 10, 2020
[s]
Commentor:

[/s]
Re: What's the implications of Owl perching around ones apartment? by Annwrites: 6:37am On Feb 11, 2020
The owl is a nocturnal bird. This means that unlike diurnal birds, it is active at night.

This I believe explains its presence at night only.

As regards its presence on your fence, that also is normal. Owls are birds of prey which implies they may be feeding on rats which may be around your home.

Owls, like other birds also share a habitat with you. Since we humans decided not to balance development with conservation, you have little or no choice here.

So, quit the superstition. When you want to sleep, you may, however, tell the holy spirit you need minimal disturbance.
Re: What's the implications of Owl perching around ones apartment? by bonetalk(m): 9:45pm On Feb 19, 2020
decatalyst:
Village people simply came to do visual mapping of your bed from the roof top, in preparation for imminent attack grin

Don't sleep at home ooo
Na wetin him wan hear be that

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5G IS NOT ANTICHRIST I'm Ashamed At some Pastors -Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo / Nigerian Man Burns The Holy Bible (photos, Video) / When Is The Right Time To Leave A Church For Another?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.