Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

What Is The Most Embarassing Thing That Has Happen To You - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Most Embarassing Thing That Has Happen To You (369 Views)

If Lockdown Persists, What Will Happen To Our Education System? / Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant / What Will Happen If You Boil Egg Inside Oil Instead Of Water? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Embarassing Thing That Has Happen To You by Tominix(m): 8:09pm On Feb 10, 2020
When me the freshest guy landed on assembly ground ha i saw stars......
Re: What Is The Most Embarassing Thing That Has Happen To You by chatinent: 8:12pm On Feb 10, 2020
Dogscapades. Well, I'm here to read lies too.
Re: What Is The Most Embarassing Thing That Has Happen To You by Tominix(m): 12:09pm On Jul 18, 2020
chatinent:
Dogscapades. Well, I'm here to read lies too.
Let us get to fp first lalasticlala mynd44 seun dominique farano cao fp oya
Re: What Is The Most Embarassing Thing That Has Happen To You by Tominix(m): 12:10pm On Jul 18, 2020
When my shorts fell. while chopping cane cry cry
Re: What Is The Most Embarassing Thing That Has Happen To You by Tominix(m): 12:10pm On Jul 18, 2020
I was busy jogging boom i fell into mud cry cry
Re: What Is The Most Embarassing Thing That Has Happen To You by cao(f): 12:24pm On Jul 18, 2020
Tominix:
Let us get to fp first lalasticlala mynd44 seun dominique farano cao fp oya
I'm not a supermod.
Re: What Is The Most Embarassing Thing That Has Happen To You by Tominix(m): 2:04pm On Jul 18, 2020
cao:

I'm not a supermod.
Yeah am aware wink . Add your experience in a gaming center
Re: What Is The Most Embarassing Thing That Has Happen To You by cao(f): 6:46pm On Jul 18, 2020
Tominix:
Yeah am aware wink . Add your experience in a gaming center
grin cool
Re: What Is The Most Embarassing Thing That Has Happen To You by Tominix(m): 7:37pm On Jul 20, 2020
cao:
grin cool
cry i wee not play with you again cry

(1) (Reply)

I Sell UK/US Used Laptops.. / FUNAAB Cut-off Mark: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Cut Of / 20-year-old Ghanian Named Youngest Chartered Accountant In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.