Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Breaking News! Protest In National Assembly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News! Protest In National Assembly (5865 Views)

James Ocholi's Driver Dies In National Hospital,abuja / Breaking News: Protest In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State / Breaking News: Protest Strikes On Monday 9th January 2012 To Go Ahead -NLC/TUC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News! Protest In National Assembly by HamidO1(m): 2:55pm On Dec 14, 2010
slap1:

I hope they break David Mark's head.

and twist Bankole's big lips ba. Ugly thives
Re: Breaking News! Protest In National Assembly by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 14, 2010
NLC should spearhead this.

Start with a warning strike and request that the NASS members' allowances be published and thereafter go on an indefinite strike its not published or reviewed downwards
Re: Breaking News! Protest In National Assembly by email1(m): 3:20pm On Dec 14, 2010
ikay88:

breaking news scrolling at the bottom of AIT is 'Senate throws out the clause for automatic ticket for NASS members into parties NECs'
I thought they said that even God cannot make them change their view. So they are afraid of Nigerians.
Re: Breaking News! Protest In National Assembly by Meldrick(m): 3:48pm On Dec 14, 2010
Blazay:

Please show me where the Hausa/Fulani people are marching ejor o.
I nor wan follow Yoruba and Igbo people march. Or Drunkards from the South-South(the cheapest head in Nigeria to be sold for free).

Na thunder go scatter your head.
Re: Breaking News! Protest In National Assembly by jenuel: 4:08pm On Dec 14, 2010
I am not amused at all. More than 90% of the members have no surname to protect. It is only in Nigeria that people do things without minding others feeling. Thank God for the increasing awareness, for very soon, criminals will no longer make laws for us.
Re: Breaking News! Protest In National Assembly by Arosa(m): 4:09pm On Dec 14, 2010
I nor wan follow Yoruba and Igbo people march. Or Drunkards from the South-South(the cheapest head in Nigeria to be sold for free).
blazay is a goat. angry
Re: Breaking News! Protest In National Assembly by Kabikala(m): 4:12pm On Dec 14, 2010
I hope it's not the governors sponsoring this particular protest.
When the  National Assembly killed the Freedom of Infomation Bill to the annoyance of Nigerians, there was no protest.
When the legislators approved fat allowances for themselves, there was no protest.
When the National Assembly prevented the amendment of the Assets Declaration clause to allow the public access the forms submitted by our elected officials, there was no protest.
And now, the National Assembly decided to pull the rug from under the governors' feet, all hell broke loose.
Remember the governors met only yesterday. I don't believe in coincidences.
Aje ke lana, omo ku leni,
Re: Breaking News! Protest In National Assembly by miqos02(m): 4:15pm On Dec 14, 2010
Kabikala:

When the National Assembly killed the Freedom of Infomation Bill to the annoyance of Nigerians, there was no protest.
When the legislators approved fat allowances for themselves, there was no protest.
When the National Assembly prevented the amendment of the Assets Declaration clause to allow the public access the forms submitted by our elected officials, there was no protest.
And now, the National Assembly decided to pull the rug from under the governors' feet, all hell broke loose.

you have a point
Re: Breaking News! Protest In National Assembly by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 14, 2010
@ e-mail
e-mail:

I thought they said that even God cannot make them change their view. So they are afraid of Nigerians.
@ e-mail
The house of representative members in support of the bill (those that don't give a d@mn about the public outcry) secretly passed the bill on friday, after the other members had gone home. (I heard they colluding members made sure the hearing was not put on the agenda for the day)

From AIT, i gather that its the senate that threw out that undemocratic clause of the bill.

So you are still right, even God could not change the minds of the colluding Reps members!
Re: Breaking News! Protest In National Assembly by Saecula: 4:25pm On Dec 14, 2010
What?
Re: Breaking News! Protest In National Assembly by Serendipity: 4:31pm On Dec 14, 2010
Oh men
Re: Breaking News! Protest In National Assembly by Benjacky: 4:44pm On Dec 14, 2010
We need their numbers so we can start giving them London Aondoka treatment
Re: Breaking News! Protest In National Assembly by anonimi: 4:51pm On Dec 14, 2010
Chase the Hooligans-in-Power (HiPs) out and vote in better candidates.

Remember to RSVP -

Register;
Select and sponsor(your candidates);
Vote;
Protect your votes;

Let this be our motto for this election period.
Copy and[b] text the motto[/b] to as many as possible on your GSM and several times during the voter registration period.
One Man, One Vote!!!
Re: Breaking News! Protest In National Assembly by email1(m): 4:57pm On Dec 14, 2010
Kabikala:

When the  National Assembly killed the Freedom of Infomation Bill to the annoyance of Nigerians, there was no protest.

This thought have given this thread a new direction but either way they should not truncate democracy.

Thore in bank OLE's constitutency think right before casting your vote come next election.
jenuel:

I am not amused at all. More than 90% of the members have no surname to protect. It is only in Nigeria that people do things without minding others feeling. Thank God for the increasing awareness, for very soon, criminals will no longer make laws for us.
That's true. No name to protect at all. Do their children enjoy what their fathers do?
Re: Breaking News! Protest In National Assembly by damipaul(m): 5:05pm On Dec 14, 2010
Fellow angry Nigerians, the problem is not just with National Assembly. Have really asked ourselves why the Governors are vehemently against the Electoral ammendment? 90 percent of Governors come back 4 second time,has anyone asked what happens to our state members after their first terms? What about the Presidency, the CBN Gov, lambasting NASS because they want to checkmate how he spends over 300billion. The fight should not just be against Senators and Members, it should be against bad leardership generally!
Re: Breaking News! Protest In National Assembly by badlaw(f): 5:05pm On Dec 14, 2010
pls make una beg d army wen d guide them to comot for road so that we go see road to kick the thieves out of our father land honor seat
dis is just a sign of d beginning.sure one day we will all bring them down.cos we can't continue like this.something most ve to be done.
Re: Breaking News! Protest In National Assembly by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 14, 2010
Hw can we start? because it is high time 2 hv overhauk of those monsters in d NASS
Re: Breaking News! Protest In National Assembly by 9ijaMan: 5:21pm On Dec 14, 2010
Blazay:

C'mmon sharrrrap dia.
I thought you wanted your country back huh?
Now, it is time to 'peme', you remember me. cheesy
I see your plan. . . You know what David did when he wanted Uraih's wife huh?
He sent him to the battle field to 'peme' dia.
Why is your name not there huh?
The fact that you are mobilizing the 'hunt' for fresh ritual victims. . . does not fool some of us o.
No sir! I am not 'on ground'. . . I am "on bed'.

If the lord is calling some of you with that famous "who shall I send" and "who shall go for us" moo moo chant of death. . . I say I am not 'on ground' sir! grin

Mu he he he he

Please, go and quench for your useless country jor.

[size=16pt]I GIVE YOU YOUR COUNTRY BACK!!! [/size]

History is about to repeat itself.

Beware all. . . this is a trap. cheesy

Never trust a group of Yoruba and Igbo peeps marching together for ANY reason. . . you can fit to disappia in their midst. . . no one can find you lai lai.

Kei. . .

I say. . . where are the Hausa/Fulani peeps? At least JTF can fit to rescue me from these traitors if I cry out loud enough. cheesy

Look at these ritualists! For this Christmas season. . .? shocked

I am not at home oooo. . . oh no!

I bind thee!
I cast thee!
I banish thee!

O Israel to your tents!

Olboy, u wan kill me. I could not hold myself back and nearly fainted with laughter. Your outbursts/sarcasm no get rival at all!
Re: Breaking News! Protest In National Assembly by anonimi: 5:36pm On Dec 14, 2010
jenuel:

hopefully, we don ready for tell dem say:

Our mumu don du, we don tire
Re: Breaking News! Protest In National Assembly by Kilode1: 6:00pm On Dec 14, 2010
Our leaders have been callous and grossly insensitive for far too long . They should take a lesson from history to see how revolutions starts and snowballs

They should not take a lesson, it will be forced down their throat.

You cannot fool all of the people all of the time. Goats do bite hard when pushed to the wall.
Re: Breaking News! Protest In National Assembly by Omenani(m): 6:17pm On Dec 14, 2010
Welcomed news!
Re: Breaking News! Protest In National Assembly by strangerf: 7:15pm On Dec 14, 2010
[size=28pt]PICTURES?[/size]
Re: Breaking News! Protest In National Assembly by chosen04(f): 7:17pm On Dec 14, 2010
How can I fight for a country i dont even believe in? *****shakes head********

Oh God what am I still doing with that ''white colour slapdashed inbetween two green colours country?''
Re: Breaking News! Protest In National Assembly by knice(m): 9:00pm On Dec 14, 2010
[size=18pt]Is your coward president not there? or he went on leave.[/size]
Re: Breaking News! Protest In National Assembly by azyaq(m): 9:34pm On Dec 14, 2010
Please my people let us use our votes to flush come next year
Re: Breaking News! Protest In National Assembly by member479760: 9:53pm On Dec 14, 2010
Police same any part of the world - read more:

http://news.yahoo.com/video/us-15749625/23486669#video=23502610
Re: Breaking News! Protest In National Assembly by Zapence(m): 10:09pm On Dec 14, 2010
slap1:

I hope they break David Mark's head.

NOT JUST HIS HEAD, BUT HIS NECK FIRST.
Re: Breaking News! Protest In National Assembly by alanbolo(m): 10:48pm On Dec 14, 2010
nakedall:

Police same any part of the world - read more:

http://news.yahoo.com/video/us-15749625/23486669#video=23502610

It's becoming too much,   it's either taking a wallet from pocket or a garden hose.
Re: Breaking News! Protest In National Assembly by Harus(m): 11:14pm On Dec 14, 2010
NNPC is Recruiting now.
Pls spread the news.
www.nnpcgroup.com/
Re: Breaking News! Protest In National Assembly by sshalom(m): 12:02am On Dec 15, 2010
One day go be one day wey monkey go go market and im no go return. The cups of our legislooters will soon be full.
Re: Breaking News! Protest In National Assembly by jaygetta(m): 12:30am On Dec 15, 2010
Enuff talk, let them splitb the country already.
Re: Breaking News! Protest In National Assembly by strangerf: 5:03am On Dec 15, 2010
^^^^
. . . not until we finish the oil in the ND.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Let’s Crash This Democracy – Pat Utomi • Nigeria Is Dying / Check Out The House Zahra Buhari Built For Over 90 Orphans In Kaduna (photos) / Reps To Investigate $17bn Undeclared Crude Oil Exports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.