Stats: 3,194,505 members, 7,954,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:40 PM

Photos Of This Curvy Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Speechless (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of This Curvy Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Speechless (photo) (12737 Views)

10 Curvy Nigerian Instagram Models You Should Follow / 10 Most Curvy Nigerian Slay Queens (instagram Queens) / 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Photos Of This Curvy Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Speechless (photo) by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 11, 2020
NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....seductress.
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens
....female TV Anchorss.
....female combatant offisa
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
People will try to put this observation down.
Why don’t you closely observe such yourself..?
Don't say you were not warned.
Most MEN who settled 4 such are yet to find peace of mind.

Okafor's law Is always constant
Better respect yourself !!!!
Re: Photos Of This Curvy Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Speechless (photo) by irunoko(m): 10:03am On Feb 11, 2020
Bluezy13:

Hehehe...
Who no like better meat ??
so how come the masculine ones that look unfeminine and agrresive with high testersorone not labelled ogas meat?
Re: Photos Of This Curvy Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Speechless (photo) by Bluezy13(m): 10:23am On Feb 11, 2020
irunoko:
so how come the masculine ones that look unfeminine and agrresive with high testersorone not labelled ogas meat?

They are bones.
Re: Photos Of This Curvy Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Speechless (photo) by franklingud(m): 11:40am On Feb 11, 2020
All I see is fats fats fats!
Re: Photos Of This Curvy Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Speechless (photo) by Aturitoroman: 11:56am On Feb 11, 2020
Wetin fine for this one angry
With her bread yansh
Re: Photos Of This Curvy Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Speechless (photo) by irunoko(m): 1:16pm On Feb 11, 2020
Bluezy13:

They are bones.
grin lipsrsealed
Re: Photos Of This Curvy Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Speechless (photo) by BluntBoy(m): 3:04pm On Feb 11, 2020
Certainly didn't leave me speechless.
Re: Photos Of This Curvy Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Speechless (photo) by ForbesHomesNG(m): 4:14pm On Feb 11, 2020
Professorcplus:
Food for the Oga's at the top grin. If you know you know

Re: Photos Of This Curvy Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Speechless (photo) by Ogbunigwe2018: 5:50pm On Feb 11, 2020
Professorcplus:
Food for the Oga's at the top grin. If you know you know

Re: Photos Of This Curvy Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Speechless (photo) by TGMISKY(m): 7:10pm On Feb 11, 2020
This as*s is worth dying for. Which barack she dey. I need to die
Re: Photos Of This Curvy Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Speechless (photo) by Harry00(m): 8:10pm On Feb 11, 2020
shocked wow
Re: Photos Of This Curvy Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Speechless (photo) by kcowen(m): 8:41pm On Feb 11, 2020
OP don drinking Hypo this evening, girl wey be say she dey travel everywhere, hotels around the world, she doesn't stay in Nigeria for long is that who you called a soldier.. I doubt

Top 10 Richest African Musicians 2014 / I Have Added My Instagram Account To My Will — BBNaija’s Ka3na / Picture Of Emeka Ossai & His Twins

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9