Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,207 members, 7,846,008 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Bobrisky, Tonto Dikeh Set To Become First Lesbians To Wed In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky, Tonto Dikeh Set To Become First Lesbians To Wed In Nigeria (1060 Views)

Tpnto Dikeh Set To Become The Deputy Governor Of Rivers State / Bobrisky / Tonto Dikeh Set To Become First Lesbians To Wed In Nigeria. See Pics / Faze, Rayce, Tonto Dikeh Set For Abuja All White Pool Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky, Tonto Dikeh Set To Become First Lesbians To Wed In Nigeria by ChiadiNelson(m): 10:02pm On Feb 10, 2020
Bobrisky, Tonto Dikeh Set To Become First Lesbians To Wed In Nigeria: The controversial celebrity said she wants to marry the actress so they can be the first lesbians to have a wedding ceremony in Nigeria.

Bobrisky also shared a note of warning to people who intend to be her friend, saying;

“When new friends come around to me pls always know that is around and I can’t be friends to no one biko.”

In December 2019, the duo celebrated their 4 years friendship anniversary and Dikeh penned lovely words to her bestie.

See post below:

Re: Bobrisky, Tonto Dikeh Set To Become First Lesbians To Wed In Nigeria by KINGreignn: 10:50pm On Feb 10, 2020
angry
Re: Bobrisky, Tonto Dikeh Set To Become First Lesbians To Wed In Nigeria by Bluezy13(m): 2:01am On Feb 11, 2020
Two psychos hitting themselves.

One is male but doesn't accept he's male.
One is female, knows the other is male but makes him think she thinks he's female.
But all for the cams.

(1) (Reply)

"I Want To Marry 3 Husbands" - Bbnaija Ifu Ennada Shocks Fans / Nigerian Girl Discovers Cure For COVID-19, Allegedly Cures Two Patients (VIDEO) / Ghanaian Actress Nikki Samonas Disclosed Watching Horror Movies Makes Her Hot.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.