Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Future For Oracle And Networking - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Future For Oracle And Networking (931 Views)

Dump For Oracle Database 11g: SQL Fundamentals I 1Z0-051 / Oracle And Google Java Code Dispute Returns To Court / Creating A Future For Nigerian Programmers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Future For Oracle And Networking by smartsoft(m): 1:13pm On Jun 01, 2007
What are the future of this two careers ORACLE and NETWORKING ?? let me hit the nail by the head you see before i started Web Designing/Programming, i was doing computer repairs and it was fun because i love solving problems, i could network system on Lan i want go further than this.but later stick to designing/programming  but sometimes the programming thing looks so crapy and getting burnt over a code infact everything looks so monotonous.

Now just want to know the future of both career if any one could help me out, i will be very greatfull.
Re: Future For Oracle And Networking by babasin(m): 9:32am On Jun 11, 2007
future is bright:

Network will remain lucrative

Oracle: used mostly by big business

so if you want it big, world-wide; thats the future for you!
Re: Future For Oracle And Networking by larryoncol(m): 11:33am On Jun 27, 2007
oracle will be the hight of RDBMS for years to come,

as for networking it's something that is evovling so you'll have todo alot of catching up as the timecomes up, the fact is that databases are becoming bigger and networking is getting more complex everyday. can you face the challenge.

p.s

larry

(1) (Reply)

Metaqoutes Language / .. / Seeking IT Placement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.