Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,843 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Whistleblower Raises Alarm Over The True Nature Of Buhari's Daughter employment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whistleblower Raises Alarm Over The True Nature Of Buhari's Daughter employment (693 Views)

Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS / Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly / Zahra Buhari: My Religion, Traditions Make Me Who I Am Today - Buhari Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Whistleblower Raises Alarm Over The True Nature Of Buhari's Daughter employment by usamali(m): 11:25pm On Feb 10, 2020
Nigerian whistleblower raises alarm over nepotism at Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Agency (PPPRA), says Buhari's daughter Zahra was employed as Deputy Manager. See attached details for full story.

Re: Whistleblower Raises Alarm Over The True Nature Of Buhari's Daughter employment by puremaker7(m): 11:30pm On Feb 10, 2020
Nepotism at its peak

1 Like

Re: Whistleblower Raises Alarm Over The True Nature Of Buhari's Daughter employment by Sylraph1: 11:34pm On Feb 10, 2020
PURE NEPOTISM

The last one was her daughter using the presidential Jet for whatever they call it and now THIS.

What baffles me most is that we are still in 2020 and he is gonna leave in 2023.....

Just buckle your seat belts guys cos its gonna be a bumpy ride to 2023..

By the time BUHARI is done With NIGERIANS,even NL resident ZoneBs will give up...
Re: Whistleblower Raises Alarm Over The True Nature Of Buhari's Daughter employment by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 10, 2020
I pledge to Nigeria my country . To be faithful loyal and honest.
Read the pledge everyday from 8 to 9am. You're obeying it. We never see anything
Re: Whistleblower Raises Alarm Over The True Nature Of Buhari's Daughter employment by Sylraph1: 11:44pm On Feb 10, 2020
Shibaraba:
I pledge to Nigeria my country . To be faithful loyal and honest.
Read the pledge everyday from 8 to 9am. You're obeying it. We never see anything
We never see anything indeed..
Re: Whistleblower Raises Alarm Over The True Nature Of Buhari's Daughter employment by Mynd44: 11:51pm On Feb 10, 2020

(1)

Iran Must Go: Protest Enters Day 2 As Nigerians Insist IMN, AI, Others Undermini / Ngige,ekwunife Graced The Opening Of Johnbosco Onunkwo Tennis Court In Awka / The Fall Of Southern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.