Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,188 members, 7,860,261 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

I Am Proud Of My Husband – Chioma Celebrates Davido As He Goes Double Platinum - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Proud Of My Husband – Chioma Celebrates Davido As He Goes Double Platinum (1047 Views)

I Am Proud Of My Bow Legs - Annie Idibia Silences A Body-Shamer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Proud Of My Husband – Chioma Celebrates Davido As He Goes Double Platinum by gistembassy123: 7:04am On Feb 11, 2020
Popular Nigerian star Davido and fiancee, Chioma are celebrating as the singer today recorded a new feat after his album ‘A Good time’, his single ‘Risky’ going double platinum and his single ‘Blow My Mind’ going platinum as well.

A portrait was presented to Davido during a dinner hosted by Sony Entertainment Industry in South Africa

Proud wif-to-be Chioma has taken to her Instagram page to send a special message to her husband who has just hit a massive mark in digital sales. She said ‘So proud of my husband Congrats baby’.

Trust Davido not to let go of any chance at public display of affection, he swiftly responded by calling her ‘Iyawo mi’. Which translates to ‘My wife’ in English.

Click to video here
https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/i-am-proud-of-my-husband-chioma-celebrates-davido-as-he-goes-double-platinum-video/

Re: I Am Proud Of My Husband – Chioma Celebrates Davido As He Goes Double Platinum by SEGLIZ: 7:13am On Feb 11, 2020
good one there davido making us proud.
Re: I Am Proud Of My Husband – Chioma Celebrates Davido As He Goes Double Platinum by Cuntface: 7:26am On Feb 11, 2020
Can't wait for the wedding.
Re: I Am Proud Of My Husband – Chioma Celebrates Davido As He Goes Double Platinum by Ahmed0336(m): 8:21am On Feb 11, 2020
Cuntface:
Can't wait for the wedding.

Wetin go come happen? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Blasts Federal Govt On Covid19 Lockdown / How To Turn Your Pant Into A Face Mask / Tubaba, Tiwa Savage And Other Celebs Smoking Shisha Like No 2moro (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.