Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:55 AM

So Proud Of My Husband "Chioma Celebrates As Davido Goes Double Platinum" (vid) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / So Proud Of My Husband "Chioma Celebrates As Davido Goes Double Platinum" (vid) (402 Views)

"My Chiom Chiom" Davido Responds As Chioma Celebrates Him On Instagram / Davido Goes Swimming With Hailey Adeleke, His Second Daughter (Photos/Video) / The Chef Chi, Chioma Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Proud Of My Husband "Chioma Celebrates As Davido Goes Double Platinum" (vid) by Maniagist: 9:48am On Feb 11, 2020
Chioma Avril is celebrating her husband, pop artiste, Davido as he was presented with a plaque for his records which have gone platinum.

The singer’s recent album, ‘A Good Time’; his collaborative single with Popcaan, went platinum, another of his song, ‘Risky’ went double platinum, as well as ‘Blow Your Mind’ with Chris Brown.

A portrait was presented to Davido during a dinner hosted by Sony Entertainment Industry in South Africa.

Proud wife to be, Chioma took to her Instagram page to share the video saying: ‘So proud of my husband Congrats baby’.

Trust Davido not to let go of any chance at public display of affection, he swiftly responded by calling her
‘Iyawo mi’ . Which translates to ‘My wife’ in English.

[b]See the video here : [/b]https://maniagist.com/2020/02/11/so-proud-of-my-husband-chioma-celebrates-as-davido-goes-double-platinum-video/

Re: So Proud Of My Husband "Chioma Celebrates As Davido Goes Double Platinum" (vid) by Maniagist: 9:49am On Feb 11, 2020

Re: So Proud Of My Husband "Chioma Celebrates As Davido Goes Double Platinum" (vid) by Maniagist: 9:50am On Feb 11, 2020

Re: So Proud Of My Husband "Chioma Celebrates As Davido Goes Double Platinum" (vid) by happybee: 9:51am On Feb 11, 2020
In Nasty C's voice 'Nigga i just went platinum'...
David making himself and his family proud.
Nice one.

(1) (Reply)

Teddy A Reacts To Adeboye’s Statement, Says Bambam Has Fed Him Fat / Media Personality, Abike Calls Out Stepfather For Assaulting Her Mother (video) / What Celebrities Are Doing To Enlarge Their Penis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.