Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,213 members, 7,839,132 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Leaving A Great Taste In The Mouth Of Your Customers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Leaving A Great Taste In The Mouth Of Your Customers (596 Views)

Man Gave A Groundnut Seller N50k For Telling Him To Taste His Groundnut / ShopRite Denies Leaving Nigeria / Seven Ways To Reward Your Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Leaving A Great Taste In The Mouth Of Your Customers by mediaprizm: 10:09am On Feb 11, 2020
I'm a large follower in WOWING customers. On the same note I think you need to guarantee that if you WOW them you can do so regularly. As there is absolutely nothing worse than WOWING the customer today, for them to return in a few days or weeks time only to be OWED as the degree of service you gave them the very first time unexpectedly becomes the standard - the means they expect it to be. Therefore by not delivering to the same level you can actually hurt the relationship.

I have actually lately had a fantastic experience below in bright Tenerife where I have been investing the joyful break.

My sibling and his partner took our household to a fantastic restaurant called 'Antonia COFFEE SHOP'. We had a terrific meal with a fantastic choice of food, great a glass of wine and deserts to die for. After restaurant we were revealed via to the relaxing lounge area and we purchased some after restaurant spirits.

The steward brought us some quite hefty sized drinks, had a short discussion with us and as he was leaving he delicately mentioned that the drinks we just had got on the house as they were his method of claiming thanks for utilizing his restaurant. Since is a WOW!

Does he do this for all his customers? Probably!

However you understand what, it matters not as it was an authentic demo, what we call a substantial demo, that he appreciated our custom-made.

On this celebration all of us had a wonderful meal and this final aspect to the evening was merely the crowning achievement. However it pleads a concern - Just how can you WOW your customers with a simple - substantial - demo of your appreciation for their service?

Supplying an extraordinary customer experience and WOWING your customers is among the crucial elements of effective and sustained company development.

While you ponder this idea I will include an important additional item of info. To WOW customers you do not in fact require to make huge lush gestures, as "In a globe where large points make little distinction, it is the little points that make the large distinction!"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Trapped In A 9-5 Job Until I Found Upwork!! / Mini Importation Guide / Book Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.