Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,134 members, 7,953,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:29 PM

This Scammer Wanted To Try Luck With Me. ==>SEE - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Scammer Wanted To Try Luck With Me. ==>SEE (888 Views)

Scammer Wanted / Scammer Wanted! / EFCC Declares Scammer Wanted After Duping Nigerian Army In 157bn Arms Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Scammer Wanted To Try Luck With Me. ==>SEE by LOGOBELT: 10:13am On Feb 11, 2020
Hi Nairalanders,

Greetings to the Agbagba in the house, of course I can't drop a post without sighting you guys. Respect to all MOD in the house, I hope my good relationship with you MODs will make 10years Ban far from me all the time. From fineboi to Mynd44. Believe me you are on my BLACKLIST. You don give me 10years Ban tire.

Anyway, back to the matter, 3mins after I posted a topic here, for Paypal Account. I actually need one to receive an international payment immediately. Link Below.....

https://www.nairaland.com/5680534/paypal-account

After 3mins, this our most popular SCAMMER called me, and he was like "I saw your post on Paypal, come online on WhatsApp, I don't have much.

So, I beeped him on WhatsApp, at first I don't know he was the one because I barely check people's dp on WhatsApp, but his mode of conversation and the way he sent his account details immediately, made me suspect.

So I went ahead to check his profile picture. Lo and Behold, its our Most Popular Scammer on Nairaland.

Like his pictures, name, account details and phone number is literarily everywhere on Nairaland. You must find him tagged a SCAMMER on every section here.

Anyway, Below is our conversation, READ AND LEARN.

BE GUIDED! SAY NO TO SCAMMERS!

OPERATION BRING BADMARKET FOR SCAMMER

Re: This Scammer Wanted To Try Luck With Me. ==>SEE by Davash222(m): 10:16am On Feb 11, 2020
Week never start, dey wan begin scam you.
Re: This Scammer Wanted To Try Luck With Me. ==>SEE by LOGOBELT: 10:18am On Feb 11, 2020
Davash222:
Week never start, dey wan begin scam you.

Lolz
Re: This Scammer Wanted To Try Luck With Me. ==>SEE by LOGOBELT: 10:18am On Feb 11, 2020
Screenshots loading
Re: This Scammer Wanted To Try Luck With Me. ==>SEE by LOGOBELT: 10:27am On Feb 11, 2020
More

Re: This Scammer Wanted To Try Luck With Me. ==>SEE by LOGOBELT: 10:33am On Feb 11, 2020
LOGOBELT:
Hi Nairalanders,

Greetings to the Agbagba in the house, of course I can't drop a post without sighting you guys. Respect all MOD in the house, I hope my good relationship with you MODs will make 10years Ban far from me all the time. From fineboi to Mynd44. Believe me you are on my BLACKLIST. You don give me 10years Ban tire.

Anyway, back to the matter, 3mins after I posted a topic here, for Paypal Account. I actually need one to receive an international payment immediately. Link Below.....

https://www.nairaland.com/5680534/paypal-account

After 3mins, this our most popular SCAMMER called me, and he was like "I saw your post on Paypal, come online on WhatsApp, I don't have much.

So, I beeped him on WhatsApp, at first I don't know he was the one because I barely check people's dp on WhatsApp, but his mode of conversation and the way he sent his account details immediately, made me suspect.

So I want ahead to check his profile picture. Lo and Behold, its our Most Popular Scammer on Nairaland.

Like his pictures, name, account details and phone number is literarily everywhere on Nairaland. You must find him tagged a SCAMMER on every section here.

Anyway, Below is our conversation, READ AND LEARN.

BE GUIDED! SAY NO TO SCAMMERS!

OPERATION BRING BADMARKET FOR SCAMMER

Re: This Scammer Wanted To Try Luck With Me. ==>SEE by LOGOBELT: 10:34am On Feb 11, 2020
[quote author=LOGOBELT post=86554925][/quote]

Re: This Scammer Wanted To Try Luck With Me. ==>SEE by seankafor(m): 11:02am On Feb 11, 2020
Where is the video embarassed

Re: This Scammer Wanted To Try Luck With Me. ==>SEE by Neoteny(m): 12:52pm On Feb 11, 2020
It's not really a scam if he's asking you to pay for rendering service.

It'll be a scam if you paid and you never hear from him again.
Re: This Scammer Wanted To Try Luck With Me. ==>SEE by bmdmixer: 3:38pm On Feb 11, 2020
Neoteny:
It's not really a scam if he's asking you to pay for rendering service.

It'll be a scam if you paid and you never hear from him again.
undecided

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING: Dubai Police Revealed That Hushpuppi Made Over $400 Million Dollars / I Think Access Bank Was Hacked / Google Advises Android Users To Delete These 24 Banned Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.