Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,015 members, 7,838,553 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Thomas Edison Quotes, Invention, Creativity & The Power Of Persistence.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Thomas Edison Quotes, Invention, Creativity & The Power Of Persistence.. (214 Views)

Law Of Persistence / South Africa 2010: Lampard's disallowed goal inspired the invention of VAR / Meet Thomas Ogwuazor, Don Jazzy's Footballer Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thomas Edison Quotes, Invention, Creativity & The Power Of Persistence.. by AyietimBlog: 10:34am On Feb 11, 2020
Keep at it,

For now, progress nay be invisible,

But as long as your entire being is in it,

It doesn’t matter if the eyes can’t see,

When the hands are weak, turn to history and you ’ll find a great team,

to give you strong invisible hands of fellowship ,

which in their times survived tough times to win.

5 Great Thomas Edison Quotes :

1. Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

2. Five percent of the people think;
ten percent of the people think they think;
and the other eighty-five percent would rather die than think.

3. If we all did the things we are really capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.

4. To invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk.

5. I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.
https://ayietim./2020/02/10/5-thomas-edison-quotes-invention-creativity-the-power-of-persistence/
Re: Thomas Edison Quotes, Invention, Creativity & The Power Of Persistence.. by narit: 2:31pm On Feb 11, 2020
That last quote has always puzzled me. I mean trying something for 10,000 times. Seriously I meant trying from 1,2,3,4 to fvcking 10,000. That is one hell of persistence. Infact a superpower, no man will have that level of persistence or even close to it and won't be recognized.

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele A Nollywood Celebrity Scapegoat? / Watch The Full Story Of Davido Before He Rise To Fame (video). / I Don’t Believe Coronavirus Exists – Zlatan Ibile(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.