Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Pictures Of Patience Jonathan At Aso Rock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Patience Jonathan At Aso Rock (3657 Views)

More Pictures As Buhari Receives Jonathan At The Presidential Villa / Obasanjo, Patience & Goodluck Jonathan At The Wedding Of Timi Alaibe's Daughter / Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Aduko Johnson Okpoko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Patience Jonathan At Aso Rock by RagaMufeen(m): 10:42am On Feb 11, 2020
I just love Mama Peace.

Yesterday, I received my predecessor, Her Excellency Dame Patience Jonathan at the State House.
We discussed my efforts with regards to greater involvement of women in politics & participation of women at lower level of governance.

Re: Pictures Of Patience Jonathan At Aso Rock by RagaMufeen(m): 10:43am On Feb 11, 2020
More

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Patience Jonathan At Aso Rock by daddytime(m): 10:45am On Feb 11, 2020
Mama the Mama

A charismatic and Lovable woman anyone can easily relate to as a son/daughter.

But for the stashing and piling up of money? She no try at all....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Patience Jonathan At Aso Rock by CalciumB3: 10:50am On Feb 11, 2020
What do I know?
Re: Pictures Of Patience Jonathan At Aso Rock by Maxymilliano(m): 10:51am On Feb 11, 2020
Mama Peace is a peacemaker, no time for wahala ...

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Patience Jonathan At Aso Rock by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 11, 2020
sad
Re: Pictures Of Patience Jonathan At Aso Rock by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 11, 2020
Johnathan and Peace, very happy people.

That time food cheap dieeeeee, unlike now.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Patience Jonathan At Aso Rock by jonesky080(m): 10:59am On Feb 11, 2020
she came to pick up some things she probably forgot.
Re: Pictures Of Patience Jonathan At Aso Rock by Slimboo222(m): 11:05am On Feb 11, 2020
aswear! If this woman contest for president i won't even mind voting for her

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Patience Jonathan At Aso Rock by Sammy07: 11:11am On Feb 11, 2020
She missed aso rock cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Patience Jonathan At Aso Rock by APCNig: 11:13am On Feb 11, 2020
At last, after beggin on phone and sending her husband Goatluck to beg for her, she also have to go to kneel and to prostrate so that she will not end in jail while her miscreants supporters are posting nonsense online. Una see ya yeye useless lives? Shameless idiots.

ADDITON
======

This same useless imPatience Jonaddaft fought Turai Yar'Adua tooth and nail immediately Musa Yar'Adua died. imPatience Joaddaft snatched several properties from Turai, properties that Turai herself stole from Nigeria. At the end both thieves (Turai and imPatience) dragged themselves to Abuja High Court to resolve which of the two thieves is the original "stealer" of the properties.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Patience Jonathan At Aso Rock by APCNig: 11:14am On Feb 11, 2020
Slimboo222:

Yes, birds of the same feather. She is an idiot, other idiots too love her.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Patience Jonathan At Aso Rock by MrPolitics: 11:24am On Feb 11, 2020
Wait. I was just talking about this on the Turai Yar’adua post

Nice
Re: Pictures Of Patience Jonathan At Aso Rock by helinues: 11:27am On Feb 11, 2020
Fake people everywhere
Re: Pictures Of Patience Jonathan At Aso Rock by Slimboo222(m): 11:29am On Feb 11, 2020
APCNig:

Yes, birds of the same feather. She is an idiot, other idiots too love her.
imagine someone saying this to ur mum.............. I think u are the real idiot!

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Patience Jonathan At Aso Rock by BlackfireX: 11:36am On Feb 11, 2020
Click like for mama peace.

Click share for Aisha muhamede.

Chai ....Una wicked o

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Patience Jonathan At Aso Rock by johnmartus(m): 11:37am On Feb 11, 2020
Please what kind of useless news coming to nairaland thses days.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Patience Jonathan At Aso Rock by APCNig: 11:56am On Feb 11, 2020
Slimboo222:
imagine someone saying this to ur mum.............. I think u are the real idiot!

My mum did not loot national treasury. My mum did not steal the country's money so much as to be richer than each of the states in Nigeria. My mum does not speak Pigin as English, e.g. diaris Goduu oooo, Chai! Chai!!, Ojukwu is dead but his manhood lives on. Well, I don't know about your own mummy.
Re: Pictures Of Patience Jonathan At Aso Rock by Slimboo222(m): 12:17pm On Feb 11, 2020
APCNig:

My mum did not loot national treasury. My mum did not steal the country's money so much as to be richer than each of the states in Nigeria. My mum does not speak Pigin as English, e.g. diaris Goduu oooo, Chai! Chai!!, Ojukwu is dead but his manhood lives on. Well, I don't know about your own mummy.
bcus ur mum do not have that opportunity to do so............., by the way you sound am sure ur mum might even be the worst.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Patience Jonathan At Aso Rock by TUANKU(m): 12:20pm On Feb 11, 2020
APCNig:
At last, after beggin on phone and sending her husband Goatluck to beg for her, she also have to go to kneel and to prostrate so that she will not end in jail while her miscreants supporters are posting nonsense online. Una see ya yeye useless lives? Shameless idiots.

ADDITON
======

This same useless imPatience Jonaddaft fought Turai Yar'Adua tooth and nail immediately Musa Yar'Adua died. imPatience Joaddaft snatched several properties from Turai, properties that Turai herself stole from Nigeria. At the end both thieves (Turai and imPatience) dragged themselves to Abuja High Court to resolve which of the two thieves is the original "stealer" of the properties.
Easy.
Re: Pictures Of Patience Jonathan At Aso Rock by APCNig: 12:38pm On Feb 11, 2020
TUANKU:

Easy.

She was not easy when she was stealing nad looting.
Re: Pictures Of Patience Jonathan At Aso Rock by Ddy(m): 12:48pm On Feb 11, 2020
APCNig:

Am not sure u have mum.
Arimajiri picked from Borno gutter.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Patience Jonathan At Aso Rock by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 11, 2020
Not surprising. Victims have been known to love their tormentors.

I'm quite certain the OP doesn't have up to #50,000 balance in his account, but he loves mama piss.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Patience Jonathan At Aso Rock by JohnnyBling(m): 1:13pm On Feb 11, 2020
APCNig:

I can see your mum did little work on your character.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Patience Jonathan At Aso Rock by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 11, 2020
Aisha is doing more work than her husband in terms of man managing a multi cultural country.

Everybody suppose to feel like they belong to government not a particular tribe or cabal.

May God punish the terrorist

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Patience Jonathan At Aso Rock by Obere4u: 2:32pm On Feb 11, 2020
Slimboo222:

You are not alone... That woman have a lot of balls
Re: Pictures Of Patience Jonathan At Aso Rock by Caymen: 2:52pm On Feb 11, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
Not surprising. Victims have been known to love their tormentors.

I'm quite certain the OP doesn't have up to #50,000 balance in his account, but he loves mama piss.
[/s]
Re: Pictures Of Patience Jonathan At Aso Rock by Coldie(m): 2:54pm On Feb 11, 2020
She misses the place so much.

Aisha Buhari too get class abeg kiss.

See levels. And she's not even putting on much
Re: Pictures Of Patience Jonathan At Aso Rock by zoer(m): 4:18pm On Feb 11, 2020
APCNig:

U tried to make sense but remember u forget ur brain for gutter....useless talk
Re: Pictures Of Patience Jonathan At Aso Rock by ForbesHomesNG(m): 10:21pm On Feb 13, 2020
Maxymilliano:
Mama Peace is a peacemaker, no time for wahala ...

(1) (2) (Reply)

110 Farmers Killed In Borno Rice Field Attack, Not 43 -UN / Ticket Is Now N2,000,000.00, How Come Obi Is Flying Everywhere??? / VIDEO ;Here's The Moment Apapa's Cap Was Removed & Thrown Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.