Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Buhari, Bokoharam And The Nigerian Army - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Bokoharam And The Nigerian Army (512 Views)

Photo Of Repentant Bokoharam And Their Victims / President Knows Those Behind Bokoharam And Herdsmen Menace - El-rufai in 2015 / I Will End Bokoharam And Keep Nigeria More United- Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari, Bokoharam And The Nigerian Army by EmekaMD(m): 10:46am On Feb 11, 2020
I'm here to search for a balanced and unbiased answer.

Why is Buhari releasing Bokoharam members who have been killing Nigerians and our soldiers?

He called them repentant ? What prove does he have ?
Have they been tried in the criminal court of law and acquitted ?

How can we be sure that they are not going straight back to sambisa forest to continue from where they stopped ? Or is anyone keeping track of them and their activities ?

Even in the US, when someone finishes his sentence he maybe placed on probation for some years and his activities closely monitored.

How can the international community take our fight against terrorism seriously ?

Now how about the Morales of our soldiers sacrificing their lives when they see the ones already captured yesterday being released and back again to the war front.

I still can't imagine how those Nigerian soldiers keep their morales high honestly. Imagine risking ur life to catch a boko haram member who has just shot ur friend and fellow soldier dead, handing him over to the government and hoping that justice would be served for your murdered friend only to end up seeing those people released and giving lots of money. Yet tomorrow you set out again to the battle field.

I don't know how those Nigerian soldiers do it honestly

Does Buhari actually have a hidden motive ?
Remember in 2013 or so when Bokoharam named Buhari as the person to negotiate for them at the time when GEJ government offered them a round table opportunity?

What does Buhari know about Bokoharam that he is hiding from us?

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Bokoharam And The Nigerian Army by overall90: 12:52pm On Feb 11, 2020
you have a president who doesn't know the difference between Boko Haram and Niger delta militants.
As far as Buhari is concerned,Boko Haram and Niger delta militants are the same.
he is doing everything possible to give them the same treatment that was given to Niger delta militants.
do not be surprised when hear that Buhari has sent the presidential jet to fly in shekarau and other terrorist commanders into Abuja(that is if he is not already doing that).
a man who was appointed by Boko Haram as their negotiator has been in power for almost six years and yet nothing has changed instead things are getting worse.
in a sane clime,the fact that Buhari showed obvious sympathy to Boko Haram would have been enough to disqualify him from contesting for the office of the presidency.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Bokoharam And The Nigerian Army by TheFreeOne: 12:56pm On Feb 11, 2020
Bro it's a painful reality and insult to those who have been killed and their families.

I've come to a conclusion that lives of our soldiers are being wasted for no justifiable course to satisfy evil elements with hidden agendas.

Wither justice for the victims? It's only an irresponsible government / society that fails to uphold justice for her citizenry.

And in the absence of justice there can't be peace but only chaos as can be seen from insecurity across the country most especially the north.
Re: Buhari, Bokoharam And The Nigerian Army by GMbuharii: 1:04pm On Feb 11, 2020
I work onboard ship.
A mooring master once told us of a Nigerian OOW he met onboard in an international vessel who was so incompetent. When he inquired about him,he was as told "he is from the ogas @ the top".
Strange thing is, he's a close family to the head of BH.
Re: Buhari, Bokoharam And The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 11, 2020
If I was in the military, I will resign and go look for something else to do.

I can't be taking orders from a Commander-In-Chief who also happens to be the Commander-In-Chief of the various terrorist groups in Nigeria including Miyetti Allah.

Imagine seeing your friends and colleagues wasted on the battlefield against Boko Haram and then going home to see the same Boko boys being released by your President.

This is so fcked up.
Re: Buhari, Bokoharam And The Nigerian Army by BitCraftman: 1:35pm On Feb 11, 2020
Their plan up north appears to be about killing two birds with one stone by using Boko Haram to further their agenda and also draw a parallel between BH and ND militants, possibly doing amnesty for BH.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Bokoharam And The Nigerian Army by orunto27: 2:08pm On Feb 11, 2020
Call it Buhari, Bokoharam and Buraitai, they are one high level Criminals. They are jointly and severally recalcitrant in their desire and determination to liquidate the whole NE, SW, SE, SS & CS to The Sahel.
Re: Buhari, Bokoharam And The Nigerian Army by Caymen: 2:57pm On Feb 11, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

I can't be taking orders from a Commander-In-Chief who also happens to be the Commander-In-Chief of the various terrorist groups in Nigeria including Miyetti Allah.

Imagine seeing your friends and colleagues wasted on the battlefield against Boko Haram and then going home to see the same Boko boys being released by your President.

This is so fcked up.
[/s]
Re: Buhari, Bokoharam And The Nigerian Army by TheFreeOne: 3:41pm On Feb 12, 2020
FrLukas:

This is so fcked up.

Charles Ogbu alleged same.

It seems our soldiers are pawns in this game of terrorism.

I am of the opinion criminals and terrorists should pay for their crimes.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Bokoharam And The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 12, 2020
TheFreeOne:

Charles Ogbu alleged same.

It seems our soldiers are pawns in this game of terrorism.

I am of the opinion criminals and terrorists should pay for their crimes.

I agree with you.
Re: Buhari, Bokoharam And The Nigerian Army by Meti99(m): 4:48pm On Feb 12, 2020
bsh
Re: Buhari, Bokoharam And The Nigerian Army by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:51pm On Feb 12, 2020
I don't even know what to say.. Walahi, cluelessness get degree.

(1) (Reply)

Osibanjo Test Negative To Corona Virus / Can You Become Immune To The Coronavirus? / COVID- 19: VIDEO OF ABUJA LOCKDOWN ENFORCEMENT TEAM BRIEFING

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.