Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Gunmen Kill Agagu’s Ex-chief Security Officer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill Agagu’s Ex-chief Security Officer (909 Views)

Bucket Of Cash Allegedly Recovered From Wife Of Ex-Chief Of Air Staff Was A Lie / Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) / DSS Appoints Mani As New Chief Security Officer For President-elect, Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Kill Agagu’s Ex-chief Security Officer by Mamajama(m): 1:59pm On Jun 01, 2007
A former Chief Security Officer to Governor Segun Agagu of Ondo State, Mr. Tunde Awanebi, has been killed by gunmen.

Ondo State Governor, Olusegun Agagu

His killing at about 10pm on Wednesday came barely eight hours after he was dropped as CSO .

A N10m reward has been announced by the state government for anyone who can volunteer information that could lead to the arrest of the killers.

There were two accounts of the incident which occurred shortly before an Osun State House of Assembly member-elect, Mr. Timothy Owoeye, was allegedly abducted by yet-to-be-identified men.

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art200706012483531
Re: Gunmen Kill Agagu’s Ex-chief Security Officer by Bankole01(m): 2:07pm On Jun 01, 2007
It was alleged by the Labor party that PDP might be responsible for the killing to cover up the activities of this amn during the last (s)elections.
I find this very plausible given the massive rigging and thuggery which accompanied the botched elections.
Re: Gunmen Kill Agagu’s Ex-chief Security Officer by docokwy(m): 2:15pm On Jun 01, 2007
Yeaterday, there was one Yoruba nairalander called Fekuti running his mouth about how Igbo should not be trusted. I guess that thread has been yanked off by admin. In it I told him/her that for every Igbo who is bad (and there are indeed many) there are at least 10 bad Yoruba. I asked her to mention a single notable Igbo killed by political assasins (they are so few that you cannot even remember them, only one actually, in 1999 called OGB-Imo state). He could not remember any himself. I gave him at least three names (Bola Ige, Funsho williams and Daramola- there are so many, I do not remember their names) Hardly did I finish this when news of the assasination of Agagus's former CSO came out. You can imagine that inspite of all the bad publicity from Anambra politics, nobody has really been reported felled by political opponents

Now, people, who are more of the killers and untrustworthy people in Nigeria?
Re: Gunmen Kill Agagu’s Ex-chief Security Officer by Banderas(m): 2:20pm On Jun 01, 2007
Posted on: Today at 02:15:08 PMPosted by: docokwy
Insert Quote
Yeaterday, there was one Yoruba Nairaland user called Fekuti running his mouth about how Igbo should not be trusted. I guess that thread has been yanked off by admin. In it I told him/her that for every Igbo who is bad (and there are indeed many) there are at least 10 bad Yoruba.

Docokwy - you do realise that this sentence reduces you to the same level as Fekuti.
Re: Gunmen Kill Agagu’s Ex-chief Security Officer by docokwy(m): 2:35pm On Jun 01, 2007
You may be correct. But, to drive home a point you have to go dirty sometimes. That is the language that idiots understand
Re: Gunmen Kill Agagu’s Ex-chief Security Officer by Mamajama(m): 3:09pm On Jun 01, 2007
1st killing in yar ADUA regime, how many more will die? and what will the president do to Enhance security in Nigeria? we are waiting for answer. regardless if its political or not. This action should be condemn and all the society should stand against human killing
Re: Gunmen Kill Agagu’s Ex-chief Security Officer by panalyst(m): 3:37pm On Jun 01, 2007
@mamajama

Please realise that this killing is a spiillover from the elections OBJoke approved and said were the freerst and fairest, This has nothing to do with my President Umaru Musa Yaradua.
Re: Gunmen Kill Agagu’s Ex-chief Security Officer by angel101(f): 3:51pm On Jun 01, 2007
Securityis extremely essential and unfortunately practically non existent in naija. na wa o!
Re: Gunmen Kill Agagu’s Ex-chief Security Officer by Mamajama(m): 5:33pm On Jun 01, 2007
panalyst the killing was on YAR ADUA's watch so this is the 1st political killing his administration will witness. how he respond to this will be critical. this will also test the Strength of those aspiring to be IGP. all that glitter is not gold.
Re: Gunmen Kill Agagu’s Ex-chief Security Officer by olutomiwa(m): 6:47pm On Jun 01, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,governor agagu and co,na wa o,abeg i no talk sey na UNA KILL THE MAN O,make una no come look for me,thank God na iraq i dey live.
Re: Gunmen Kill Agagu’s Ex-chief Security Officer by olutomiwa(m): 6:51pm On Jun 01, 2007
MAMAJAMA:

panalyst the killing was on YAR ADUA's watch so this is the 1st political killing his administration will witness. how he respond to this will be critical. this will also test the Strength of those aspiring to be IGP. all that glitter is not gold.
abeg stop dat nonsense leave yar adua out of dis,no hang dis una yeye killing on him govt,if people no born pikin 2day na pple like u go say na yar adua cause am,abeg make we hear word.
Re: Gunmen Kill Agagu’s Ex-chief Security Officer by Mamajama(m): 7:40pm On Jun 01, 2007
it is what it is, its the 1st killing on his time, and AGAGU. they have to find who kill this guy. Who is the president and Governor? common sense dude.

(1) (Reply)

$7 Billion Fraud / Yar'adua- One Year After- Ft Interview / Africans In UK Urge Support For Niger-delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.