Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Celestial Church Pastor, Adesegun Babatunde Kills Lady, Buries Head At Church Al - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Celestial Church Pastor, Adesegun Babatunde Kills Lady, Buries Head At Church Al (2766 Views)

Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) / Man Kills Lady In Ogun While Trying To Rape Her (Photos) / Cherubim And Seraphim Prophet Kills Lady For Rituals In Ogun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celestial Church Pastor, Adesegun Babatunde Kills Lady, Buries Head At Church Al by arinze198(m): 12:22pm On Feb 11, 2020
Facts have emerged on why a popular Celestial Church of God Pastor, Adesegun Babatunde, killed a lady suspected to be sex worker, buried her head and some parts of her body inside church altar in Osun State.

P.M.EXPRESS gathered that Pastor Babatunde was said to have needed to perform certain rituals which involved human blood and parts so that he would perform miracles in order to boost the Church membership and make more money.
However, the action has landed him in big trouble because he was later arrested by operatives from the Osun State Police Command alongside his accomplices, who claimed to be his boys and Church members.

The Police confirmed that the victim’s head, legs, kidney, one of her hands were cut and buried at the altar, while the remaining body was buried in the bush.

Full story: https://pmexpressng.com/celestial-church-pastor-adesegun-babatunde-kills-lady-buries-head-at-church-altar/

1 Like

Re: Celestial Church Pastor, Adesegun Babatunde Kills Lady, Buries Head At Church Al by greygoblings(m): 12:26pm On Feb 11, 2020
Cele! I never liked that church. It shouldn't even be called a church, but a shrine. What kind of satanic act is this?

1 Like

Re: Celestial Church Pastor, Adesegun Babatunde Kills Lady, Buries Head At Church Al by overdrive(m): 12:34pm On Feb 11, 2020
Ife n'eme.

2 Likes

Re: Celestial Church Pastor, Adesegun Babatunde Kills Lady, Buries Head At Church Al by Bola146(f): 12:41pm On Feb 11, 2020
greygoblings:
Cele! I never liked that church. It shouldn't even be called a church, but a shrine. What kind of satanic act is this?

Exactly... Most of them are babalawo. Don't try to guilt their ladies... Most of the pastors have like 2 3 wives
Re: Celestial Church Pastor, Adesegun Babatunde Kills Lady, Buries Head At Church Al by holyboss1: 12:53pm On Feb 11, 2020
Ah! The heart of men is full of evil.
———————
Mint (very clean) Iphone X available
Phones are tested and certified to be in excellent condition.
Price - #185,000 (Negotiable)
Delivery Nationwide
See contact in signature

Re: Celestial Church Pastor, Adesegun Babatunde Kills Lady, Buries Head At Church Al by otipoju(m): 1:07pm On Feb 11, 2020
Celes strength is also its weakness.

Anybody can wake up today, claim to be called by God and start a church and call it Cele. Nobody tp verify his claim, no one to verify his personality.

No checks and balances. No mandatory training or registration. While it helped the church spread faster its a thorn in the flesh on the reputation of the church.

2 Likes

Re: Celestial Church Pastor, Adesegun Babatunde Kills Lady, Buries Head At Church Al by Emmannn101(m): 5:01pm On Feb 11, 2020
I can say it categorically that this man is not a celestial pastor but an herbalist hiding under the umbrella of the great church.
Re: Celestial Church Pastor, Adesegun Babatunde Kills Lady, Buries Head At Church Al by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 11, 2020
undecided

Typical.
Re: Celestial Church Pastor, Adesegun Babatunde Kills Lady, Buries Head At Church Al by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 11, 2020
Blu03 post=86564710 :
undecided

Typical.
undecided

Do you 'gossip' or talk much than an average person in reality?
Re: Celestial Church Pastor, Adesegun Babatunde Kills Lady, Buries Head At Church Al by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 11, 2020
undecided
FarFromAverage:
undecided
what?

1 Like

Re: Celestial Church Pastor, Adesegun Babatunde Kills Lady, Buries Head At Church Al by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 11, 2020
Blu03:
undecided what?

Never mind.
Re: Celestial Church Pastor, Adesegun Babatunde Kills Lady, Buries Head At Church Al by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 11, 2020
undecided
FarFromAverage:

Never mind.
better. Your other moniker tho.
Re: Celestial Church Pastor, Adesegun Babatunde Kills Lady, Buries Head At Church Al by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 11, 2020
Blu03:
undecided

better. Your other moniker tho.

Moniker? Which moniker?
Re: Celestial Church Pastor, Adesegun Babatunde Kills Lady, Buries Head At Church Al by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 11, 2020
FarFromAverage:

Moniker? Which moniker?
leave me alone
Re: Celestial Church Pastor, Adesegun Babatunde Kills Lady, Buries Head At Church Al by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 11, 2020
undecided
FarFromAverage:
undecided
what?

1 Like

Re: Celestial Church Pastor, Adesegun Babatunde Kills Lady, Buries Head At Church Al by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 11, 2020
grin
Blu03:
undecided what?

Babe you said I should leave you alone, and now you're telling me 'what'?
Re: Celestial Church Pastor, Adesegun Babatunde Kills Lady, Buries Head At Church Al by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 11, 2020
FarFromAverage:
grin

it was a mistake. I'm sorry.

1 Like

Re: Celestial Church Pastor, Adesegun Babatunde Kills Lady, Buries Head At Church Al by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 11, 2020
FarFromAverage:
grin

the second quote was a mistake. I'm sorry.

1 Like

Re: Celestial Church Pastor, Adesegun Babatunde Kills Lady, Buries Head At Church Al by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 11, 2020
Blu03:
the second quote was a mistake. I'm sorry.

I'm cool with that intelligent fellow smiley
Re: Celestial Church Pastor, Adesegun Babatunde Kills Lady, Buries Head At Church Al by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 11, 2020
smiley
FarFromAverage:

I'm cool with that intelligent fellow smiley
stay safe
Re: Celestial Church Pastor, Adesegun Babatunde Kills Lady, Buries Head At Church Al by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 11, 2020
Blu03:
smiley stay safe
Got it smiley
Re: Celestial Church Pastor, Adesegun Babatunde Kills Lady, Buries Head At Church Al by Stillthebest: 6:35pm On Feb 11, 2020
kiss
Every church in Ng is guilty of this not just cele. Especially, those ones owned by individuals.
Re: Celestial Church Pastor, Adesegun Babatunde Kills Lady, Buries Head At Church Al by seunlayi(m): 9:28am On Feb 12, 2020
Blame poverty, greed and Godliness
Re: Celestial Church Pastor, Adesegun Babatunde Kills Lady, Buries Head At Church Al by Situation001(m): 9:03pm On Feb 13, 2020
Jabioro it seems ritual killings is part of christianity.. this one is just unfortunate he was caught.. even adeboye and oyedepo are not clean.. only God knows aw many human has gone with these evil men
Re: Celestial Church Pastor, Adesegun Babatunde Kills Lady, Buries Head At Church Al by Jobabori(m): 9:12pm On Feb 13, 2020
Situation001:
Jabioro it seems ritual killings is part of christianity.. this one is just unfortunate he was caught.. even adeboye and oyedepo are not clean.. only God knows aw many human has gone with these evil men
You are touching God's anointed and do HIS prophets harms. God will judge you according to your intents.
Re: Celestial Church Pastor, Adesegun Babatunde Kills Lady, Buries Head At Church Al by Situation001(m): 4:26am On Feb 14, 2020
Jobabori:

You are touching God's anointed and do HIS prophets harms. God will judge you according to your intents.
you don't have brain
Re: Celestial Church Pastor, Adesegun Babatunde Kills Lady, Buries Head At Church Al by Skmoda360(m): 4:38am On Feb 14, 2020
arinze198:
Facts have emerged on why a popular Celestial Church of God Pastor, Adesegun Babatunde, killed a lady suspected to be sex worker, buried her head and some parts of her body inside church altar in Osun State.

P.M.EXPRESS gathered that Pastor Babatunde was said to have needed to perform certain rituals which involved human blood and parts so that he would perform miracles in order to boost the Church membership and make more money.
However, the action has landed him in big trouble because he was later arrested by operatives from the Osun State Police Command alongside his accomplices, who claimed to be his boys and Church members.

The Police confirmed that the victim’s head, legs, kidney, one of her hands were cut and buried at the altar, while the remaining body was buried in the bush.

Full story: https://pmexpressng.com/celestial-church-pastor-adesegun-babatunde-kills-lady-buries-head-at-church-altar/
Another fake pastor.....reason I hardly listen to pastors lately, I listen directly to God . undecided

(1) (Reply)

Share your experience with defamation and blackmail / Why Were So Many Christians Deceived By TB Joshua? / Tears As Police Kill Fresh Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.