Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,272 members, 7,836,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

FUTO No Longer On List Of 20 Best Universities In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTO No Longer On List Of 20 Best Universities In Nigeria (398 Views)

List Of 20 Approved Private Universities In Nigeria / Top 20 Best Universities In Nigeria For The Year 2019 (no. 14 Is Unbelievable) / Best Universities According To NUC First Ever Open Education Resources Ranking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FUTO No Longer On List Of 20 Best Universities In Nigeria by mikykinz(m): 12:26pm On Feb 11, 2020
FUTO No Longer On List Of 20 Best Universities In Nigeria — Concerned Student Calls Out School Management, SUG.

According to the vibrant and fearless undergraduate who took to the official Facebook group of Aspirants and Students to share his observation; he wrote�

"Futo isn't in the list of top 20 best university in Nigeria according to the latest webometric ranking.

We were 11th but now we ain't in the top 20
This may seem to be nothing to some students but to we that are pretty concerned about the school statuscope,i see this as a great disgrace and loss to the school

Where did we get it wrong ?�
What is the amiable vice chancellor,in the person of Prof Francis Eze, a man of repute, doing concerning this degradation
Are the authorities just letting us slide down the hill-top that have been reached in the over 35 years of futo existence?
Mr SUG president, I wish to bring to your attention the bad state in the school that has led us to fall off the ladder,i strongly believe that this is as a result of poor learning conditions and facilities

U can imagine telling a biotechnology student to identify different species of microscopic organisms without the use of a microscope and u expect us to be ranked as one of the best?

You can imagine teaching us the principles of mechanical engineering and yet we have nothing to practice what we've learnt

Let's survey schools that made it to that list
Let's use unn and university of ibadan, even uniport...
Let's be honest to ourselves, we all know that this school are well equipped, and we in futo we keep bragging we are this and that when we actually have nothing to show for it

I came to futo and all I saw was an SUG that organized one party to another
I saw SUG that organized one event that ain't relevant to our course here
I saw an SUG that was interested in bringing mayorkun and other big artist to boost about

I saw a school that no longer care if the facilities need an upgrade or not
I saw a school where no one(students) questions the authorities on why microbiology don't have a good lab
Let's question them to know why we ain't getting what we deserve

Quality Education is our right."

✍️: Ugochukwu Nkem
https://free.?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmentorslinks.com%2Ffuto-no-longer-on-list-of-20-best-universities-in-nigeria-concerned-student-reveals-calls-out-school-management-sug%2F%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR3qyDRFw1GPjCl4p4Z1aCTz0e5yft2fqazVLplaLiqAgRkHlLxvtYohS3w&h=AT0Tw61-IX8maRahWJXex3PuOFOFFyxkYAxT3c6SWU4CKKRKtvlb6Pnn18pQXCfaOyLq_zORzFQhvAeooea0k5wHFLc7Jsad8AhDo1MF6_8T2z542Hr4yAuuFSg7dl7dNqaRFlMxFICqgwY1pT7fgn1Fkc5nqwpdJ8HzCbSoo8UUXQ6Qy63-y3Yb60JGZNyeS3OaHBAZsODftS3_uMjvWBUpMTlZyN8XgIKHoQzGZkp0O76LnzxD_zV4vwIY-5Gy-g_vbAhFbp2KH7oKO6dvcdTK-Da4NSLlLPMjWkKQXNPwLWYMDrQiznNF451aGHm009lHE8NQM0a1MqGBZIW9OuUSjyL5Z_WcTB9M5RhNgFrBVbMVFlQTx5Z8MoUqkrN7qcsjAWg_TZatPb__BjIBo2h57m5BrFK4l1ITIKyEmDqcLEdHmkTJxMAPULKPgY4jjDldCtP0ycoNR5mPrt7ONo34wi8jUkNXfweP_XZBTRqXpVCWPWrP7j_cKsGz30I

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Attend A Free Webinar On INSTRUMENTATION & CONTROL SYSTEM For Engineers / 2020 KPMG Data Analytics Internship For Undergraduates And Graduates- Remote / Uk Appoints Nigeria Man Professor Charles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.