Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,528 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Music And Video Download: Rudeboy- Take It - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music And Video Download: Rudeboy- Take It (300 Views)

Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke / Download Rudeboy - Reason With Me (instrumental) / (FAST Mp3 Music Download) Rudeboy – Somebody Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music And Video Download: Rudeboy- Take It by wyzzhi: 12:41pm On Feb 11, 2020
Rudeboy Records and Fire Department INC CEO, Rudeboy has finally unveiled his highly anticipated official music visual to his previously heard hit single tagged “Take It“.

The Chrisstringz-produced instrumental is a follow-up after successfully dropping his double huge songs “Audio Money” and “Reason With Me” which was a defining point for the singer in 2019.

Rudeboy who is the other half of the defunct Psquare music brand has finally given us the colorful visual to is recently hit single dubbed “Take It“. Rudeboy is here to say as he makes his powerful 2020 debut with the musical project, “Take It“.

The Official music visual featured 2019 BBNaija winner (Pepper Dem), Mercy Eke and was filmed and directed by prolific filmmaker, TG Omori.

Download the mp3 and watch the video below

https://abegabeg.com/video-premiere-rudeboy-take-it

(1) (Reply)

9ineti9 Apple Music Playlist / D E A L S - W I T H - A - W E S T E R N - O I L - C O N G L O M E R A T E / Download Music Mp3:soulyprince-my African Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.