Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,972 members, 7,952,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:12 AM

Jehovah's Witness Parent Refuse Blood Transfusion For Their Sick Child (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jehovah's Witness Parent Refuse Blood Transfusion For Their Sick Child (video) (555 Views)

Fraudster Exposed By Twitter Users After He Shared Photo Of A Sick Child (Pics) / Pregnant Wife Dies After Jehovah Witness Man Refuses Blood Transfusion For Wife / Lady Falls For Scammers On Attempt To Help A Fake Sick Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witness Parent Refuse Blood Transfusion For Their Sick Child (video) by linx123: 1:06pm On Feb 11, 2020
Nigerians on social media are furious following the release of a viral video showing a Nigerian father refusing medical assistance for his ailing daughter, Precious, just because his religious belief.

The father of the sick child who happens to be a member of the Jehovah Witness church said he is against against blood transfusion on his sick daughter.

The video was shared by activist, Harrison Gwamnishu, who met with the parents in Sapele, Delta state.

Precious suffers from Hydrocephalus and might need blood transfusion if a surgery is carried out on her.

Her father in a chat with Harrison, said he is not opposed to medical help for his daughter but what he will never consent to is for a blood transfusion to be done on his 1 year and 7 months old daughter.

”We in Jehovah’s witnesses, we don’t take blood. I would not want to transfuse blood into the child. We will not accept blood transfusion. If in the course of surgery they would transfuse blood in the child, we would not want that. I don’t want my baby to die but that is our faith” he said

Watch video here..............https://janefblog.com/12196-2jehovahs-witness-parent-refuse-blood-transfusion-for-their-sick-child-video/

Re: Jehovah's Witness Parent Refuse Blood Transfusion For Their Sick Child (video) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 11, 2020
Foolish man I'm an ex Jehovah's witness you better let that innocent child have a screened blood transfusion now or it's blood be upon your head if it dies

(1) (Reply)

Police Officer Shot Dead By Sergeant / Georgefloyd : Photos Of Protest Across The Globe Over Gorge Floyd's Death / Scandinavia's Disturbing Rape Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.