Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Goodday Boss Illegend Please I Need Your Help - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Goodday Boss Illegend Please I Need Your Help (325 Views)

Pls Help Me This Ghost Is In Front Of My Toilet. I Need Your Help / Dear Nairalanders I Need Your Help / Please I Need Your Help On My House Rent Issues With My Caretaker. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodday Boss Illegend Please I Need Your Help by Silasloaded(m): 1:20pm On Feb 11, 2020
Goodday Boss ILegendd Since I created an account in nairaland I Have Found your Contents and topics motivating and encouraging. Please Boss ILegendd you always discussed about Writing and Publishing of Books, series, with amazon kindle direct publisher and how we the Newbies Can Join You Please How and where can I start Please am typing this now my books and pens are all facing so that i will digest what i know in it But I dont know how or where i can Start sir Please Come To My aid. Please Forgive me about my English and errors Still Your Zealous Student and Admirer Silasloaded thanks Goodday Boss ILegendd Since I created an account in nairaland I Have Found your Contents and topics motivating and encouraging. Please Boss ILegendd you always discussed about Writing and Publishing of Books, series, with amazon kindle direct publisher and how we the Newbies Can Join You Please How and where can I start Please am typing this now my books and pens are all facing so that i will digest what i know in it But I dont know how or where i can Start sir Please Come To My aid. Please Forgive me about my English and errors Still Your Zealous Student and Admirer Silasloaded thanks Sir.
Re: Goodday Boss Illegend Please I Need Your Help by iLegendd(m): 7:17pm On Feb 11, 2020
Nice move.

Sadly, I'm honest with my mission here and it's to motivate and inspire, not to help or teach. All the needed help and teaching are already free on Google, Amazon website, and YouTube.

All I'm trying to do is to let people know there is a legit money making opportunity on Amazon for anyone who is interested.

Yes, I charge money to teach, but at the moment, I prefer referring people to YouTube and Google for free info.

Step 1. Create a KDP.amazon.com account and a Payoneer.com account and link both
Step 2. Do keyword research and craft a title for the book
Step 3. Write and publish
Step 4. Rinse and repeat

With each step above, you can search Google to find detailed explanations from blogs for free.

If you have money, you may also consider getting a paid mentor. If you don't have at the moment, still don't give up, but use Google and YouTube to keep pushing.

The truth is: if you don't give up despite the frustrations you'll face in this journey, you'll smile at last.

The above is the best I can say.

2 Likes

Re: Goodday Boss Illegend Please I Need Your Help by Silasloaded(m): 12:05am On Feb 18, 2020
iLegendd:
Nice move.

Sadly, I'm honest with my mission here and it's to motivate and inspire, not to help or teach. All the needed help and teaching are already free on Google, Amazon website, and YouTube.

All I'm trying to do is to let people know there is a legit money making opportunity on Amazon for anyone who is interested.

Yes, I charge money to teach, but at the moment, I prefer referring people to YouTube and Google for free info.

Step 1. Create a KDP.amazon.com account and a Payoneer.com account and link both
Step 2. Do keyword research and craft a title for the book
Step 3. Write and publish
Step 4. Rinse and repeat

With each step above, you can search Google to find detailed explanations from blogs for free.

If you have money, you may also consider getting a paid mentor. If you don't have at the moment, still don't give up, but use Google and YouTube to keep pushing.

The truth is: if you don't give up despite the frustrations you'll face in this journey, you'll smile at last.

The above is the best I can say.
But Sir i dont where to start writing? Am confused?
Re: Goodday Boss Illegend Please I Need Your Help by iLegendd(m): 7:38am On Feb 18, 2020
Silasloaded:
But Sir i dont where to start writing? Am confused?

Sorry about that. Unfortunately, I have said it countless times that my main purpose of being on Nairaland is not to teach, help, or guide, but to motivate and inspire people and after getting inspired, they should use YouTube and Google to learn how the process works. I have said this thing at least 40 times.

It's easy, but the initial stage seem hard. If you keep learning and taking action, you'll push through.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

TGR LTD Printing Services / Enugu Council Poll: Cyms Calls For Cancellation Of Election / Treat Infertility In Just One Month Kedi Health Care Product

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.