Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,883 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Bob_risky, Tontoh Dikeh Set To Become First Nigerian Lesbians To Wed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bob_risky, Tontoh Dikeh Set To Become First Nigerian Lesbians To Wed (835 Views)

Faze, Rayce, Tonto Dikeh Set For Abuja All White Pool Party / Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) / Mr Shaa: "My Virgin N5m Sex Doll, Tontoh, Why I Have Not Had Sex With It Yet' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bob_risky, Tontoh Dikeh Set To Become First Nigerian Lesbians To Wed by phylshan: 2:31pm On Feb 11, 2020
The Nation newspaper reports that Nigerian cross-dresser, Bobrisky has asked for Tonto Dikeh’s hand in marriage in an attempt to make history together.

The controversial celebrity said she wants to marry the actress so they can be the first lesbians to have a wedding ceremony in Nigeria.

Bobrisky also shared a note of warning to people who intend to be her friend, saying;

“When new friends come around to me pls always know that @tontolet is around and I can’t be friends to no one biko.”

In December 2019, the duo celebrated their 4 years friendship anniversary and Dikeh penned lovely words to her bestie.

Re: Bob_risky, Tontoh Dikeh Set To Become First Nigerian Lesbians To Wed by donbachi(m): 2:36pm On Feb 11, 2020
Lesbian wey get priick.

1 Like

Re: Bob_risky, Tontoh Dikeh Set To Become First Nigerian Lesbians To Wed by Assurance001(f): 2:49pm On Feb 11, 2020
Lesbian ko less busy ni! Driver next bus stop
Re: Bob_risky, Tontoh Dikeh Set To Become First Nigerian Lesbians To Wed by phylshan: 4:28pm On Feb 11, 2020
donbachi:
Lesbian wey get priick.
Lol
Re: Bob_risky, Tontoh Dikeh Set To Become First Nigerian Lesbians To Wed by BaddieKay(f): 4:30pm On Feb 11, 2020
An absurd assumption

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React After Burna Boy Says He’s ”the Best Since Fela Kuti” / Do Not To Touch Your Kids After Having Sex With A Different Man - Gifty Powers / Bill Gates Found Jeffrey Epstein's Lifestyle "Intriguing"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.