Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,858 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Voter Card/ Nation Id Card Or Drivers Licences Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Voter Card/ Nation Id Card Or Drivers Licences Needed (742 Views)

List Of 47 Microfinance Banks Licences Revoked By CBN / CBN Licences Titan Trust Bank, TAJ Bank And Globus Bank / 6 Telecom Companies To Lose Operating Licences In Feb’2017 – NCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Voter Card/ Nation Id Card Or Drivers Licences Needed by favour1987: 3:31pm On Feb 11, 2020
good day!
am looking to buy valid voter card/ nation id card or drivers licences with a clear picture of back and front.. any interested person should write me on.
it will not be used for any fraudulent activity. so no need to fear
Whatsapp :2347064526831...
Re: Voter Card/ Nation Id Card Or Drivers Licences Needed by rottennaija(m): 4:11pm On Feb 11, 2020
favour1987:
good day!
am looking to buy valid voter card/ nation id card or drivers licences with a clear picture of back and front.. any interested person should write me on.

You wouldn't use it for fraud but you want to buy another person's identity. Why not use your own?

1 Like

Re: Voter Card/ Nation Id Card Or Drivers Licences Needed by Gordson: 4:13pm On Feb 11, 2020
How much you go pay for voters card and drivers license?
Re: Voter Card/ Nation Id Card Or Drivers Licences Needed by lasthero: 5:06pm On Feb 11, 2020
favour1987:
good day!

Oga, what exactly do you want to do with another person's identity you intend to buy??,

To all intending sellers, let me give you a clue.

1. Robbers can go and Rob somewhere and drop your identity somewhere in the scene to cover up their own identity and indict you instead.

2. Someone can use your identity card to sign guarantor form without you knowing it, you will just see police at your doorstep when the person default terms and guarantor need to be arrested.

3. Hired killers can drop your identity at the murder scene to cover up Their act and you will be the one to be arrested.

The list is endless. Guide your identity like your life depends on it
Re: Voter Card/ Nation Id Card Or Drivers Licences Needed by Surfondsystems: 5:12pm On Feb 11, 2020
favour1987:
good day!
Waiting on the alert bro
Re: Voter Card/ Nation Id Card Or Drivers Licences Needed by Openbusiness: 5:19pm On Feb 11, 2020
If you will pay $100 billion USD, you can get my 9ja government ID cheesy
Re: Voter Card/ Nation Id Card Or Drivers Licences Needed by Collins4u1(m): 9:56pm On Feb 11, 2020
If the validity doesn't matter, pm me for edited ones.. Any pieces

(1) (Reply)

. / Clearing And Forwarding For Beginners / Chinese Yuan To Naira Exchange Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.