Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

I Want To Partner With Export Company To Export Cashew - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Want To Partner With Export Company To Export Cashew (249 Views)

Hello Everyone: We Are An Import And Export Company. Our Business Scope Is: Purc / Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. / Nigeria To Export Of 480 Tonnes Of Yams Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Partner With Export Company To Export Cashew by damilola4162(m): 4:36pm On Feb 11, 2020
Hello, I want to partner with any exporting company to export cashew. anyone that has the NEDC certificate and interested should chat me, only on 07037640879.
*Note: I will be the one to take the export documents to Dubai in exchange for the money

(1) (Reply)

Soya Beans Needed Urgently / Cassava Urgently Needed In Large Quantity. / Urgent! I Need Collapse Tarpaulin Fish Pound In Akure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.