Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,454 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

“I Love The Queen, She Never Fails To Hold Me Down” – Ice Prince Gushes Over Rit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Love The Queen, She Never Fails To Hold Me Down” – Ice Prince Gushes Over Rit (1081 Views)

Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) / Meet Meggy Linus, New Akwa Ibom Teen Queen, She Replaces Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang / Foluke Daramola: “Dangote Stood Up To Greet Me” – She Gushes Over His Humility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Love The Queen, She Never Fails To Hold Me Down” – Ice Prince Gushes Over Rit by viktohmoses(m): 4:38pm On Feb 11, 2020
Nigerian singer, Panshak Zamani aka Ice Prince is not hiding his love for Rita Dominic as he publicly gushes over the Nollywood actress.

Ice prince took to his official Twitter account to make this known, while also narrating how he saw her at an event and reminisced on their long time friendship

source:https://yawanigeria.com/

(1) (Reply)

Man Beats Up His Girlfriend For Telling Him He Is Responsible For Her Pregnancy / 15K Giveaway From Versace Zombie (get In Here Now / #bbnaija2020: Eric And Lilo Caught Kissing Passionately While Everyone Slept (WA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.